MPQ Sneak Peek: Upcoming In September, 2015 (Updated 9/22)

Comments

• mjh wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Yellow (PASSIVE) - Self true healing per ally in the battle.
    Red (PASSIVE) - Deal damage to enemy whenever ally uses an ability.
    so healing every turn like Patch? ok

his red + icon_devildino.png doing thousands of AOE dmg every spam = OP

this game is headed is a very strange direction
    Red passive is not AoE.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dunno where else to ask so I'll ask it here: What are the new odds for 4*?

Based on in game, it's between 4% and 5.6%. Was is a straight 50% increase (new odds 5.175%), just a flat 5%, or something else entirely?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin

Based on in game, it's between 4% and 5.6%. Was is a straight 50% increase (new odds 5.175%), just a flat 5%, or something else entirely?
    The bump was approximately (hello there Mr. Rounding!) the same increase that was done last time we bumped the odds.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:

The bump was approximately (hello there Mr. Rounding!) the same increase that was done last time we bumped the odds.

By percentage (50% increase, so 5.175%) or by absolute (+1.15%, so 4.6%)?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards

They are just bad. Legendary tokens look to give you star lord and any cover yo already have.
    Just pull, pray, and be prepared for disappointment
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    By percentage (50% increase, so 5.175%) or by absolute (+1.15%, so 4.6%)?
    An absolute increase of the base numbers equal to the last increase. Basically, we're now at approximately double the odds of pre-S16, taken from the 2* pool.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd say it was a generous increase but it may be time to focusing on lowered the 2 star rate.
    Doesn't any singular 2 star have a higher chance of appearing then all the 4 stars combined and that tier has grown larger?
    I'm not expecting equal, but it wouldn't hurt to have it be more like 8-10%.
  • V1rusHunter
    V1rusHunter Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Could we please get an independent schedule of 4* fights for DDQ? This would help players prioritize their ISO leveling.

It's unclear what's beyond Nick Fury.
  • GurlBYE wrote:
    I'd say it was a generous increase but it may be time to focusing on lowered the 2 star rate.
    Doesn't any singular 2 star have a higher chance of appearing then all the 4 stars combined and that tier has grown larger?
    I'm not expecting equal, but it wouldn't hurt to have it be more like 8-10%.

Well, the increase WAS taken out of the 2 star odds. ;P

And I THINK that 10ish% is the odds to get a 3 star usually, right? I might be a bit off with that, though.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Could we please get an independent schedule of 4* fights for DDQ? This would help players prioritize their ISO leveling.

It looks like the Taco Vault may give a hint. If that is the case then Invisible Woman is next.
  • action711
    action711 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Yeah I noticed that, no matter how many times you refresh IW always appears below the Legendary token.

Was the same with Nickos Furious last week.

Would be nice to have further sight into it, a week isn't long to pile into a 4*
  • The vault doesn't refreshes anymore like it used to. My vault has fury and star-lord as 4*s, no IW.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    ShionSinX wrote:
    The vault doesn't refreshes anymore like it used to. My vault has fury and star-lord as 4*s, no IW.
    That's the Sweet vault. IW is in the Savory vault. And you can't get rid of her it seems...
  • Y'know, with the anniversary coming up, I remember one of the events that was going on last year.

Lightning Round brackets for the as-of-unreleased star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png, with her fully covered and at level 100.

They were 20 person brackets, and 15 minutes long, so it was easy to get decently high placement for some quick tokens and loot.

But what could one up that this year?

...y'know, since most of us aren't going to get to play as a 5* normally anytime soon.... I get the feeling a 5* Lightning Round would be a fun way to show it off to us? Maaaaaybe?
  • When's the new sneak peak update coming? We're pretty much to the end of the current one
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jonbob11 wrote:
    When's the new sneak peak update coming? We're pretty much to the end of the current one
    They've all been out of the office for the weekend. I'm sure IceIX or David Moore will update it today or tomorrow.
  • Ahh cool cool
  • Quebbster wrote:

It looks like the Taco Vault may give a hint. If that is the case then Invisible Woman is next.

Can't you just go by when the 4* were released? Looks like they are going in the order of when they were released, probably so that people have covers for them.

4* Thor should be after IW.
  • So... since the 5* has come, what I think is :

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png : What we all ever wanted
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png : The New 3 Stars
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png : The New 2 Stars
    star.pngstar.png : Garbage
    star.png : Useless Piece of TinyKitty

Moderator edit: please don't circumvent profanity filters. -DayvBang
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    sagapo wrote:
    Can't you just go by when the 4* were released? Looks like they are going in the order of when they were released
    Fury wasn't #2, so that's not exactly what they're doing.