MPQ Sneak Peek: Upcoming In September, 2015 (Updated 9/22)

1789101113»

Comments

• Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    BruJr2 wrote:
    Nellobee wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    hello marks nice to meet you, hopefully one day i learn how to use you icon_e_smile.gif
    Look there! A comma already wants to make friends! icon_e_smile.gif

Hang on, it could be a different punctuation mark masquerading as one. You know, a

*puts on sunglasses*

Comma chameleon.

Please forgive slide - as has been noticed in our alliance chat, his method for typing involves allowing a kitten to bang its head on his keyboard

Oh, I took no offense, I just wanted to make an awful pun. I like his sense of humor.
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    October update please! Need to figure out what 4* needs ISO!
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Re:
    Upcoming characters & contents /2505/
    Unread postby David [Hi-Fi] Moore » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:09 pm

eaise wrote:
    So has anyone managed to find the next 5* character by digging through the code? I'm trying my best to find out through digging. But it's quite difficult

"Digging through the code" violates the game's Terms of Use and can result in your account being removed from the game. Please refrain from doing so.
    You can read our Terms of Use here: https://d3go.com/legals/#marvel_puzzle_ ... rms_of_use

Thank you.

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Community Manager
    D3 Go!
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Site Admin

Re:
    Upcoming characters & contents /2505/
    Unread postby David [Hi-Fi] Moore » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:21 pm

Please visit our monthly MPQ SNEAK PEEK posts in MPQ General Discussion for character previews, hints and updates on what's upcoming in the game.

Thank you!

See, the problem is that there *hasn't* been a recent post; not in the "sneak peaks" validating your comments. And many have stated that this has been the longest time since a new character was revealed.

This is exactly why the rumors thread started. Additionally, if one were to intentionally sandbox their steam account; certainly the easiest way to parse game-data for upcoming characters, then that sort of person wouldn't care if they couldn't compete. Such a fervent interest to learn the new, upcoming, latest-and-greatest would supersede one's interest in honoring the ToS / EULA.

I created a steam account and never used it. I play on my mobile; have been for over 700 days and don't want that jeopardized. I understand why it's bad form to let people review game code. I get it.

But I understand why that thread existed. I understand why it's a sore spot for the devs, and for Marvel. Be fair, though. Nothing said in the last 2 weeks - no, month and a half - broke the truce stated by Turul. So I'm unsure why it was locked.

I'm not stating this expecting a response in-thread. I'm only putting it here since the spoilers thread was locked after Hi-Fi did his dissert.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    hopefully something soon
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    ronin-san wrote:
    See, the problem is that there *hasn't* been a recent post; not in the "sneak peaks" validating your comments. And many have stated that this has been the longest time since a new character was revealed.

>snipped for length<

But I understand why that thread existed. I understand why it's a sore spot for the devs, and for Marvel. Be fair, though. Nothing said in the last 2 weeks - no, month and a half - broke the truce stated by Turul. So I'm unsure why it was locked.

I'm not stating this expecting a response in-thread. I'm only putting it here since the spoilers thread was locked after Hi-Fi did his dissert.

See, the problem is that there has been a recent edit in the original post. "Nothing said in the last 2 weeks" is wrong. The original thread is edited, and the last edit was on the 22nd, giving us all the PVEs and possible PVPs thru the end of September. There are also hints about the next character(s) in the Patch note preview threads. I don't think there ever was any truce. D3 and Demiurge asked turul to stop, and turul agreed.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Where's the upcoming in October thread? October is tomorrow you know icon_e_wink.gif. That's when this new character will be coming out and all the anniversary goodies. Hopefully there are some nice hints about what to expect in there.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    lukewin wrote:
    ronin-san wrote:

>snipped for length<

See, the problem is that there has been a recent edit in the original post. "Nothing said in the last 2 weeks" is wrong. The original thread is edited, and the last edit was on the 22nd, giving us all the PVEs and possible PVPs thru the end of September. There are also hints about the next character(s) in the Patch note preview threads. I don't think there ever was any truce. D3 and Demiurge asked turul to stop, and turul agreed.

I didn't use sufficient detail. I apologize. I meant the rul spoiler thread.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    October is today, where I am, so where's my sneek peak?! icon_lol.gif

We're a demanding bunch here icon_e_smile.gif

I guess it just shows we like this game.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    The October thread is up!