MPQ Sneak Peek: Upcoming In September, 2015 (Updated 9/22)

Comments

• puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    slidecage wrote:
    Simulator
    Thick As Thieves
    Iso-8 Brotherhood
    Anniversary PVE

so guessing all 3/4 day events

sim sept 24 to 28
    thick sept 28 to oct 1
    iso oct 1 to oct 5

Anniversary starts in 14 days from today. Season ends in 10 days. Iso will fill the offseason gap, so it should start on Oct 6. That makes TaT a 7 day event, since Sim is 4 days.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    Simulator
    Thick As Thieves
    Iso-8 Brotherhood
    Anniversary PVE

so guessing all 3/4 day events

sim sept 24 to 28
    thick sept 28 to oct 1
    iso oct 1 to oct 5

Anniversary starts in 14 days from today. Season ends in 10 days. Iso will fill the offseason gap, so it should start on Oct 6. That makes TaT a 7 day event, since Sim is 4 days.
    Thick as Thieves is a four-day event. ISO-8 Brotherhood is a 7 day event. I doubt that will change.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    is sim slice 5 short an hour thought PVE ended at 3am says 2am dont think time change acoming nope time change dont hit till nov 1

Slice 5 and PVEs have ended at 2 am EST, I think, since time slices began. PVPs have ended at 3 am EST, for the ones ending late. Thankfully, they haven't had PVEs and PVPs ending on the same day in a long time, which is something they said they'd change, and did.
  • Those 0-1h gaps between pve and pvp end were terrible.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    My 1/2/1 Hulkbuster will be in the corner crying, if anyone needs him.

I vote me to the be the rag-tag leader of our wily bunch - let's meet in my cubby house. My currently covered 0/0/0 HB will reign supreme over all!!!
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Yoik wrote:
    Nellobee wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    hello marks nice to meet you, hopefully one day i learn how to use you icon_e_smile.gif
    Look there! A comma already wants to make friends! icon_e_smile.gif

Hang on, it could be a different punctuation mark masquerading as one. You know, a

*puts on sunglasses*

Comma chameleon.

Genius

Enh, it comes and goes.
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Nellobee wrote:
    Yoik wrote:
    Nellobee wrote:
    IceIX wrote:

Hang on, it could be a different punctuation mark masquerading as one. You know, a

*puts on sunglasses*

Comma chameleon.

Genius

Enh, it comes and goes.

This needs to stop... or do you really want to hurt me?
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Arphaxad wrote:

And you used to be so sweet...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nellobee wrote:
    Arphaxad wrote:

And you used to be so sweet...

He needs some Culture..... Club that is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    So I can't help but notice that none of the upcoming Story events have the dreaded (New Character!!) tag after them...does this mean we're actually getting a *GASP!* break from new guys for a few weeks??
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    maybe a new one for the Ann. PVE? love to see a major break and just skip the first one and then jump to the oct 15 or 22nd.. Though it would not shock me to see a new person OCT 15 and oct 29th.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    tanis3303 wrote:
    So I can't help but notice that none of the upcoming Story events have the dreaded (New Character!!) tag after them...does this mean we're actually getting a *GASP!* break from new guys for a few weeks??
    The next 5* comes out right around the festivities, with another 4* as well. So yes, brief break, but the release schedule for Anniversary will be much like last year where there will be a sudden burst. Fair warning to prepare Roster Slots.
  • IceIX wrote:
    tanis3303 wrote:
    The next 5* comes out right around the festivities, with another 4* as well. So yes, brief break, but the release schedule for Anniversary will be much like last year where there will be a sudden burst. Fair warning to prepare Roster Slots.

First vacation in a while + Anniversary Event = No rest for the weary... icon_e_smile.gif Probably going to cost ~ $100 for WiFi. Don't let anybody tell you guys we don't like your product!
  • slidecage
    IceIX wrote:
    tanis3303 wrote:

how many came out last year...will the new 4 star be the Anniver PVE or a different pve

hopefully a sale on slots but doubt that ever happens
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    slidecage wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    tanis3303 wrote:

how many came out last year...will the new 4 star be the Anniver PVE or a different pve

I want to say five in the month of October. Think about that Avengers run we went on earlier for a feel of how quickly they came out.

Doc Ock started the month out. Then 4* Thor and Devil Dino came out for Anniversary. The 2* Marvel came out shortly after that and, finally, Blade arrived for Halloween time. Did I miss anyone?
  • slidecage
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    tanis3303 wrote:

I want to say five in the month of October. Think about that Avengers run we went on earlier for a feel of how quickly they came out.

Doc Ock started the month out. Then 4* Thor and Devil Dino came out for Anniversary. The 2* Marvel came out shortly after that and, finally, Blade arrived for Halloween time. Did I miss anyone?

bad thing is though they said like last year, Yet didnt they say they are done putting out 3 stars that is why i did not think that many would come out. Just think how pissed people would be if they put out 4 4 stars back to back to back unless the roaster slot cost was dropped..

only way i could see them doing it would be

5 stars what is already been told
    4 star for the Anniver pve
    then another 4 star maybe end of oct, Unless they would put out 3 4 stars in the anniver event.

Round 6 4 star
    round 7 different 4 star
    round 8 different 4 star

wonder how close that new playstyle is
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2015
    IceIX wrote:
    tanis3303 wrote:

I hope you mean prepare your wallets to buy HP during the anniversary sale.

tumblr_m2wu4dzHRw1qktrp4o1_1280.jpg
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    xKOBALTx wrote:

Thor was previewed during the Anniversary lightning rounds, but wasn't actually released until November-December some time. Devil Dino is also a special case as the devs was quite clear he was a novelty character, so I don't think it's quite fair to count him as a regular release.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    Thor was previewed during the Anniversary lightning rounds, but wasn't actually released until November-December some time. Devil Dino is also a special case as the devs was quite clear he was a novelty character, so I don't think it's quite fair to count him as a regular release.
    I stand corrected on Thor for October. Going back through the announcements reminded me that the character release deluge was more of an October/November thing than just October alone. November had Mystique, R&G, Thor and Gamora. It was even asked about and "answered" in the November Q&A.

As far as Dino is concerned, I think it's fair to count him. He was relatively easy to obtain at least one cover of and still required a roster spot. And though his novelty status was stated from the start, it wasn't quite as obvious at his release. He was in small company with 4* characters, with great health and spammy powers that could hurt. He was whaled a bit for a short time as a PvP deterrent. I'd be more inclined to dismiss 2* Marvel than Dino.
  • BruJr2
    BruJr2 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Nellobee wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    hello marks nice to meet you, hopefully one day i learn how to use you icon_e_smile.gif

*puts on sunglasses*

Comma chameleon.

Please forgive slide - as has been noticed in our alliance chat, his method for typing involves allowing a kitten to bang its head on his keyboard