Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just enough to champ moonstone then back down to zero. But I have several 2s close to 144, and will probably hit my next shield rank of 103 in the next week.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hitting the button to fight a seed team in Black Vortex only to be sent to the main Black Vortex screen. Only thing I can think of is that I fat fingered it and somehow skipped. There went easy points.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Beer40 said:
    Hitting the button to fight a seed team in Black Vortex only to be sent to the main Black Vortex screen. Only thing I can think of is that I fat fingered it and somehow skipped. There went easy points.
    Possibly also a Lightning Round starting, which can bring you back out to the main areas.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I keep forgetting to visit and post these.

Forgot to post about no new SCL last season.
    Forgot to post about the horrid test the other day.
    Forgot to post the "when will PVE better scaling ever return?"..almost any day last season.

Token change without notice today, for sure.
    Tonight (Tomorrow) I'll try to remember to return and post again about no SCL's (I presume)
    Saturday let's make it the scaling on Simulator, one of the worst PVE's.
    Sunday night/Monday I'll try to remember to return and post here about the PVP/PVE end overlaps.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Pulled my 8th green cover for 4* Rocket&Groot in <24 hours. Thank you...

• Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Style55 said:

That sucks dude, but why keep pulling?! o.O The game's trying to tell you something I think XD
  • Style55
    Options
    Stick said:
    Style55 said:

That sucks dude, but why keep pulling?! o.O The game's trying to tell you something I think XD
    I had built up a stash of CP + Latest waiting for Vulture to be added. 340ish CP and like 9 or 10 latest. My 4*Rocket was 10/13. So between 4*Rocket and Vulture I was trying to get them maxed out :/ 

Now I have to keep pulling because I'm 11/13 Rocket and -if- I get lucky enough to not pull green again I can actually put those covers to use.
  • Stick
    Options
    Here's hoping they don't go to waste. Maybe you can scrounge up the CP or something. I dunno. Best of luck!
  • Style55
    Options
    Stick said:
    Here's hoping they don't go to waste. Maybe you can scrounge up the CP or something. I dunno. Best of luck!
    Thanks buddy, I really appreciate it. Best wishes to you and whatever your current goal is as well! 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I. HATE. PVP. Black Vortex, got to 899. Want to guess how many points I lost trying to win one more match? 140. ONE HUNDRED FORTY FREAKING POINTS!!! Old PvP can die in a frigging dumpster fire. I finally gave up after blowing well over 1000 HP on healthpacks and shields and actually being worse off than when I started. This. THIS is why people HATE PvP with a burning passion. 

Only consolation is the end of vaulting, so maybe I'll have a chance to actually pull X-23's red cover. Probably not, though. 
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They picked The Simulator with normal scaling for a new character release. So no goons, all health destroying heroes like X23 doing 3000 damage on 8 AP. 
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    I. HATE. PVP. Black Vortex, got to 899. Want to guess how many points I lost trying to win one more match? 140. ONE HUNDRED FORTY FREAKING POINTS!!! Old PvP can die in a frigging dumpster fire. I finally gave up after blowing well over 1000 HP on healthpacks and shields and actually being worse off than when I started. This. THIS is why people HATE PvP with a burning passion. 

Only consolation is the end of vaulting, so maybe I'll have a chance to actually pull X-23's red cover. Probably not, though. 
    ahhh.   That's terrible!  If it's any consolation (which it's not) X-23 is really only all that great when boosted, and they boosted bobby and teen Jean at the same time, so she was just left in the pile, sadly.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:

ahhh.   That's terrible!  If it's any consolation (which it's not) X-23 is really only all that great when boosted, and they boosted bobby and teen Jean at the same time, so she was just left in the pile, sadly.
    It's more that mine is 5/1/4, so I really could have used that red cover. And I've been working on her for a long time. So close, yet so far and all that. 
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They picked The Simulator with normal scaling for a new character release. So no goons, all health destroying heroes like X23 doing 3000 damage on 8 AP. 
    Don't forget Iceman. It was really frustrating to make max rewards facing him lvl 300+ stunning you for 4 turns with only 6 blue AP then punch a snowman 5k-6k damage -.-
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    talleman said:
    Don't forget Iceman. It was really frustrating to make max rewards facing him lvl 300+ stunning you for 4 turns with only 6 blue AP then punch a snowman 5k-6k damage -.-
    5-6K? Just wait til you face one of those as a boosted Champ and get Snowman Punched for 17K and take an whiteout AOE of 10K plus.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's running over a time span where I have a ton of stuff I have to do and my schedule is way less flexible than usual, too. I'm gonna be lucky to get even a single cover.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You guys get new character covers in release events? 
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    New season set to open!
    "SCL9 coming soon!"
    "SCL10 coming soon!"

Yep
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Can't get past the 800 mark in Black Vortex PvP. Only facing level 360-380 boosted 4*s and im only got one non-boosted 4* champ to counter with + a few non-boosted 10-11 cover 4*s. Really wanted that red x-23 cover :(
  • Stick
    Options
    I think I made the mistake of joining SCL8 for Black Vortex. I was shielded sitting just below 800 points. Took a look at work when I wasn't too busy and I was like "Okay, I haven't been hit in a while, I can pop my shield, win like... 3 matches and snag that cover. (My X23 is currently at 5/1/3...) First win, snag an easy 60 points, hit the iso and the token. Next match, get close. Third match, lose 190 points, and I'm back down to 700 points.

Some form of progression locking... I really want them to find a way to make it work. I'm okay with getting hit and timing shields and all that, but getting hit 6 times in one match and losing a bunch of progression is just so stupid and frustrating.

Also, working on round 2 of the sim having apparent connection problems that really destroyed my clear time.