Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

1181182183184185187»

Comments

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    edited 20 September 2024, 00:37

@sambrookjm said:

I'm missing the villain tokens quest today, and there are still 20 hours left on the clock. I've got the Prof X quests, and the Agatha quests showing up just fine, though.

The vault is always open for an additional 24 hours after the last quest. You didn’t miss any Villain Quests today.

• LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 104 Tile Toppler

@sambrookjm said:
    I'm missing the villain tokens quest today, and there are still 20 hours left on the clock. I've got the Prof X quests, and the Agatha quests showing up just fine, though.

Yeah, that's an ouch. The daily quests run out one day before the season clock so you must have missed one somewhere along the way. It looks like there's two tokens worth of wiggle room but there really isn't. You have to hit every daily, weekly, and monthly.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 20 September 2024, 17:23

@sambrookjm said:

@LHammer said:

@KGB said:

As it started to get down to the wire I knew this was gonna be the outcome.

KGB

I've been keeping track of when I get the ascendeds. 71,76,55,73,06,56. It's a little early but this is not on track to be a normal distribution. Fortunately, you're guaranteed to clear the vault if you can hit it every day.

Quest end at noon on Thursday est time so Weds noon is the final quest you will get

I got 34 pulls coming in the sub vault doubt I can get another

This is why they need to add extra quest so if you miss one you can still clear. But they will say that is what skip the line 10 bucks pack is for

Really though even 4 extra quest. Even if you get all 80. You could use them in the sub vault. But it never happen cause they want you to buy the 10 buck package

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker

Of course they do?