Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options
1179180181182183185»

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Had Crystal selected as my 5 star favorite in an effort to get the final cover needed to fully cover her.

Got her all the way to 490ish shards when of course I hit the +500 bonus shards when I was opening 4 LTs today as part of the daily quest.

KGB

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

If only there was a way to use that extra cover...

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    If only there was a way to use that extra cover...

There used to be a word for this. Maximiziing? Progressoleveling? Winnering? No, it's gone. Maybe it will come to me.

Wait.

Supertoplevelbesting?

No. My terrible memory for words probably explains why I am not a champion at scrabble.

• Joe4521
    Joe4521 Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Options

I was hopping in pvp and finished my match. The app decided to restart and I had to watch in horror as it slowly loaded. I shielded, but of course, it then showed me I had lost 54 points. So irritating.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,131 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 15 January 2024, 10:45
    Options

Pulled 6 Elite tokens this morning, all were 2* covers for different ascended characters and all 6 were 1/2 so no champ rewards.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@crakker said:
    My fingers were numb after

I...would...be... FURIOUS!

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

@crakker said:

I thought I was the only one with luck that bad.. Did you have another pull to get the LL token?

• Adric1123
    Adric1123 Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

@crakker said:

I thought I was the only one with luck that bad.. Did you have another pull to get the LL token?

Since there was a day left on the vault, he could've gotten it the next day, even if he was out at the moment.

• crakker
    crakker Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options

Yeah I had more than a few left

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Daken PvP. I planned my shields poorly, so I needed to put up an 8-hour towards the end. I queued up some people I could beat. I only planned to hit 1 person, who was likely shielded, and shield back up. I don't play competitively, but I was top 25 and didn't feel like getting knocked to t200. Wasn't going for anything higher than that.

Wiped TWICE to some of the most ridiculous cascades I've ever seen. I have my phone screen's timeout on 1 minute, and the cascades weren't done yet. That's how long they were.