Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Crash token yesterday gave me Agent Venom black. His only color I already have at five, and that is also coming in Hulk progression.
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Seeing the in-game announcement about the impeding OML nerf.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When you´re getting your first 4* bonus hero (TA Hulk) for a month and then you´re seeing it´s the only color you don´t need (Blue).
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    When you´re getting your first 4* bonus hero (TA Hulk) for a month and then you´re seeing it´s the only color you don´t need (Blue).
    For me that would be Peggy blue last night.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pulled C4ge yellow #12. RNG can die in a fire.
  • keitterman
    keitterman Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Clearing a wave node and the game crashes while in the last stage, screwing up your optimal clears on the last day.of the event
  • SunCrusher
    SunCrusher Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I had a terrible moment of RNG.

The opposing wiped me with nearly 10 full seconds of nothing but cascades which was triggered by a board shake and ended with a final punishing board shake courtesy of Magneto himself.

I swore like a sailor while simultaneously staring at my game in horrified awe.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    Good for them, bad for me....

Lots of team-mates getting tons of IF covers either due to bug, or due to bracket-sniping.

PROGRESSION ONLY REWARDS PLEASE.
    SAME AGAIN TODAY. Sucks to be out-rewarded by those that barely played.
    SnowcaTT said:
    Looks like PVE/PVP are ending at (basically) the same time today. That makes it the worst of the day, just like EVERY time that happens.
    SAME AGAIN TODAY. Sucks to have to abandon my family (who will run both events to T50! In different alliance set-ups however.) and force them to replace my high points in both events....simply because the time when they both end is separated by one hour between my midnight/1am hour. With work at 7am and a kid that will wake up at 6am? Nope!
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,312 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Realising that guides that I have created and maintained for the community over the years were garbled and mutilated into uselessness by the board migration. The amount of time and effort it will take to fix them is almost too much to considerate.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Three 4 stars in the hunt vault:
    C&D
    My much needed red LThor to max cover her
    And a lousy Mr F black

Which one do I pull?

Mr F, of course.

Now I have 3 covers of his dying the vine. I think RNG is telling me to champ him despite his being vaulted.
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Me: I am having a problem. Can't shake the "check internet connection".

Customer service: Are you experiencing connection problems?

I swear, you can't write this stuff. 
  • msp2211
    msp2211 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Loosing our alliance commander. He put in 1100 plus days into this game. 
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    "Random Color" given out at end of Howard PVE.

With the two purples given out earlier, I'm at 3/3/5.

Have another purple as a daily drop in 15 days. To not waste it, I need a good PVP color and a the "Random Color" to be one of the two I need.

For DAYS, I've been dreading what it would be.

Today, I was proven right....the "Random Color" was OF COURSE purple, so I will have to toss it out and I'll also have to toss out the purple I get in 15 days since there isn't any other way to get Howard.

WHEN WILL WE GET COLORLESS COVERS. THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.

(Oh, and I have no faith that your "Random" really is)

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS D3???

Yep, it's day 1062 for me! A lovely Purple Howard for me! I mean....a pitiful 1K ISO!

Duck is back! My 3/3/5 hasn't changed!

And....we have a vault. A -SIZED EIGHTY- vault. With...apparently no other way to earn covers? And no other events to earn vault draws?

What a waste.

I PULL A DAILY TOKEN TODAY. IT IS MY SECOND TOKEN PULLED.

IT IS PURPLE HOWARD. OF COURSE. I AM NOW 3/3/8. THIS IS NOT RNG. FIX THIS.

And.....no more duck events. No PVP, no PVE, no more chances to champ him - tossing the cover today. WHY was there a duck vault again?!?
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    my PVP 4000 point Heroic 10-Pack draw: 2 3* Cyclops covers, 8 2* covers, no Bonus Heroes. On the one hand it could have been worse, but on the other hand RNG can go tinykitty itself
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    1mlv3y.jpg
    I mean to bump this on day one of the season, but the negatives have been piling up. No SCL's added first day of season is the worst of that day, almost every season anymore....
  • Ryudoz
    Ryudoz Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Crash vs. Wasp. She pops Tactical intuition once she has 6 blue (seriously?! She got that in one move last time I tried) and then that buzzing sound just cracks my health off chunks at a time because the tiny kitty CD tile damage that's not supposed to be there is there and buffed by the strike tile. Of course I could just match them at get 2-shot. Remind me why Peggy can't stun her current target again? 
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My 3/1/3 Peggy has lost to Wasp about 5 times, so I finally decide to go +40% dmg all (in addition to damage boosts on red/yellow and blue/purple). The board loads and I'm gifted a red match-4, but the game crashes before I can make a single move... >:)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I apparently was not meant to place well in The Hunt for more Rhulk covers. It started with an attempt to bracket snipe that did not go well. Then IRL events kept me from optimally clearing the first sub. And then other issues kept me from clearing the other subs optimally as well.

I probably left at least 2000 points on the table, likely more, which definitely would have gotten me T10, possibly even T5. So instead of my Rhulk being 3/4/3 by the end of Unstable ISO8, he'll be 3/3/2. Boo. 
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Countdown bug still isn't fixed. Starting to think it isn't a bug but a feature.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had 3 Heroic Tokens: I opened the first and saw the Gold Logo - yay - 3* Champ Reward.  I opened the 2nd and got another Gold Logo - yay! another 3* cover.  I opened the 3rd token and got the 4* Gold Logo - I thought, this is awesome! I'm on such a roll!  I had a smile on my face.  Then I saw that it was another Mordo Black cover, bringing him to 5/1/1.  My smile quickly disappeared.