Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I was fooled two days in a row by the Bonus Hero glitch into believing I had completed my 3* Thanos icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Tinykitty RNG with these **** restricted token pools, d00d. icon_evil.gif
    As of this afternoon's pulls, my C4ge is 10/1/2.
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Looks like the first surplus 4 star.png cover I'll need to sell will be the Peggy I just got from the Simulator progression, unless I get astoundingly good luck with my current 5/3/1 one. I knew it would happen eventually, but sigh, why did it have to be her?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    "Random Color" given out at end of Howard PVE.

With the two purples given out earlier, I'm at 3/3/5.

Have another purple as a daily drop in 15 days. To not waste it, I need a good PVP color and a the "Random Color" to be one of the two I need.

For DAYS, I've been dreading what it would be.

Today, I was proven right....the "Random Color" was OF COURSE purple, so I will have to toss it out and I'll also have to toss out the purple I get in 15 days since there isn't any other way to get Howard.

WHEN WILL WE GET COLORLESS COVERS. THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.

(Oh, and I have no faith that your "Random" really is)

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS D3???

Yep, it's day 1062 for me! A lovely Purple Howard for me! I mean....a pitiful 1K ISO!

I have a 1/5/0 Goblin, and day 190 is another purple. Can we PLEASE get colorless covers in the next 30 days, so I don't have to bump this post again?

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS D3???

I MEAN, COME ON ALREADY COLORLESS IS SOOOOOOO OVERDUE.

My 1/6/0 Green Goblin curses your RNG-only progression, your no-swap on classics policy, and mostly your colored covers wasted policy!
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Realizing the story mode cover is a redflag.png Peggy progression.

Ah well. She's 5/2/2, I can't be that annoyed.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Elektra purple will become the first 4-star cover I will sell for already having five covers in that color. I should celebrate, I guess, it's a landmark. Once I apply the champion level DDQ gave me today for Daredevil, he will be level 183 and Elektra will be 6/4/2.
    OK, OK. Civil War made my Red Hulk 2/5/6, but then I had a surplus of CP and ISO, unlike now. And even if I had 240 CP to complete Elektra, I don't really use her, so it's not worth it.
    Still will do a token effort of not applying Daredevil's champion level until it's about to die, and not selling the extra Elektra cover until it is about to die. But I won't put Elektra as my Bonus Hero fav nor will try to pull her from vaults.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had what was easily my worst ever Heroic 10 pack pull from the season's 4000 point progression reward. Nine (9!) two stars, one three star, zero bonus heroes.

Increased odds at three and four star heroes (and bonus heroes)? Sure... icon_rolleyes.gif

I mean, I farm all the two stars, and any three star is a champ reward, so none of the covers were "wasted", but still... seriously anticlimactic.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Completed a match in PvP and had 883 points. Figured I'd pop a shield down and wait for everyone who'd queued me to hit, then I'd do one match and hopefully break past 900.

In the time it took me to put a shield down, right after shielding I got the message I'd been hit for 57 points.
  • catcusvader
    catcusvader Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Open a Heroic Ten Pack Today

Ten uncommons and no bonus

HA HA HO HO Hehe Hehe

icon_exclaim.gif
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards

HA HA HO HO Hehe Hehe

icon_exclaim.gif
    It seems really silly of them not to have guaranteed 1 or 2 for 10 packs and up.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards

HA HA HO HO Hehe Hehe

icon_exclaim.gif

Well... from the "I suppose it could always be worse" file.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks like PVE/PVP are ending at (basically) the same time today. That makes it the worst of the day, just like EVERY time that happens.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Pulling the sixth green cover for my 1/2/5 4* Captain Marvel.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Unshielded, two quick battles before planning to re-shield, with 6.5 hours left in the event.
    And then -35 right after this:
    MPQ-PvP.png

Champed 4Clops, Star-Lord, Psylocke, guess I'll just take 25th place...
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pffff... Forgot about the countdown doing 1 damage bug.

Which is a bad idea against a level 250ish Muscle.

My champed, boosted full HP (25k-ish) StarLord just went poof in an all goon node after yellow countdown spam from a muscle, where I couldnt counter them all. Finished him off in 2 or 3 turns (cd's in followed by a skyfall cascade :') )

icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Had to miss yesterdays PVP. Just like I had to miss last week's. And will have to miss all tuesday-ending pvps for the next four months, due to taking classes after work.
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Rick OShay wrote:
    Unshielded, two quick battles before planning to re-shield, with 6.5 hours left in the event.
    And then -35 right after this:
    MPQ-PvP.png

Champed 4Clops, Star-Lord, Psylocke, guess I'll just take 25th place...

Ouch. something similar happened to me (can't remember which event now) when I was at about 880 or so points. Just one more battle to get that 4-star......one win later I was.....minus 150 points icon_cry.gif

Edit: for Fresh Cut, i ended up in 27th place on 883 points
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards

HA HA HO HO Hehe Hehe

icon_exclaim.gif

Seems to be a common theme here. I got my 10-pack reward for reaching 4000 pts, and not a single 3 or 4-star cover showed up. What are the "increased odds" of getting a 3 or 4-star character in the 10 and 40 packs, anyway? Odds, assuming 1/14 for a 4 star and 1/4 for a three star, give you about a 2% chance of getting no gold characters in a 10-pack. Even less if the odds really are boosted.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    And worst moment of today was getting two board reshuffles in a PvP match. First one set all three of my IM40 recharge tiles in a nice match for the opponent. Second one put all three of Peggys blue countdown tiles in a match-4. Very, very uncool.
  • Killians8
    Killians8 Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    Set Daredevil as my 3* bonus hero who needs no more blue covers. I have 5 blue covers currently on my vine as they keep coming. ****

Similar 2* news. Restarting Daken and have 6 black covers on the vine as I wait for the other colors so he can be champed and farmed again. I've already sold at least three of them that expired after 14 days. The drought on those two is ridiculous.