Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    "Random Color" given out at end of Howard PVE.

With the two purples given out earlier, I'm at 3/3/5.

Have another purple as a daily drop in 15 days. To not waste it, I need a good PVP color and a the "Random Color" to be one of the two I need.

For DAYS, I've been dreading what it would be.

Today, I was proven right....the "Random Color" was OF COURSE purple, so I will have to toss it out and I'll also have to toss out the purple I get in 15 days since there isn't any other way to get Howard.

WHEN WILL WE GET COLORLESS COVERS. THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.

(Oh, and I have no faith that your "Random" really is)

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS D3???

Yep, it's day 1062 for me! A lovely Purple Howard for me! I mean....a pitiful 1K ISO!

Duck is back! My 3/3/5 hasn't changed!

And....we have a vault. A -SIZED EIGHTY- vault. With...apparently no other way to earn covers? And no other events to earn vault draws?

What a waste.

I PULL A DAILY TOKEN TODAY. IT IS MY SECOND TOKEN PULLED.

IT IS PURPLE HOWARD. OF COURSE. I AM NOW 3/3/8. THIS IS NOT RNG. FIX THIS.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    "looks at fatal attraction nodes..."
    hey, that one is worth a ton of points. peggy isn't even boosted this week...

I will finish mine just in time for them to nerf her.
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Check internet connection...

No. Internet is fine.

*Closes game*

PC freezes up and can't even call up the task manager.

Thanks for yet another bug that will go unfixed. This is not on my end as my internet connection is fine, obviously. It is not Steam's fault as three other games I play from there all open and work on the first try.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    StarScream wrote:
    You could try playing on mobile, we have this wonderful bug that occasionaly crashes the game as soon as a match starts, damaging your characters by 25% and eating any boosts you might have used
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Dormammu wrote:
    StarScream wrote:
    You could try playing on mobile, we have this wonderful bug that occasionaly crashes the game as soon as a match starts, damaging your characters by 25% and eating any boosts you might have used

That bug exists on Steam too.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    StarScream wrote:
    Dormammu wrote:
    StarScream wrote:

That bug exists on Steam too.
    And they say Steam users get left behind. icon_e_wink.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two 4* bonus heroes in the last four days.

Why is that a bad thing? Because those two bonus hero pulls, just like the organic pulls, are Peggy redflag.png , which has been at 5 for a little while now.

She's leaving tokens in like a week, and there just isn't time to save 240 CP before all four of these reds expire.

Whee.
  • AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    I foolishly thought that other players would let me climb to 575 in PvP in peace. I was at 574 at one point, but they just kept attacking me. Oh well, at least I contributed to their scores.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Keeping Doc Oc as my only bonus hero to cover him, he have 5 in bluetile.png and what I get? 2 x bluetile.png covers as BH...
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    31998dcb5a.jpg

Man, I can just see how annoying this would be if I was looking for a 4* cover.

4 others are in the roster further down.
  • SnowcaTT
    It's my Drax Daily Drop day! I've stayed ahead of all the daily drops for quite some time, making sure that character is champed before I get to them (except, of course, the Duck).

Except now it's an unexpected, new world - where it makes no sense to concern yourself about anything except the newest 4*'s. So I'll be selling that Drax....and bumping this post three times for each of the War Machine's coming up.

That is, unless this inane vaulting policy is fixed by then, allowing players some choice on who and when to pull.
  • SnowcaTT
    Tee wrote:
    31998dcb5a.jpg

Man, I can just see how annoying this would be if I was looking for a 4* cover.

4 others are in the roster further down.

I was lucky to pull my 13th Coulson so my four blue weren't wasted.

But I needed either of the other color. I have a team-mate who needs only yellow - and has seven or nine waiting to expire.

COLORLESS PLEASE. Or, since you don't like giving players choices, just make them build in order: 1/1/1 to 2/2/2 to 5/4/4.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    COLORLESS PLEASE. Or, since you don't like giving players choices, just make them build in order: 1/1/1 to 2/2/2 to 5/4/4.

The more I think about build order, the more I like it. It's simple but damnit, it works. Better than just having a bunch in your stockpile.

And in other news... Another purple cover.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    On my last taco token of week, I pull one of the 4 stars from the vault.

Mr Fantastic black...not the Howard Green.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    I like seven days events, because it means more days to get daily deals, and more subs for sub placement tokens. That means higher chances to get any given content of the vault. But for The Hulk, I haven't been buying daily deals. That is because of the 4-star covers in that vault (Agent Venom black, Luke Cage yellow, and some other), I already have all three at 5 covers in that color. Still, a sub reward token gave me the yellow Luke Cage, for my 5/2/1 Luke that already has another yellow dying in queue.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,155 Chairperson of the Boards
    Made it up to 849 in the Bags to Riches event, 1 point away from 2500 ISO. I enter and win the next fight, only to see that I've been attacked three times, losing over 100 points in the process. Retaliate against one of them, and then lose 170 more points while fighting that one.

Even worse is that my I couldn't even use the blue Bagman cover at 800 points, as he was a 1/5/2 at the start of the event. He's now a 3/5/3.
  • Lilith
    Lilith Posts: 65 Match Maker
    My turn - Match 3
    Super AI cascade on turn one.
    My turn - Match 3
    Stun
    Crush
    Super AI cascade
    Chemical Reaction
    Super AI cascade
    12 strike tiles made
    My turn. My team Who is three times their level and synergized for rainbow with passives is brutalized.
    Repeat. Add in headbutts every turn now
  • SnowcaTT
    1mlv3y.jpg
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu wrote:
    StarScream wrote:

Never fails.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    mckauhu wrote:
    Keeping Doc Oc as my only bonus hero to cover him, he have 5 in bluetile.png and what I get? 2 x bluetile.png covers as BH...

Yet another bluetile.png for Dock Oc... Cursewords.