Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two day PVE sub means half the ISO needed in desperate ISO times.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    pulled my 15th Gwenpool green. she has one purple and one black. I thought this was just incredibly unlucky, but before vaulting I pulled 21 Ghost Rider reds. I still don't have any of his black. Thus begins the CP hoard
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Had to give up on the Rocket & Groot PvP, which freaking sucks, because I REALLY could have used that De4dpool red cover. But I got within about 10 or 15 points of the 800 reward when the beatdowns commenced. 

You know, the whole "win one match for 35 points (after skipping a ton of fights to find one even worth that much/not double champed&boosted 4*s) to come out and see you lost 5 or more matches for 100 points" thing that makes PvP just so gosh darn enjoyable.

Got sick of it, so I shielded. That, and I needed to start my final grind in PvE. It was probably partly my fault for picking slice 4. I forgot how freaking cutthroat that slice is. 
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally got my second bonus hero from a LT token, 4carol in her green, which I already have maxed. Guess my bonus hero goes back to being Bucky that doesn't have any powers maxed.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another season's 4000 point Heroic 10 pack reward, another mediocre pull. Eight 2*s, two 3*s and no bonus heroes. Le sigh. 
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    Another season's 4000 point Heroic 10 pack reward, another mediocre pull. Eight 2*s, two 3*s and no bonus heroes. Le sigh. 
    Yep, I had the exact same roll-out as you (though my 10-pack was from a daily re-supply) - Eight **, two 3*, no bonus. Blah. 
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Hit the max progression in the current story mode. Noticed my Professor X was at 4/2/5 but decided to open my LT anyway.

Bonus hero hits. Yellow.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Hawkguy was at 1/4/4 and set as my 3* favorite. 

I get a Bonus cover, it was Black, making him 1/4/5. 
    The next day I get another bonus cover, which is Black again.  Oh well. 
    The next day I get another bonus cover, Black again!  Arrgghh....why can't I get his other colors? 
    The next day I get another bonus cover and instantly think that it will finally not be Black............it was Black again. 

(face palm)
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Realizing I started my end grind early... And then missing top 5 by 24 points. But hey, I still got one Carol cover!
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT said:
    It's my Drax Daily Drop day! I've stayed ahead of all the daily drops for quite some time, making sure that character is champed before I get to them (except, of course, the Duck).

Except now it's an unexpected, new world - where it makes no sense to concern yourself about anything except the newest 4*'s. So I'll be selling that Drax....and bumping this post three times for each of the War Machine's coming up.

That is, unless this inane vaulting policy is fixed by then, allowing players some choice on who and when to pull.
    It's my first War Machine Daily Drop day! Vaulting hasn't changed the worst thing about these, and I expect to bump this twice more on the next two Daily Drop days!

(Unless somehow we get a huge iso influx or a way that extra covers aren't worthless. HAH!)
  • Ryudoz
    Ryudoz Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Doubt I'll reach C4rol progression rewards from current events because of this countdown bug. In the Orb sub, the Kingpin + 2 Don's node is unplayable. Will be hard to reach progression when every move they get Kingpin wrecking me every turn. Can't even get C4rol's black to fire. 

Thanks Demi!
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017
    Ryudoz said:
    Doubt I'll reach C4rol progression rewards from current events because of this countdown bug. In the Orb sub, the Kingpin + 2 Don's node is unplayable. Will be hard to reach progression when every move they get Kingpin wrecking me every turn. Can't even get C4rol's black to fire. 

Thanks Demi!
    It appears you have Dr. Strange with at least 4 covers in yellow, plus characters that can stun or go invisible.
      </hint>
  • Ryudoz
    Ryudoz Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Ryudoz said:

Thanks Demi!
    It appears you have Dr. Strange with at least 4 covers in yellow, plus characters that can stun or go invisible.
      </hint>
    I had already tried it by the time I posted this morning, thanks for the "hint". Stuns take time and AP to fire, which I couldn't get before my stunners got trucked. And my Strang3 wasn't able to consistently burn Kingpin down before either he, or my other stunner, was down. 

Appreciate the "help" though.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Man, the RNG was out to get me today! First of all, I opened a legendary token. Out of all of the covers for 4 stars and five stars that are available in the current legendary token, there is only one cover out of all of them that I have maxed at 5 covers. It's Wasp Blue. Guess what I pulled? I bet you didn't even need a second guess. WASP BLUE!

Steaming a bit, I decided to blow off some of that steam by doing the deed and cracking open my 281 taco tokens to snag the Carol Yellow that was winking coquettishly in there at me. Guess what happened. That's right, 281 taco tokens opened and NO CAROL! I did get a needed red X-23 and the legendary token. I'll try three-a-day from the earned taco tokens, and then buy a 10-pack to completely empty the vault if I don't have her by the last day of the current vault. 

Bah! Time for another drink. *kicks can*
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017
    Man, the RNG was out to get me today! First of all, I opened a legendary token. Out of all of the covers for 4 stars and five stars that are available in the current legendary token, there is only one cover out of all of them that I have maxed at 5 covers. It's Wasp Blue. Guess what I pulled? I bet you didn't even need a second guess. WASP BLUE!

Steaming a bit, I decided to blow off some of that steam by doing the deed and cracking open my 281 taco tokens to snag the Carol Yellow that was winking coquettishly in there at me. Guess what happened. That's right, 281 taco tokens opened and NO CAROL! I did get a needed red X-23 and the legendary token. I'll try three-a-day from the earned taco tokens, and then buy a 10-pack to completely empty the vault if I don't have her by the last day of the current vault. 

Bah! Time for another drink. *kicks can*
    Similar story, for C4rol Yellow in Strange Sights vault.

There was a blue Quake and a green X-Force Wolvie there too, so I said f*** it, and I bought 8500 coins from the market and with what I already had, bought a 40x Pack. First pick green Wolvie, after that only 2* and a few 3*. I wanted C4rol, so I bought 2900 coins and tried again with a 10x pack. Again, no C4rol. The vault was 61 out of 80 and I had no C4rol. So I finally bought another round of 2900 coins and tried for 1 more 10x pack. I got both the blue Quake, and almost the last card... Carol yellow. 

My plan was to buy 8500 coins and I ended up paying almost double for a damn cover. Luckily I got the legendary token and some extra goodies from championing rewards... 

The problem is that I reseted the vault, and now there's a green C4rol cover that I want... I have to lock my wallet away... 
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Placing 11th and losing 10th place in CL8 of Strange Sights by 578 points .... unexpected IRL events in my last hour, when I'm trying to do my last clears as optimally as possible.....

I would have actually preferred to lose by more, lessens the pain of being so close!!!!
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    My worst moment was having a dream Carnage and OML got nerfed........oh **** that really happened?

Honestly it was watching what use to be OML at least getting me some wins. Now. Ugh. At least they could have thrown him a bone and removed the self dmg. At this point he loses more health than he gains when you use an ability 
  • SnowcaTT
    Three days remaining in PVE.

Three progression rewards remaining in PVE. (Oh...but you also get a Sentry! :puke: )

Seven day PVE's need to double all rewards - ISO, CP, HP, covers - on a better progression timeline.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulling 3 unusable 5s from classics in a row.

Phoenix purple (my 9th dupe for her), Banner purple, Iron Man red.

To add insult to injury, I have my daily supply Iron Man red coming up in a week.

Roll out the OML Token store for EVERY 5* char.
    NOW.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Winning the ProfX/Elektra crash match yesterday, on the third try and drawing Luke Cage Black with the token.

That's maybe (I haven't dug too deep) the only cover in the current Legendary pool I can't freaking use. He's 1/2/5 (or is is 2/1/5?) so I haven't a prayer of finishing him to apply it. What a freaking waste.