Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    In my short time playing I managed to get 3 legendary tokens and not once did I receive a 5 star or even a decent 4 star. Was all 3 times the worst of the worst in the category.

Actually... If you have been playing for a small amount of time then... Lucky you! Young rosters don't need 5*. Or 4* for that matter. So... Don't open LTs icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2017
    26d591e962.jpg

Everything about this Crash. icon_cry.gif
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Skrofa wrote:
    In my short time playing I managed to get 3 legendary tokens and not once did I receive a 5 star or even a decent 4 star. Was all 3 times the worst of the worst in the category.

Actually... If you have been playing for a small amount of time then... Lucky you! Young rosters don't need 5*. Or 4* for that matter. So... Don't open LTs icon_e_smile.gif

This is GREAT advice. I made the mistake of rostering OML and BSSM when I only had a couple champed 3*, took me 2 months to fix my scaleing and PVEs were a nightmare
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    My wife lost all of her game data after the amazon debacle last week. She submitted a CS ticket, got a few responses telling her to force stop and clear all mpq and google play app data, after un-installing mpq, then re-install and connect to FB.

Nothing.

She was also told that CS had restored her account, and re-installing and connecting to FB would fix it.

Still, nothing.

After receiving an e-mail that said her issue had been fixed(it wasn't), submitted a third ticket to CS with all of the previous e-mail thread info, as well as the update that nothing had worked, received an e-mail that was an exact copy of the one telling her to do the whole force stop/un-re-install thing again.

At this point, she has very little hope that anything can/will be done about this, and, if that is the case, wants a refund for the VIP she had just purchased before losing her 2 years of progress.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got my first fourstar bonus cover today. Kate Bishop is my only fourstar bonus hero as I am about to get an unusable blue cover from Iron Fist's champion level and it would be cool if I could champ her Before then.
    Alas, the cover I got was Purple, which puts her at 5/2/5, meaning I have very Little chance for useful progression at the moment as both blue and Purple are now "dead" colors. I am strongly considering cutting my losses and remove her favorite status, and wait until her next PvP progression cover which should be the black I need to finish her. It would also mean I could focus my ISO on characters I can actually get from tokens.
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Than-man is my only favorite 3*, at 3/5/4. Of course, I've gotten 2 purple from BH, and just got a third purple from a Heroic token. Well, looks like I'm about to spend 20CP on him...
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another season has started, and I'm still looking at the "coming soon!" text on future clearance levels. One should be unlocked every season for the next five seasons at this point! One should have been unlocked months ago, and a second at least a month ago!
  • 0zfest
    0zfest Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Was when I looked to buy hero coins and seen that mpq has raised the prices ...
    Android users who make purchases know what I am talking about. (the prices now match what was the more expensive apple prices)
    Has anyone done the math and seen what it would cost per character to level up a character with real money ?
    $133.99 for 78000 iso. (78000 iso = a fart in a hurricane btw).
    How GREEDY are these people ? B4 you all dive on me and "remind" me we don't have to use real money ... know this ...
    Unless you can spend most of your day playing it is almost impossible to complete daily as well as tournament events.
    So to complete these given the time you have to play you have to buy heals and boosts etc, or forego achieving all you can.
    This does not seem fair to me ... don't get me wrong ... its a great game but you have to admit any real costs are more than any other "in app purchase" prices.
    I just feel like if I don't spend "some" real cash it will take years to get anywhere in this game ... even now I find it somewhat difficult.
    1000 hero points to recruit a character ? (you will need for certain events in daily deadpool as well as in tournaments).
    Characters are almost useless until leveled up. Try to beat the "Crash of the Titans" in daily deadpool with your new legendary character ... GOOD LUCK !
    Not to mention the rip offs ... ever played your turn then waited long enough you could have ran to 7-11 for and snack returned home to find it STILL wasn't your turn,
    or to find a level 40 enemy killed of your entire level 180 team in one turn = rip-off.
    Sorry for the rant/sidetrack
    Point is the price of progression is TOO high !
    What do you think ? Please let me know.
    Thank You for your time !
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was playing Combined Arms and all the sudden found myself at 850 without having tried all that hard, so thought I would try to get to 900 for the first time.

I think there were at least three different times I was within less than 5 points, and I kept getting denied. The worst was when I was at something like 885 points and was skipping through to find a match and started one that was worth I think about 33 points. I actually managed to win without getting hit. But that match that was apparently worth 33 points only gave me 12, because I ended up five points shy. In a move of pure desperation, I blindly started the next match I could, only to come out and see I had been knocked back down to like 860 or something like that.

Seriously, PVP is a fricking wasteland of hopes and dreams. I finally gave up after a few more fights treading water, then coming out after one and seeing I had been hammered down below 750.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Powered through Ultron, hit max progression, opened my Bag of Tricks token...

...and I got Cage's yellowflag.png , joining the other 2 dupe yellows already dying on the vine.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster wrote:
    I got my first fourstar bonus cover today. Kate Bishop is my only fourstar bonus hero as I am about to get an unusable blue cover from Iron Fist's champion level and it would be cool if I could champ her Before then.
    Alas, the cover I got was Purple, which puts her at 5/2/5, meaning I have very Little chance for useful progression at the moment as both blue and Purple are now "dead" colors. I am strongly considering cutting my losses and remove her favorite status, and wait until her next PvP progression cover which should be the black I need to finish her. It would also mean I could focus my ISO on characters I can actually get from tokens.
    I´m feeling with you because I´ve been in same situation. My Kate was stuck at 5/2/5 for month. I was incredibly lucky to draw the elusive black cover a week ago since I had an blue cover, purple cover and another blue cover (Iron Fist´s champion reward) waiting in my queue.
  • DarthDeVo
    The hits just keep coming. Checked the rewards for Meet Rocket & Groot to see that it's... a Star-Lord redflag.png. I have two red covers for him and nothing else. Will probably get another from the current PVE, but it will be a stretch to get the yellow cover.

Shouldn't the progression cover be yellow? It seems like the reward structure has been the progression cover for the current event has been the prevailing cover for 2-5 place the previous event of SCL 7.

For instance, the Peggy progression cover in the event after MR&G will likely be red, since that's the prevailing cover for 2-5 placement rewards in SCL 7.

Really frustrated that my Star-Lord will likely be 4/0/0, and probably will be that way for a looooooooong time.

EDIT: Star-Lord at 0/0/4. Sorry, got the color order confused.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,756 Chairperson of the Boards
    Love Scarlet Witch, she has helped me out of a tight spot many times before, but I believe she has now turned to the dark side and joined Ultron.
    She managed to single-handedly kill my team twice now, making blue or purple tiles that create cascades raining down bombs!
    The second time was especially painful as I just managed to get my 14 purple AP to whale Ultron icon_cry.gif

I like the puzzle aspect of beating Ultron, but SWitch adds a random factor that seldomly works in your favour.

Worst moment of yesterday was another Ultron fight: after a few turns, there were no more possible matches, so board gets reordered and most of the bombs that I kept high and dry now appeared on row 6 & 7. Instant death followed bomb.png
  • I got an awesome new job, but that meant I haven't played much for a couple of weeks. Got booted from my alliance without a word. I didn't think they were that good. I mean we did well, but I didn't think we did well enough to be that harsh. It killed my buzz for the game somewhat.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    manocheese wrote:
    I got an awesome new job, but that meant I haven't played much for a couple of weeks. Got booted from my alliance without a word. I didn't think they were that good. I mean we did well, but I didn't think we did well enough to be that harsh. It killed my buzz for the game somewhat.

I know the alliance I run on my alt is pretty casual - literally the only rule is 'play daily, and maintain communication if stuff comes up.' If someone doesn't play for two weeks and doesn't throw me a heads-up, they get the boot. Winning the 1* fight in DDQ every day doesn't seem like a terribly onerous requirement.
  • DarthDeVo
    Grind through Avengers vs. Ultron and get the event token at 969,000 points. Result? star.pngstar.pngicon_ms_marvel.pngicon_rolleyes.gif

Oh, and my Meet Rocket & Groot vault has a icon_starlord.pngredflag.png . That should go great with my 0/0/3 (0/0/4 after progression) Star-Lord, if I manage to pull it. The good news (I guess?) is that I pretty much never pull the 4* cover from a vault.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Had two long days at work (like waking up 4:30 and going out, coming back around 22:00 long) and had to skip the Cage PVP. Also, I don't know if I will reach the Meet Rocket & Groot last progression rewards.
  • DarthDeVo
    Grinded my tail off to try and get T10 for Meet Rocket & Groot, only to come in 17th. After the end of the second sub (48 hour sub) I was in ~8th place (I think) and after the first four clears of the final sub I was in 3rd place for that sub, and 6th for the event. I hovered around 6th place overall pretty much all day during the final sub. I figured it would be close, but thought I could still get T10.

Somehow I didn't even finish T10 in the final sub and steadily kept falling overall, despite grinding all the nodes down to one point. I really, REALLY could have used that yellow Peggy cover.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Opened five or so legendary tokens, and while I could use all the covers, three of them are the fifth cover of one color of characters that are far from being championed. So now my Peggy (only 4-star marked as fav) is 2/1/5 (will get one more red in progression), my Agent Venom is 1/5/4, and my Gwenpool is 5/1/2.
    I've never had to sell a 4-star cover before, so I am now scared to open more legendary tokens.
  • Ryudoz
    Ryudoz Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Simulator event. All of it. I'll be happy if the rest of this event just tinykitty itself in its tiny kitty tinykitty.