Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2017
    When I finally saw the next event after the gauntlet is starting, and my regular slice doesn't even open for over 24 hours icon_e_sad.gif

Not an uncommon problem, but I just really want to play some MPQ in my downtime, and I haven't had anything that feels constructive to do for days now.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster wrote:
    Gauntlet runs for a week, but they typically start another PvE after three or four days, so you should get your CP after the weekend.

Not this time... icon_cry.gif
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Drew my 9th Starlord purple yesterday, he's been at 5/3/3 for as long as I can remember. RNGesus has forsaken me.
  • Andre_Leca_89
    Andre_Leca_89 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Cascades from hell dropping from the sky 4 match 5's dealing a ton of damage to one character all I could do was watch and watch icon_e_sad.gif

Cascades from hell I'll never forget you
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Slogging my way up through Hot Shot, finally finding a fight that might bump me above 1200 points...
    ... And then the game crashes after I started the fight. All I could do was put up a 24 hour shield (the only one I had left) as there was just no way I'd get 1200.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Came home late after a long day and had to take one of the last end times in Torch PVP. Only had half my health packs after using them earlier. Was playing badly and falling asleep for several seconds many times during the fights. Didn't get the last HP I needed to roster little Torch, the only 2star I don't have currently rostered and who was essential in yesterday's Deadpool Daily.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    PVP is just an absolute nightmare this week having none of the boosted 4*s at a usable level.

Just had to whale my way from 500 to 575 for the CP. *sigh*
  • Berserk_Al
    Had a long weekend due to a holiday and got my days of the week mixed up. Ended up missing the Thor PVP.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vaulting....is terrible. It was bad in 3* land, it is bad in 4* land, it is a bad idea.

Let's break this down:

PROBLEM - TO MANY CHARACTERS, HARD TO COVER.

GOOD IDEA - much higher drop rate!

PLAUSIBLE IDEA - let players pick characters that have a higher drop rate!

BAD IDEA - let's make the new characters the only viable ones to level!
  • Berserk_Al
    Knowing that I am one character away from having all 2, 3 and 4-star characters in the game, and the one missing I won't have in some time, as it's been removed from non-vault tokens.
  • SnowcaTT
    Guess I have to pull...

2/28 5*'s out of latest, yuck.

FIVE 1000 ISO draws, a number that would have been maybe one or two if I was given notice and drew the tokens three days ago.

13 (nearly 18) dead draws out of 36 covers that are possible to draw starting next season. Almost half already....when I had a 85% "will use" cover draws a few days ago.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Set 3* Thanos as my 3* fave, currently 3/5/4. Pull 2 bonus heroes back to back and get BOTH purples. I now have a 12 cover Thanos and FOUR purple covers in my queue.

I have some of the worst luck on pulls these days, getting them mostly for the one colour I already have at max.
  • Berserk_Al
    Bonus heroes have been up for several days. I have one fav in every tier (Thanos, Peggy, 5trange). While Thanos and Strange have been doing pretty well in extra pulls, I have yet to pull a bonus hero from a 4-star draw. Since this thing started, I have blown my CP stash and got only one Peggy blue (Now 2/1/4), that was not even a bonus, but a regular pull.
    If I reach five covers for Peggy in some color, I will change my fav to avoid possible dead pulls.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tryke wrote:
    Set 3* Thanos as my 3* fave, currently 3/5/4. Pull 2 bonus heroes back to back and get BOTH purples. I now have a 12 cover Thanos and FOUR purple covers in my queue.

I have some of the worst luck on pulls these days, getting them mostly for the one colour I already have at max.

That *does* suck. But Thanos will be Dat Required Character in DDQ on March 11 (I believe) and it should be the black cover that will be handed out for beating The Big Enchilada that day. Hopefully you'll pull the covers you need before then, if the ones in your queue are expiring, or that your covers won't expire before then.
  • SnowcaTT
    Pulled 5 Strange and 5 Thanos this season. And this was the WORST season I can remember.

The -reason- I pulled that many is so many 3*/4* champs. That they are gone for future seasons is, as I put elsewhere today, "resource circumcision". Yes you can get new 4* characters now, but at the cost of NEVER advancing old ones - and therefore really cutting any chance of transition of the newer 5*'s!

Also tossing the new characters left and right here at the end of season is a huge bummer. I guess it's time to hoard for six months. Wait...I've played for two years. Why should I not have any more advancement for six months?!?
  • SnowcaTT
    Pulled 5 Strange and 5 Thanos this season. And this was the WORST season I can remember.

The -reason- I pulled that many is so many 3*/4* champs. That they are gone for future seasons is, as I put elsewhere today, "resource circumcision". Yes you can get new 4* characters now, but at the cost of NEVER advancing old ones - and therefore really cutting any chance of transition of the newer 5*'s!

Also tossing the new characters left and right here at the end of season is a huge bummer. I guess it's time to hoard for six months. Wait...I've played for two years. Why should I not have any more advancement for six months?!?
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,155 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good news - Seeing the weekly vault as Quake. A chance to get another cover for her! Hooray!
    Bad news - Seeing her random cover is a blue one, and my Quake is a already 2/1/5.

Looks like I save up more Hero Points for the next vault I can use...
  • SnowcaTT
    Wasp changes look nice!

To bad it looks like she'll rotate out so soon that I don't see any point on champing her before characters that I'll both have time to champ and get a few covers before they disappear (essentially) forever.
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    got another yellow for my 5/1/0 5 star.png Cap.... sell!
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    In my short time playing I managed to get 3 legendary tokens and not once did I receive a 5 star or even a decent 4 star. Was all 3 times the worst of the worst in the category.