Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Haven't pulled a lot of Dino's. So he's 1/3/1. I think 137. Not great. I go in to do my Crash. Feel good because i won the last one, but I needed match Damage.

Throw on boosts, match opens, game has a failure, and shuts down. Losing me the fight without a single match. Open it waste a health pack, try again. SG's opening move gets twenty yellow. True she wastes her next two turns, but I can't even do damage to her.

Third Attempt lucky cascade gets her 25 green.

Worst feeling of the day, when I can't beat Squirrel Girl, with three tries.

Succeeded on the fourth though.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I finished up Class of 2016 last night and was getting ready to do more Boss Rush. Then something went seriously wrong with my phone so the top quarter of the screen no longer responds to touch. That means I can't pick a team, so I can't play any more Boss Rush. Probably won't be able to play I Choose You either - in fact I seem to be stuck on the PvE screen.
    Shame, I was looking forward to more Peggy covers and more Anniversary tokens.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Yesterday I posted early, and it was only Boss-Rush round 3!

Today...Boss-Rush round 6. I'm done, tapping out. Scaling ridiculous.

Dang dirty liar!

Today...Bos-Rush round 8. I really am done this time. Scaling still ridiculous.

Round 5 was not fun. Rounds 6 and 7 were miserable. Wish they were MrF rewards - I wouldn't have bothered today.
  • SnowcaTT
    Yeah, yeah..."Unstable ISO 8" isn't an anniversary event. But it (can) start on an anniversary day.

Where is my double ISO?

Why is double ISO not standard? The amount hasn't changed much since the beginning of the game - but your release rate has doubled, and your characters (now 4*/5* instead of 3*) cost much more!
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I'm getting a little irate that my Peggy is now 4/0/4. My 4* with by far the most covers, and I still haven't got one for her signature power.
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Every day is the worst. I try to progress but I get stuck because covers are hard to come by on mobile. For some reason this version is much different than Steam. On Steam I did not have this problem, but on mobile the damage output is ****. I can barely beat even easy tiles. Won't even try anything harder because it is a guaranteed loss.

To make matters worse, PVP is completely impossible. I have only one character at level 20 and that is Black Widow yet I am matched against level 51 enemies. How is this even possible?

Forget all the events. Instant death.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    90% of the country had a blackout yesterday, while I was playing the Gwenpool PVP. It was long over when it was back to normal.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Drawing my 7th Phoenix red.
    She's been 2/6/6 for 4 months, now 2/6/7.

Drawing my 6th 5* Captain red.
    He's 3/6/3.

Drawing my 6th 4* Cage red.
    He's 2/2/6.

Sometimes I hate this game so much.
    The rest of the time I just want to quit.
  • SnowcaTT
    Went into Devil Dinosaur node in The Hunt: Savage. Took two level 60's with me so kiddo could watch animations in this fun node, which was always "trivial" and around level 70 before.

Difference: Strong Dino, now champed!

Did not look at node before going it.

THIS FUN NODE SCALES TO YOUR DINOSAUR?!? IT WAS LEVEL 300 x3 VS 280 DINO!

Return the fun to this node! Don't make it crazy versus Dino!

(Wiped very hard. Dino change made him...worse?!?)
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    39 4* in the game (not counting the Dino or the Duck).

That is 117 possible 4* covers I could draw from a Legendary token.

Of those 117 powers, 9 have 5 covers on my roster.

Of those 9, two belong to a champion, and thus any duplicates I pull could be fed back into the character for rewards.

One belongs to a 13-cover character who could use that theoretical 6th cover as a champion cover.

That means there are 111 practical powers, six of which are at 5 covers for me.

I have four 4* in my queue currently. Three of those came from Legendary pulls in the last five days.

All three of those are among those 6/111 powers which cannot use the cover because the character in question is not at 13 covers (and thus cannot champion). Ghost Rider has 12, so he MIGHT see a world in which he pulls a red/green and champions so as not to waste that black.

Professor X needs a blue and three yellow before his 11th (12th? I've lost track) purple is useful at all.

Thing needs some combination of three yellow/green covers before his 6th red would be useful at all.

Seriously, I don't have anywhere near enough 5-cover 4* powers to be getting screwed on these duplicate pulls as often as I am (I'm probably between 40-50% on the same six powers since July).
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Needing HP and tempted by a icon_peggycarter.png in the new vault, I decided to crack open my meager taco hoard. Exhausted all of them and earned: 1 Hood champ level, 1 Dock Ock (unrostered), 1 She-Hulk (unrostered), 3500 iso, 20 health packs, 10 various 2*. Then I went and played the 2nd sub of the Venom Heroic and burned through 13 of those health packs because RNG kept giving me boards with no yellowflag.png for IM40.

In short, RNG can go choke on a REDACTED.
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Was planning on purchasing some HP to roster the Blade from PVE progression. Got the cover, but the store seems to be on the fritz for me, as it won't let me purchase anything right now. Come on, take my money MPQ. icon_razz.gif

(Hopefully I won't be making another post about it charging me multiple times even though it said the purchase failed)
  • SnowcaTT
    DPXF + XFW is about my favorite combination of the entire game! Love running them! Using them a ton in Heroic PVE!

Why in worst? This is the first legitimate time I've ever run them. Covered DPXF well after tons of 4*'s existed and XFW was nerfed into irrelevance in PVP and PVE had 5* scaling that made it impossible to run.

The next time I'll be running DPXF + XFW (Unless I really feel like pulling them into trival nodes) will be....next time they are both allowed in a Heroic. Horray.

How about moderate scaling - not trivial -> Impossible? Two trivial, two moderate (boosted 3*'s or unboosted 4*'s needed), two harder? Right now I never even think about using boosted 3*'s or unboosted 4*'s in PVE...either they are un-needed or impossible to win nodes with.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Easy one.

Getting hit by a double-crit black match against a team with a stupid 1-cover yellow OML (this followed a Technopathic Strike). His infernal sky-high 5* match damage promptly peeled nearly 5K health off Squirrel Girl.

Sometimes PVP just isn't worth the aggravation.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another easy one.

KK, 4hor, IM40 vs KK, 3hor, IM40. Enemy team gets a turn 2 (or was it 3? Hardly matters) mega-cascade that both wipes out all 3 of my Recharge tiles (I had gotten the 6 yellow fast), and feeds them enough AP to hit my KK with Thunder Strike, Unibeam, and Call the Storm on the subsequent turn. It left her on the brink of death and I had almost no hope of salvaging the match. I tried one more turn; and on that turn, they got another cascade that left them one more green away from either an Embiggened Bash or another CtS. Then I surrendered.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    an unfortunate loss to a vastly inferior team in Teenage riot

got my 10 command points (my actual goal) so all good
  • StarScream
    Stop giving Iso in PvP. Every God damned time it is Iso.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    StarScream wrote:

Congratulations. You and you alone will now specifically receive crit boosts in PvP. Every time.

Monkey's Paw awayyyyy
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Opened a small rush of standard, elite, heroic, EotS, and taco tokens...

5x 1* from 5 standards.
    Out of 3 elites, 2 heroics, 3 EotS, and 2 tacos... 9x 2* and a single 3* icon_captainamerica.png.

All of the 2*s applied to the 2* farm and led to a rewards cascade of 3* icon_daken.png and another 3* icon_captainamerica.png.

3* Cap cascaded to 3 CP, which was enough for a Classic LT.

Classic LT... icon_redhulk.pnggreenflag.png ... he's 2/5/2 ...

So a good number of pulls, but nothing really noteworthy, and the only 4* was in a color I can't use. Yay?

Disclaimer: I do understand the streakiness of everything and I'm not really meaning to complain because all the ISO was still nice to get, but RNG sure loves to hate me most of the time! Vaults are my worst enemy (took 28 pulls to get both Bl4de red and GR black from the Vault of Horrors).
  • StarScream
    DFiPL wrote:
    StarScream wrote:

Congratulations. You and you alone will now specifically receive crit boosts in PvP. Every time.

Monkey's Paw awayyyyy

I would welcome anything but that purple image at this point.