Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    PVP/PVE ending at the same time is -ALWAYS- a worst. Why the TiNyKiTtY do you do this D3?!?

Quality of life? CHANGE END TIMES OF EVENTS TO NOT END WITHIN TWELVE HOURS OF EACH OTHER.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    I almost lost 1* DDQ node to Hawkeye because left 2 match-5's for him
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haven't been able to play today because I lost the progress I made from my grind last night and am afraid of further overwriting more save data.
  • SnowcaTT
    Anniversary would have been a great time to unlock SCL 7+.

Instead: back-to-back PVE events with no SCL at all.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I was in my final match for RRRRAAAWWWR! and the board locked up. The only available move would have required moving Silver Surfer's black hole tile which, of course, can't be moved. I had to retreat.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    4* Cyclops at 3/4/5, all I needed was anything other than blue.

Draws a Heroic Token from a champ reward

*Sees a flashing sign* Ok let's pray

*Sees a Cyclops* OMG YES THANK THE HEAVENS!!! 6TH 4* CHAMP INCOMING!!!

*Notices the blueflag.png * **** IS THIS TINYKITTY??

Immediately came crashing down to reality. Now I need to pray REALLY hard that I get that lone 3* Cyclops cover from my anniversary vault which would bring him up to 183 when paired with the DDQ cover in 13 days time. If not, I can say bye bye to that precious blue cover
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seeing Wasp is a required 4* character in the boss rush event, but she's one of the 4*s I havent RNG'ed into yet icon_e_sad.gif. (Also, this may count as the second worst moment of the day, the first one was discovering that the boss rush is not an alliance event)
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Boss Rush. Worst moment of the day.
  • SnowcaTT
    Yep, Boss Rush scaling in round 3.

I have a vision/guess of what my worst of tomorrow will be.
  • Tarouza
    Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Boss rush and the lack of communication. Red names on a couple times but not a peep
  • oBrokeno
    oBrokeno Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Boss rush. Was excited it started. And now bummed I can't play more then 2 nodes. Don't have all the 4* yet. Why have a big event then limit who can play.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    oBrokeno wrote:
    Boss rush. Was excited it started. And now bummed I can't play more then 2 nodes. Don't have all the 4* yet. Why have a big event then limit who can play.

*Then* neuter alliances' ability to assist alliance-mates.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    I have Squirrel Girl and Mystique covers in my queue, but still missed their DDQ, because I don't have the space to temporarily roster them. Same with Ares in Boss Rush. I could buy a new roster slot, but my HP is just hovering around 1000, and if I do, I won't be able to buy the daily deal in the anniversary vault anymore.
  • MrTrix
    MrTrix Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Already had 2 game crashes in the first half hour that I did Boss Rush. So yeah, Boss Rush for me too.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    MrTrix wrote:
    Already had 2 game crashes in the first half hour that I did Boss Rush. So yeah, Boss Rush for me too.

Crashing's a better experience than actually playing Boss Rush, though... icon_lol.gif
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Currently on round 5 of the boss battle, and it's a real pain...
    And just if it was not enought to burn my HP on these fights, the boss battle didn't unlock after I beat a wave node...

This events makes me mad.
  • SnowcaTT
    Yesterday I posted early, and it was only Boss-Rush round 3!

Today...Boss-Rush round 6. I'm done, tapping out. Scaling ridiculous.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Yep, definitely Boss rush, that scaling is ridiculous
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Since Boss Rush was so awful, I felt free to run up my Anniversary season score about 700 points to 3002 and claim the 10-pack last night. Logged on today to find my score knocked down to 2468. I get it, and that's why I made my run in one shot, but still demoralizing af. Experiences like that and the remarkably tepid dev response on Boss Rush are why I can't ever bring myself to support this game financially.
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Actually expecting some communications from the Devs about the Boss Rush debacle. Instead I got something akin to them kicking me in the groin, stealing my wallet and skipping down the street cackling.