Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    "Are you ticklish Luke Cage?"

*Belly poke*

"Well are you?!"
  • msp2211
    msp2211 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    3 day heroic grind for 25 cp with one of the worst boosted lineups anyone could imagine, only to receive my 19th Starlord cover (no other 4* has 13 covers) and three Rags covers.
  • Cunneryn
    Cunneryn Posts: 112
    With the new rates in the legendary tokens I started to track my pulls. So today I decided to calculate my real 5 star draw rate.

1 5stars in 21 tokens opened... 4%... pretty far from the advertised 15%

Soon after I somewhat calculated my rates since Christmas (i stoped playing for a few weeks and started around christmas time hence my choice to calculate since then). Although I have no clue how many tokens I oppened since then, I was able to calculate an estimate using the my last month as an example for each month (Not perfect I know.)

So before the rate change I potentially have received 2 5stars in about 75-85 tokens opened (i still kept a range of probable openings). Which makes my pull rate before the change 2.3-2.6%. Still very much lower than the advertised 10%...

Only 3 5stars covered pull in a bit more than 6 months... And now I have to compete with people with draw rates significantly higher than mine....
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Worst moment....Pulled 10, 4*(2 useable) and 1, 5* (green Phoenix which I had maxed) from saved cp....3 quakes ****!!!! The RNG hates me!!!!

I must have pulled 10 green Phoenix by now ...can I get an F'en pink or red PLEASE!!!!!

I hate this game, it may be time to play something else!

Darknes21
  • Cunneryn
    Darknes21 wrote:
    Worst moment....Pulled 10, 4*(2 useable) and 1, 5* (green Phoenix which I had maxed) from saved cp....3 quakes ****!!!! The RNG hates me!!!!

I must have pulled 10 green Phoenix by now ...can I get an F'en pink or red PLEASE!!!!!

Darknes21

At least you are getting 5 stars, even if unusable. I don't think it's reason enough to complain when people (including) me have a pull rate less than 5%
  • Punatulkku
    Punatulkku Posts: 228
    The vip lt's gave me yellow to iw and blue to chulk.. yep, no vip for me ever again...
  • Darknes21
    Cunneryn wrote:
    Darknes21 wrote:

Darknes21

At least you are getting 5 stars, even if unusable. I don't think it's reason enough to complain when people (including) me have a pull rate less than 5%

It's called the worst moment of the day! I think it's a complaint topic so I guess I can tinykitty here. Maybe you should quit complaining about my post and post your own worst moment!
  • Darknes21
    New worst moment.....when someone complains about ur worst moment.....what a D##K !
  • Cunneryn
    Darknes21 wrote:
    Cunneryn wrote:
    Darknes21 wrote:

Darknes21

It's called the worst moment of the day! I think it's a complaint topic so I guess I can tinykitty here. Maybe you should quit complaining about my post and post your own worst moment!

I was hardly complaining. Simply the stating that some people have it worse, it was suppose to cheer you up in a way
  • Darknes21
    Cunneryn wrote:
    Darknes21 wrote:
    Cunneryn wrote:
    Darknes21 wrote:

Darknes21

I was hardly complaining. Simply the stating that some people have it worse, it was suppose to cheer you up in a way

Got another green Phoenix that I can't use! I wish 5* were colorless or you could exchange them for a different color!
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Losing two consecutive matches in IM40 PVP this evening. Tried IM40/Blade/Pun, all champed. Lost to a mirror team, especially a Punisher who just kept getting green, black, and red no matter what I did. Then I took IM40/4hor/KK and lost to IM40/Steve/KK because they got their Recharge off first, and mine got completely matched away when I fired it.

And I don't even have 200 points!!!

I am finding PVP extremely frustrating lately, and I have 36 champed 3* characters. It's not the least bit easier than when I was in 2* land. Getting nothing but even-money fights from the moment you leave the seeds behind is downright asinine. I shouldn't have to struggle this much just to get a frigging event token or 25 measly HP.

I'm definitely thinking retirement is looming from this stagnant game.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Wiping to the first wave on TBE with IM40, 4Thor, and KK with an all black board.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boosted rhulk in pvp is great to have, but terrible to play against. Rhulk/shulk was just awful, because you had to watch out for both 7 purple AND 6 green, plus blue, to an extent. Matches took forever, and then I'd finish and find out I just lost a bunch of points.

I usually make it to 1300 in s4 pretty easily, but this time, I couldn't even hit 1000 with just 2.5 hours left. I checked the prize for 1000 and saw that it was Mr. F, so I said why bother.

I only have around an hour per pvp to do my final rise, so if it's just too hard this time, I'll give up and try again on a pvp that's not so punishingly time consuming and annoying.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Heroic event exhausted my characters just after compulsory nodes. Very irritating but nicely challenging though..
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Pulled the wrong thing to look at this morning in deciding which 2* to sell & rebuild, so now I only have 6 covers for Storm for meet Grocket.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Missed the 25cp progression reward in the Dark Avengers Heroic by 30 points/2 minutes.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kishida wrote:
    Missed the 25cp progression reward in the Dark Avengers Heroic by 30 points/2 minutes.

I was doing my final grind before realizing that I needed to average 1000 points a minute (ended up 6000 points away).
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Well.. I had 4x Thor 2*'s, 2x Bullseye 2*'s and 2x Storm 2*'s. I have been waiting for one last power for Thor to able champion him greentile.png power for about two weeks. My time is getting short and my other Thor covers expire soon, one in 6 hours or so. Then I started grinding PvE like crazy to get iso8 for Storm instead since she already is max covered like Bullseye too. I grinded grinded and grinded for two hours straight finally getting enough iso8 to champion Storm, so I did.

After that I noticed I had got Meet R & G token with my efforts and guess what it gave me? Thors green
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Got really close to 1000 for the first time in PvP. With my last health pack I made it to 960. Then I managed to beat a boosted and championed 4Cyclops team with my 3* team, only 1 character surviving with about 300 life. I got 49 points, but was hit at the same time and dropped like a rock.

I then opened my first PvP 900 point token reward: boobstone.

I guess my roster is not quite there yet. icon_cry.gif
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    got the legendary from the ultron vault. thinking 'hey this is awesome. rarely get good things from vaults...'

until i pulled a useless turd hulk.

can we send him to bagman land already? and reimburse every cover with a new legendary for all the wasted pulls.