Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Downing level 315 hood and moonstone quickly thanks to a small cascade to fill cyc blue and red and leaving venom with less than 3 of any color AP and putting out IM40 yellow for victory in a couple turns. Of course this leaves a fair amount of pink and black out. Then watching venoms next match create a mega cascade with 6 yes 6 critical match 5s. Of course 4 of the six critical matches are in pink or black. The cascade wipes out my Im40 yellow tiles and leaves a pink and black heavy board (even more interesting since so many pink and black match 5s happened) I watch helplessly as venom stun locks and devours my team while cleaning up the pink and black board to fuel the fire. When he is done I manage to pull out a win but thing is down to under 10k health from 30k and IM and cyc are both down enough to need healthpacks.
  • DC1972
    DC1972 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Pulled a SS black after opening 23 LT without a 5 star. Bad moment as I now have had 8 extra blacks while my SS sits at 5/2/5. Just can't get that last red to champion him.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've got two 5*s in my queue right now plus an incoming War Machine and hardly any HP to buy the roster spots; meanwhile my 2* Bullseye has been sitting at level 142 for almost two weeks as I've been pulling every other 2* cover left and right.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Twice in a 24hr period.

1. Wiping 5 times out of 6 fighting boss IM, before realising that the AI seemed to be much smarter this time and are always matching their own colours when given a chance to (seriously, I've observed the only times he's not matched his own colour so far is when there is a match 4/5, or when he has no choice. Not sure if it's just me or he's really damn smart). Even the last win was only won by mega whales by about 2000hp left on my side

2. Finally struggled to the LT progression for Team Cap, and getting...... a TA Hulk. I nearly wanted to smash my phone on the floor.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess I have one more day to pull something decent out of IM side vault (buying the 100 HP tokens) - nothing there. All the IM side token rewards hit - three Nova pulls in a row ("only" one tossed...), still no 5* pulls from any Civil War event vaults or tokens.
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Unhoard nearly 50 tacos because of hulkbuster and red hulk in the vault and get a 3* magneto, 250 hp, 5000 iso, and the rest ist healthpacks, 1500 iso, 2*s. will use the next days the tacos for this vault, fingers crossed.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Scaling on Civil War's second run making the event unplayable.
    again
  • Lilith
    Lilith Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Slogging through pin after pin of the Civil War event, murdering my roster to get back at the Boss Fight, and receiving nothing but Critical Boosts for 12 straight Pin Matches.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Slogging through round 7 of Team Cap, outscored no. 2 player by 0.6 million, so doing the heavy lifting, we beat the round, only to open the token and draw a freaking blueflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png that is already at 5
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Realizing that Everyone who was still grinding civil war had finished their final matches, and we were still 2.5 million short of finishing round 16 (i.e. second round 8). At least that margin is big enough that I don't have to sweat the ~100k or so points I left on the table via the occasional loss or missed refresh due to real life obligations.
  • Skygazing
    Skygazing Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Vhailorx wrote:
    Realizing that Everyone who was still grinding civil war had finished their final matches, and we were still 2.5 million short of finishing round 16 (i.e. second round 8). At least that margin is big enough that I don't have to sweat the ~100k or so points I left on the table via the occasional loss or missed refresh due to real life obligations.

Also realizing that the bottom two of your (our) alliance scored under 200k, while the majority were grinding like crazy.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fighting a trivial node (level 70) against Dark Avengers. Venom is last the enemy standing. He has 110 health left, but because of a %^#$#$%^& cascade hell, he is able to stun my team for 3 consecutive turns, gather enough black for a Devour, and in total deals something like 2500 damage to my front character.

Sigh.

It just reinforces my long standing and very deep hate against Venom's Symbiote Snare.

Note to self: don't ever forget to bring Silver Surver against a Venom trivial.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Yelena and two muscles just wiped my entire team. Second time around, I took almost no damage. A bad board, and a couple AI cascades can cost you three health packs. Argh.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yelena and two muscles just wiped my entire team. Second time around, I took almost no damage. A bad board, and a couple AI cascades can cost you three health packs. Argh.
    I had to go 7/7 on that node to get the cp to drop tonight. Wiped twice to completely stale boards, and had 8 or 9 characters down at one point. I was at 19 cp, so damned if I was going to leave it on the table. After finishing, I opened a classic token which led to...
    viewtopic.php?p=527586#p527586
  • johnmcclane
    johnmcclane Posts: 170
    Alliance ending #102 in War Machine PvE and #101 in Kate Bishop PvE.
    Frustrating is not enough.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    I fell asleep in top 50 for the Kate Bishop PVE, awoke to position 104.

Beat DDQ Xforce on the first go with my sweet Xpool! ... and got another Starlord cover.

What a morning.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Phoenix knocked out yesterday. Only move on the board puts her resurrect tile in line for a match-4 for the enemy. Ugh.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Pulled two 3 star covers from the two Venom Bomb tokens I've received so far, and both were for characters who still needed covers! Too bad they were for the one color they already had maxed and were therefore useless. I need a hug.
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2016
    Trying to grind out some nodes and make it to the LT in Venom Bomb, so I take my 1 cover Kate into her essential node to be destroyed by Carnage/Symbiote Feeder/Venom...Kate and KK get taken out quickly, but Grocket gets a key yellow match on a team-up heavy board and heals up to about 15K (right after a Symbiote Scythes had taken him down to about 2500). On the next move, Symbiote Scythes (AGAIN), Symbiotic Fury, Deadly Precision team-up to knock Grocket back down around 2K. Since I had just used all the team-up tiles on the last heal, there's only one or two left for a mini burst heal on my yellow match, but all of Carnage's attack tiles boosted by my "I Got A Plan" tiles take Carnage out. Venom then makes a match-four...into a match-four...into an l-shaped match-5...into a match-5 line cascade...Grocket has 46 health with no yellow matches and 2 team-up tiles (even if there was a yellow match).

Then I revive Kate and go back to battle with boosted Rags and IMHB, game freezes.