Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Had lunch with a team lead to discuss career opportunities today, and I got back home with only 40 minutes left in S5 of Black Vortex. I couldn't quite push up to the much needed 5th PX blue in time courtesy of hits.

Curse you career development for getting in the way of my MPQ...
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Trying to get the 2nd highest node in the last Hulk day. AI "conviently" had multiple cascades on multiple turns to kill by OML by turn 3, 2 games in a row it was almost the exact same sequence.. I guess they want me to have used all my Health packs before civil war starts so I have to buy them. Every time I think I am starting to enjoy this game again it pulls this **** for several days in a row. I am sure the civil war event will really suck for me.
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Finally got my first Green Goblin (Yellow-The Goblin King). Wanted to test out this fortified tile doohickey by teaming him with some random characters.

Like 4* Deadpool.

Fortified Countdown For What tiles. Genius.
  • Lilith
    Lilith Posts: 65 Match Maker
    It started today with coming in 101st place in Hulk by 93 points due to Internet maintenance.

Then the Civil War happened (Team Cap!) and I have now won a total of 24 Critical Boosts by the middle of Round 3. On two separate battles, I got the random "Hey, you also won Critical Boosts!" before getting the splash screen and getting awarded Critical Boosts.

I feel like Doc Ock's blackflag.png is smiling somewhere. Smiling kind of evil-like.
  • whycantwesyncpc
    whycantwesyncpc Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Game crashed 4 times on the last wave of the big e today. Not like I need the cover, iso, healthpacks... ugh. Contacted customer support, no answer
  • Ungoliant
    Ungoliant Posts: 29
    Get my last token from the Hulk PVE, and...it's a 2 star.png. Every single token I pulled from the Hulk event? 2 star.png
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Just realized I will have to sell 2 Hulkbuster covers in 2 weeks time because I won't be able to max and champion him in time to use them for champ levels. 365k iso to max him out, making about 10k per day. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Beating each node in the civil war event, and getting a critical boost for a reward, every single time.
    Just to slap me one more time, each token earned has gotten me a 2 star out of the vault for the last 3 events.....COME ON.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Got 3 afk Sim wins and i can't remember the team icon_eek.gif
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    App crashed at the onset of a CW boss battle, before a single tile was swiped. Restarted it to find it counted as a loss, the boss battle was locked, and my characters were missing a bunch of health.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Pulled three chulks in a row from LTs - I kid you not. I now have drawn more chulks than cyke, rulk, kingpin, prof x, dead pool, flaptain, iceman... The list goes on.

I know RNG and all that, confirmation bias blah, blah but three chulks in a row! LTs are supposed to be fun. This is depressing.

Working as intended?
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fighting the Scarlet Witch required wave node on Team Cap.

Brought SW, 2*Storm (Boosted), and MNMags.

First round pits you against PX, Beast, Cyclops.

After my second match, AI makes a move that cascades into a skyfall Match-5 icon_eek.gif, firing the PX passive right in Storm's face. After the AI resolved its turn Storm only had like 10% of her hp left. She was downed 2 turns later, the rest quickly followed.
  • sharqubus
    sharqubus Posts: 2
    Trying to hit 1k in The Hood but nobody is in my slice. I have, so far, spent 1100 spideycoin.png on shields and every time I get close to 900 points, I get knocked back below 800. I am in the top 10 still but I don't care about the Bullseye's I'm going to win, I want that icon_quake.pngicon_cry.gif
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Random level 410-411 Nodes in Civil War.

That require me to use Storm to fight Surfer.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ctenko wrote:
    Random level 410-411 Nodes in Civil War.

That require me to use Storm to fight Surfer.

Seconding that.
    Even at lower rounds, having to fight lvl 250 waves with partially covered 3*s is not fun in the least.
  • theo199
    theo199 Posts: 79
    Of the day? Mmh. I lost so many months of my life playing this game.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Team reward LT from Iron-man side : IW
    Team reward LT from Captain side: SL

This is so, so awful that I posted a suggestion about it: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=44019

Someone must have had slightly worse luck, like drawing Cho/MrF. But it would have taken some really bad luck to beat that pair I drew. Another solution would be make those bottom five much better, so folks would -consider- spending the iso to level them, rather than leaving them forever since they are so, so terrible.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Taking on a frigging 2* team in PVP (167 Wolvie + 128 Thor) and watching one of those infernal mega-cascades (started by a Thunder Strike) down my champion Cyclops from ~80% health (he ate at least 3 crits during the cascade). Absolutely ludicrous how much AP the AI gifted itself in that match. Call The Storm promptly crippled my IF and there was no point to playing it out after that; the loss was assured.

And that was supposed to be an easy match just to get to 300 points and get the first token.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dropped my phone, which gave up the ghost there and then. No checking line, lurking on the forum to see if my pm reporting the phone borkage has been read... having withdrawal symptoms. Will most likely miss Cold War, and I like Winter Soldier... icon_e_sad.gif
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i have horrible luck when it comes to event tokens/vault tokens. i think i've pulled 2-3 4* covers, in a year and a half.

pulled one last night from a thor event token... unneeded fury yellow. not so cool.