Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• MeatLoafX
    MeatLoafX Posts: 74
    The big enchilada today can take a long walk off a short pier.

Maggia goons, symbiotes, and they each have 5k-6k health... I tried four times and never even made the final wave. I'm trying to move to three star land and every cover counts... I would have even liked the vision cover today... And yet, I can't come close. Thanks!

Add that to getting dinged for 300+ points in the shield sim, and every team sporting a five star or two, and I think I need to step away for a while. Didn't even make day 100. icon_cry.gif
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    0/26 on CP pulls. Dont worry, its only about a month's worth of work..
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Lost track of time. Thought I was breaking at the end of the pvp to try to break 800. Lost my fight, got hit during my fight, and came out seeing there's still an hour left. So a negative 67 shield hop that wasn't intended to be a hop. Spent 75 additional hp to lose points. awesome
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    for some reason I have a bad habit of finishing just outside the next reward tier. 11th in DPvMPQ. it seems to happen often in pve although i'll admit many times i'll end up pvp just into the next tier. pve I always just come up short.

edit: had to go to pg 3 to pull this back up. must be good times icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Just one wrong swap. A swap that should match one of the Muscle's threaten countdowns away. I ended up swap other tiles next to it instead. Next turn, the threaten countdown blew off, followed by Tommy Gun, some cascade, Cover fire, and some cascade. The result ? She hulk at full health at 15K is one-shot-downed. Final result result ? I lost the match in a next few turns. The other two are Ms. Marvel at around 10k and 3*Cap at around 9k when the threaten countdown blew off. Seriously, give the Muscle a 5* rarity already. He deserves it!
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    New character PVE -> Heroic PVE -> seven day new character PVE.

I only run the PVE's for ISO - unless they are new characters, when I try to jump in last day or less. So this is two straight weeks of ISO source cut out for me, in a time when you need more ISO than ever.
  • RBwilliams07
    RBwilliams07 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Finally winning DDQ4 for the first time with Miles Morales defeating Star Lord and what do I get........ Mr. Fantastic yellowflag.png
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Facing off against Doc Ock, Venom, and Carnage with my own champed/boosted Doc Ock, who is perfect for dealing with Carnage tiles, locked out (or just the limited roster in general). It's a doable node with Hulk and Captain Marvel to quickly gather AP, but gathering AP by taking huge chunks of damage while still not being able to dish out massive amounts back is not my idea of a good time.
  • SnowcaTT
    Wondering where I'm going to come up with 4,000 HP for the four new characters just announced.

Not to mention the 2,000 HP more for Drax and GG, still not rostered either. 3000 HP in short order just for new 4*'s, ridiculous. Roster spots should be 500 HP max, especially when characters are being released at the ridiculous rate they are.

Oh right...I wonder if the worst of the day is actually remembering I'm never going to get these characters covered anyway. Or leveled if those covers somehow came.
  • johnmcclane
    johnmcclane Posts: 170
    Not so "worst", still...getting a purpleflag.pngicon_miles.png right after his easy-with-purple-cover DDQ.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I reached this season's heroic 10-pack progression, and I decided to pop it immediately instead of saving it up.

Pulled 9 2*s, and a yellow KK cover (who I have sitting at 5/3/4, tyvm. Not).

Disappointed, I decided to use one of the two other 10-pack tokens I saved.

Pulled 10 2*s.

Really pissed now, I decided to open my final 10-pack.

Pulled 10 2*s.

Seriously, like, ****. icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Watching 3 fresh red tiles drop right on top of a crit tile while facing a 2-cover OML in PVP.

2500+ match damage.

Stupid OP 5* match damage.
  • SnowcaTT
    Drew a doc-ock from last Loki heroic token - and tossed it along with all the Loki Ock rewards.

Only have two 3*'s left to champ, but the 4* deficit is so deep that it's hard to find any iso to finish those last couple terrible 4*'s (QS is the other one). The worst of the day is not throwing out the rewards (BAD) or the not wanting to max characters because they are bad (WORSE), it's that I can't max characters due to having so little iso (WORST).

Similar: the DDQ-Gamora champed me to Star-Lord...but that would be one of the last 4*'s I would ever bother maxing, so that was a tossed cover as well.
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    "Upgrading" my Colossus from 3/3/2 to 3/4/2 using 20 CP by accidentally tapping a button.

icon_evil.gif
  • northnorth
    northnorth Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Not so "worst", still...getting a purpleflag.pngicon_miles.png right after his easy-with-purple-cover DDQ.

Got the purpleflag.pngicon_miles.png from the heroic cp and beat the ddq4* to pull a chulk
  • aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    After the first match-3 swap at the beginning of the game, the game greeted me with super-nice several match-4 cascades from the top of the board. I was happy until I realized that I was fighting against Loki... And his buddy is, of course, Patch... icon_e_sad.gif
  • Ryudoz
    Ryudoz Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Just happened. Was trying to push for 2k in Simulator and I was 1 fight away. I'm working the last one to get the points I need (I had just burned a shield) and got a quick kill on a HFH CMAGS group.

Results screen? I'm down over 100 points.
    I had been attacked from 1987 all the way down to 1850. I tried to fight back up, but apparently all the Hulkbuster squads are grinding, because I couldn't get back above 1900.

I really hate this game. Really really hate this game.
  • whycantwesyncpc
    whycantwesyncpc Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Just burned through all of my health packs to not even get past the first wave of the big e. No cover is worth this ****
  • whycantwesyncpc
    whycantwesyncpc Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Second day in a row. Those stupid symbiot things in the first round of the big e, how the hell are you supposed to get around them. By the time I make a dent they are so overpowered. I wish they would just remove them from the game, they just want to make me want to break things are hurt people. Then again developers seem to go out of their way to try and take any fun out of this game, so I guess mission accomplished
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    3rd trip to get healthpacks last night (LRs for placement + offseason pvp + release pve = busy Tuesday night)....emptied my remaining 30+ tacos for no healthpacks. over 30!! a couple usable covers for champs and some iso/hp. not all a loss, but I'm down to 0 now (well, 2 after this morning).