Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• DC1972
    DC1972 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Didn't happen today but since jredd mentioned vaults:

78/80 and didn't get Howard the Duck until 79
    78/80 and didn't get Winter Soldier until 79

Have the pics but can't figure out how to post them.
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    It was the first round of Civil War.

Everything was going swimmingly. The first Boss battle against IM went fine, the nodes were using less-common 4 star.png s as their featured characters at low-levels, it was fun!

I enter the TA Hulk node, I've got lil'Cap tanking blue for MNMags, while Thor was doing his thing. I'm clearing blue left and right, not paying attention to a thing when it happened...

hotdog.pnghotdog.pnghotdog.pnghotdog.png

kirrDvV.png
  • johnmcclane
    johnmcclane Posts: 170
    Being in a quite easy time slice in the current PVE and falling asleep for the first 2 days during the first fight of the first clear. Without missing the clear I'd have made easily t10 icon_evil.gif
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    How come that every time I fight the Iceman required node in the last Heart of Darkness (vs PX, JG, 4Clops), I lose because of skyfall match-5 on either side? Match-5 on player side means big team damage and stun, match-5 on AI side means the front char is wasted. So you want to avoid that. And then the game slaps you in the face by making those f-ing things drop randomly.

Seriously, f- that s-.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2016
    Wow, look at that - I got CP first try on both of the Sub 2 Meet R&G CP nodes!

Wait, what is that icon I saw flash by? Is that an un-earned CP icon?

THIS MUST BE A 48 HOUR SUB! NOOOO! (I guess the best moment of the day is that I have Tuesday free of PVE....)
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm assuming you mean a 48 hour sub?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm assuming you mean a 48 hour sub?

Oh right, that. Wait, is this my new worst MPQ moment today? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Three of my last five legendary pulls have been FF members! But only one of them was a Thing!
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    There is something terribly wrong with PvP. 16h left and i lost 150+ points after a 30min break. The whole system is wrong, from having to earn back progression points to using shields.
  • DalekGAF
    DalekGAF Posts: 52 Match Maker
    I got 25 cp in the Groot PVP tonight bringing me to a total of 40. I bought two tokens.

A duplicate Professor X and a duplicate Jean Grey.

Kill me.
  • RBwilliams07
    RBwilliams07 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Got 25CP in Daily Reward and ended up with 4* Cyclops redflag.png; the only 4* power I have 5 covers for.
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Pulling two legendary tokens and getting no covers I wanted. (CP takes forever to earn for a casual like myself)

It's the simple thing that disappoint. I would wayyyyy rather have spent 30CP to level up a 4* I need but nope it's 120CP for one cover level *sigh*
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled my first OML -- his worst color (red) and I can't even roster him. THIS IS THE WORST THING THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN.

Also I'm getting my first SS in a few days -- UGH THE ROSTER CRUNCH WHY OH WHY.
  • DeNappa
    [Yesterday] Beat the DDQ Nick Fury vs CMags and earned the LT!

.. Pulled a Chulk black. icon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gif:'(:'(
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Staying at 1930 in simulator, trying to climb, win a match and come out hitted multiple times by the same player. another try to climb and this time hittet by other with a netloss of 155 points. Was no good time for a climb...
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    tizian2015 wrote:
    Staying at 1930 in simulator, trying to climb, win a match and come out hitted multiple times by the same player. another try to climb and this time hittet by other with a netloss of 155 points. Was no good time for a climb...

It's a struggle getting to that 2000 but at least simulator is over a month and the point range is so wide you have a good chance of getting top progression.

My worst moment of the day and absolutely made me rage quit the game (until later obviously this game is like crack). Was about ten minutes ago where I was fighting a championed Rulk, Cage and Switch because these were my only options after half an hour and 2000 ISO (approx) later and I was two fights away from Starlord. I thought hey it's Starlord the fighting won't be intense to get him so I'll give this PVP a go.

Anyway it was taking me longer than I'd like (I've never fought Rulk, Switch before) probably about four minutes to down the team. Then I was greeted with the worst PVP increase screen I have ever seen. I've been hit hard but I lost 250 points in the middle of a slice (still 22 hours to go) for one of the worst 4*s.

I was furious. I don't care about the placement. I am not going to shield hop for the 1300 points and now I've lost all that progress and health packs because **** it progression can be lost in this mode.

Ok rant over.
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Work hard to get the 25CP story progression reward, trade in a Classic LT, only to get tinykitty Carnage from it... one of the three 4*s I don't want/use... while ANY cover of the other 27 ones would have been useful for me icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif !!! I would be happy even with IW, Starlord or Chulk icon_neutral.gif
  • DeNappa
    Played a match in ISO-8 brotherhood. I think it was the required 4Clops node against Daken and 2 goons.
    Brought along LCap and IM40, my 4Clops has only 3 or 4 covers.

Started on a yellow rich board for a change, and I gathered 12 yellow pretty quickly. Fired Recharge twice -- by then, there were only 8 yellow on the board, not in matching positions. That's safe enough. Even if 1 or 2 are matched away, I will still be drowned in AP, right?

Yeah, you know where this is going.

Next move, AI matched tutile.png.
    Next move, AI fires teamup. Loki illusions.

There were 8 (or maybe 9 by then) yellow tiles on the board. After Illusions settled, it left 3 of those yellow tiles in a horizonal match-3, all countdowns. And it left 4 other yellow in a position where it would be match-4'd by the AI, 2 with countdowns.

So, my turn started with IM stunning himself for 1 measly countdown.

Reality hits you hard, bro. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    ^

The enemy matching away my countdowns (or me accidentally matching away my own from an unexpected cascade) makes me madder than just about anything, especially Recharge countdowns for some reason.

Tonight's Worst is just the usual belly-ache about terrible 10-packs - I opened my prog reward 10-pack tonight to celebrate the end of the work week, and got all silver except for a Daredevil and a *** Hulk. Ugh. I also opened 8 different stockpiled event tokens and received.... 7 two stars and one *** Magneto. At least the Daredevil and the Magneto were useful, so it wasn't a total loss.
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Had a rough PvE clear this morning, going through a bunch of Health Packs, followed by wiping on the first wave of the Big Enchilada because of an accidental match 5 and then a stupidly self-placed match 5. So my health packs were already low.

Started a PvP match and on the first or second turn the game crashed! So I got a loss and now my characters are injured. Gah! I can't afford those health packs right now.