Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Work PVE (which I dislike) to get the last 2 cp for an LT. IW Yellow
    Get hit by friendly fire from within my alliance that keeps me from hitting 1300 in PVP. Spend the 300 hp for a 24 hr so I don't have to get up at midnight to get the last points. Get the 1300, wipe on a cc bake, and pull a Black Elektra.

All in a 30 minute span.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Checked Facebook halfway through a The Hunt node because I was bored, and it had crashed out before I went back.

LIKE IT WASN'T BORING ENOUGH! Now I need to start again, and use Health Packs because I "retreated".
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Facing overscaled Bullseye over & over again in the Hunt. Drags out every match so freaking much with those nonstop protect tiles spamming out.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Bought the VIP membership. Opened my legendary token and it's one of three 4* covers that I have at five covers. I hate random numbers.
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Opened Season 10Pack: 3*Sentry, 9 2*s.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seeing Teen Jean as the opponent in Crash of the Titans.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    I get 2 worst moments back to back now. After my VIP legendary gave me 1 of 3 covers (out of every cover possible) that I can't use yesterday; today I beat Jean on the first try in DDQ Crash and I get a different cover from one of those 3 that I can't use. Only 3.8% chance of getting a cover I can't use and I pull them back to back on consecutive days. For a player who doesn't have a single 4* character at 13 covers this is too depressing.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    VIP - Carnage - toss
    DDQ - Carnage - toss
  • optimus2861
    There's a Muscle and a board mover in the first wave of Big Enchilada today. Vile, sadistic, hateful setup. So the board was stagnant, two consecutive Threaten tiles resolved, and one cascade later, down my Cyclops went from nearly full health icon_evil.gif

Freaking hate having to waste health packs on DDQ.
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Total number of 4* covers which I have 5 in = 8 (HB Red/Back, Elektra Red/Black, Wolverine Green/Yellow, 4Pool Red and Mr F Black)

1 x HT from the VIP rewards = blackflag.pngicon_ironman.png (the 2nd in my sell queue as my HB is 5/5/2)
    1 x LT from todays clash = blackflag.pngicon_elektra.png (still 3/5/5)

Elektra is at lvl 140 and do I really want to champion her (she will be the 1st 4* I champion)
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I'm just trying to get the last mission done for Deadpool vs Marvel Puzzle Quest this morning. I have to beat the team with Xavier on it, and I'm done with that for the next 8 hours. It takes me 4 tries to win the battle, because the AI keeps pulling off match-5 after match-5 on it's first move, and decimating my team.

Arg icon_evil.gif
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beat the DDQ4 today on the 2nd try! Opened my LT - IW yellow.

Not only does it suck, but I can't use it. One of 3 4* covers I can't use. Even a different IW would potentially be useful to improve one of her other covers.

I didn't see myself accumulating the Iso to champ her before the cover expires, so I sold it. Then I leveled 2* Bullseye out of spite.
  • Zappa
    Zappa Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    When good beat turns bad:

Enter me, in 3-4* transition, saved up 220k, hulkbuster at 435, about to get black cover from pvp 1k reward.
    Open random standard token reward. Get luke cage! Mine is 454 lvl 130, not champed. Its a great 3*, might as well champ it, especially with another luke cage cover coming up soon in ddq.
    Champ luke cage, apply cover, crack legendary token reward
    Red IMHB.

weep uncontrollably

champ level of imhb, i hardly knew ye
  • Did I just win the thread?
    https://gyazo.com/a3114aa6301c025e1fbc4e2281baf5aa

used fists of fury from quicksilver, Locked up the last possible move. Nothing I can do.
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    VIP LT gave me Cho.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Catt Jr. "Who is that?"
    Catt "The newest character - kind of Girl Captain America"
    Catt Jr. "Where did the old newest character go?"

....Gone forever Jr, gone forever. Even the Jr. gets confused with the release rate, who is new and why do I never use them again.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    oh, hey, free Cap vault token? Cool.

...2* Cap. Well, okay. At least I have my VIP Legendary login reward.

...Carnage. Literally the one 4* I'm just not interested in.

/captainkirkkhaaaaaaaaaan.jpg
  • optimus2861
    Getting positively mauled in SHIELD Sim by a 3* Torch, Magneto, Thor team. I won - barely - with IM40 dead, Storm dead, and 4hor within one move of death. The board just would NOT give me yellow for recharge until well into the match, and then two of the three CDs promptly got matched out. I think I ate 2x Fireballs, 2x Polarizing, 1x Magnetic (or was it 2?), 2x Flame Jets, 1x Inferno, compared to my 1x Lightning Strike, 1x Hailstorm (which ended up being decisive; the few attack tiles left on the last move pushed Magneto over, or he was going to Projectile 4hor to death on his next turn), 1.5x Recharges and maybe 2 or 3 Surges & Smites.

I hate, hate, hate the PVP matchmaking system when you are in the very early stages of progression. This win only nudged me over the 250 point mark for a piddling 25 HP. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • 4th July's DDQ.

Damn hard. Tried 4 different teams. Burned all my health packs over 16 hours. Went something like this...

Swarm...swarm...swarm...swarm...

I manage to scrap through to the second wave.

Bullseye with ability after ability after ability due to all the AP gathered. I use all my AP just downing him and the Muscle goon

3rd Wave, bit of relief, manage to build up some AP

4th wave can only down 2 of the characters, leaving Colossus. Then this happens.....colossal punch.... colossal punch..... colossal punch..... DEAD!!!!!!

Holiday celebration my ****!!
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Today's 4* DDQ - Kingpin vs Cage.

I didn't even realize that I had 7 covers on Kingpin! Hooray!

<spend 25k Iso, start match>

Oh. I have zero yellow covers. My Kingpin has no offensive capability against a character with an overpowered defense tile.

<retreat>
    <sulk>
    <level 2* hawkeye out of spite>