Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So it wasn't just the cascades, it looks like it was her two goons generating the colors she needed to chew through my team in a few turns. Where's my free AP every turn?
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    After cruising through the 48 hr PVE sub over the weekend barely not needing a bandage, that Magneto essential node with Mystique wiped me twice in a row and almost a third time, where my Mags was down to 4k HP to take down the last two goons.

Every time I do that fight today, it's turn 2 Infiltration cascade Shapeshift Masterstroke stun cascade Shapeshift Masterstroke Infiltration stun Shapeshift oh look half my team is dead cascade Shapeshift Masterstroke retreat.
  • lvirden
    lvirden Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have been playing this game for some time. About every 6 weeks, it just stops working. All I get is a "Check Internet Connection". Meanwhile, I will be able to access this forum (to see if servers are down), use facebook, send mail, tweet, etc.

In other words, only this game displays an issue.

Typically, I have to reinstall the game a couple of times, and then wait for a day or two, before this bug stops occurring.

Is there perhaps any other means to quickly resolve the MPQ internet connection bug?

Thank you
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Forgot that I was in slice 2 for Heroic Oscorp and missed both of the first sub's CPs.

Then I jumped in a Lightning Round, beating two of the seed teams before walking to work, and then saw that I'd been hit during my walk, so I actually had to play a real team to get to 100! icon_evil.gif
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Joined pvp at 495. Then discovering that Kingpin's poke no longer triggers XFDP's countdowns because the tile is not destroyed. Boo!!!! Thanks a lot Norman!
  • Clyve
    Clyve Posts: 91
    Options
    Pulled my 15th Nick Fury cover (making him 6/3/6) while none of my other 4*s are over 10 covers!

Edit: Just to make today an even worse MPQ day, squeaked out a victory against Torch with my 1/3/1 Thing, only to open a blue chulk icon_e_sad.gif
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've been so focused on grinding that oh so elusive iso8.png so I could max out my Carnage so I could use the covers rotting in my queue, I became too focused on the total to level him up and totally forgot about the champion tax.

I hit the magic # last night and was excited to hit the level 270 button and then realized I still needed that 12500 iso8.png to champ him. That was a not so great feeling.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Switched PC's this morning and found my worst moment of the day - a weird bug.

Steam didn't sync, but stuff is usually kept server side - so that doesn't matter, right? Went back to do more PVE, and found all the nodes were still closed. Here comes the really weird part:

Nodes were closed - but as I opened them they had a count-down/cool-down from hitting them already.
    Points were already collected (I'm pretty sure), so PVE score was still going up from hitting nodes 2nd time.
    HOWEVER: rewards were NOT collected (they must be on the local side rather than server side?)

Which means: I'm now grinding Nigeria VI 310 Ares/Moonstone/Venom, I'm down to one point nodes - and I have three rewards remaining. I've grinded it seven times already, haven't gotten the CP. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pulled my 10th straight un needed 4 star from CP and Ledge pulls. Inv woman blue, Chulk Green, Inv woman blue, Chulk green, Inv woman green, Rhulk purple, Carnage red, Chulk green, Ant man yellow, and yes you guessed it Inv woman green.

10k iso is handy ofc but im no way near being a 4 star contender and this kind of non helpful rng is very annoying. NOONE LIKES INV WOMAN OR CHULK!! I may level them both to screw with the gods of “ wellannoyingness “
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled another 5*! Wait, there is a trap here, you're in the "worst thread".

I mean, I could write about how my OML is 0/1/1 and newbies are smashing me in PVP with their lucky pulls.

How about instead I write about how that was my sixth SS pull! To which I decided to roster a SECOND SS, to show how those pulls have screwed me with now 6/0/0 cover distribution.

RNG SUCKS, and nothing in the game feels worse than 5* RNG hosing you.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Router died last day of the season. I got the error after I defeated The Big Enchilada. It seems my Iron Fist will stay 1/1/5 for a some more time.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Heading toward a decent win in Earth's Mightiest, when the AI pulls out a Penance Stare team-up and insta-kills my Thor from well over 12,000 health.

That just felt cheap.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Simple one today, and one that I am over familiar with is opening 7 "legendaries" ( 1LT + 120cp) and getting only one semi usable 4* cover which was used for a respec. About a weeks play for nothing.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good GOD these 10-packs have been absolutely atrocious for me for at least six months now. I had saved up until I had three 10-pack heroics, and opened all three tonight. (One of the three was 10 star.pngstar.png )

The haul:
    26 star.pngstar.png
    1x Ragnarok
    1x Doctor Octopus
    1x Scarlet Witch
    1x Hulkbuster Black

The only bright spot was the needed Hulkbuster black - my first star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png from a 10-pack in easily six-seven months.
  • Sluggo
    Options
    I got a token for the first sub in the Thick As Thieves PVE. It's gold! It's Prof X! I could really use that, as he's 0/2/5 and I don't have any functional 4*s yet!

Oh wait, it's a 6th yellow.

/facepalm
  • Inarius
    Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    decided to open 20 heroic tokens today, setting aside the many moonstones I got 5 wolverine xforce covers....all greenflag.png

the poor thing was 5/2/2 to begin with T-T
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    magneto and hood, my new dream team.

i play bp/if/sw - every blue cd gets matched, and i get a single purple match before everyone dies. twice.
    i play lcap/im40/kk - monster cascade into mags blue, then red, then hood black. again, twice.

cant you just roll over and die?
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I took on a Blade / BP / Hawkeye team in PVP yesterday, with my max Blade, max Cyclops, and 13-cover Beast, all boosted. Just trying to reach 400 for 25 HP.

So the AI got a match-5 gifted to it on turn 2 or 3, 3/4 of Hawkeye's arrows resolved, Battleplan fired, then KYEC, then a Hailstorm team-up. Seeing I was obviously going to bleed out, I retreated.

Maddening to lose to a team with a 2* on it.

I did eventually get to 575, but man, Blade PVPs are health-pack intensive.
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Worst MPQ moment of the day?

I woke up to find my taco vault has 2 Mr. F covers. Yes folks, not only is the guaranteed Mr. F cover in there, but the randomly generated one is also a Mr. F.

Also, my Simulator vault random 4* are yet another Mr. F and a Baglord. Yeesh.
  • Sluggo
    Options
    I got a token for the first sub in the Thick As Thieves PVE. It's gold! It's Prof X! I could really use that, as he's 0/2/5 and I don't have any functional 4*s yet!

Oh wait, it's a 6th yellow.

/facepalm
    Pulled a Legendary token with a Taco token tonight. It's my best moment of the day!

It's a 7th Prof X yellow.

/bangsheadondesk