Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    For the time being I can't bring myself to sell it. It's the pinnacle reward in the game, it should be a good thing. But I'm guessing PvP and PvE will be very difficult for a while.

I don't think you will notice as big of a hit in PVE since it supposedly takes the average of your top toons. So you should still be able to live in PVE events. It would really suck to sell that cover. Hopefully they will announce what their plans on fixing these issues are soon now that Championing is live.
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    madok wrote:
    For the time being I can't bring myself to sell it. It's the pinnacle reward in the game, it should be a good thing. But I'm guessing PvP and PvE will be very difficult for a while.

I don't think you will notice as big of a hit in PVE since it supposedly takes the average of your top toons. So you should still be able to live in PVE events. It would really suck to sell that cover. Hopefully they will announce what their plans on fixing these issues are soon now that Championing is live.

One thing I forgot to mention: I of course had an open roster spot at the time so he got automatically rostered instead being able to wait on him in my queue. icon_razz.gif

So 255+113+110/3 is way higher than 113+110+107/3. That's why I'm worried about scaling. <shakes head>
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Today I will sell a 2star I planned to max and champ, to roster my Silver Surfer I pulled almost two weeks ago. As it's off season, and my scaling will get worse (my team is max level 100), I won't be able to collect enough HP in 12 days to roster my recently pulled 4star Jean Grey, and will probably end up selling the Juggernaut I use for Deadpool Daily.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    playing a pvp match. total health lost on my team: 12881 on gamora. 15293 beast. 19284 R&G. other team: 6000 total.

yeah awesome...
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have one 4* character who has 13 covers, and nowhere close to 270. Guess who my last two LT pulls gave?
  • madok
    Options
    jffdougan wrote:
    I have one 4* character who has 13 covers, and nowhere close to 270. Guess who my last two LT pulls gave?

At least you would have had the option to champion them if you had the ISO. We still are screwed when we pull unusable covers for toons that aren't at 13 covers even if we had 5 million ISO. I haven't sold the yellow goddess thor cover I just pulled because I want the constant reminder of that fact for my 0/5/5 thor.
  • johnnyzero
    johnnyzero Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    That moment when you realize you ground down a 48 hour sub one day early because you thought it was a 24. Darn you Unstable Iso-8!
  • Saving up HP all slowly to get them new Roster Slots.

Tired of getting screwed out of Gauntlet rewards because I don't have cruddy 3*s like Quicksilver and junk, been collecting them anyways. Only missing 3 or so 3*s now, while sitting on like, 20 Legendary tokens and like 50 Heroics that I've been really excited to open.

Got the HP. Got the new slot. Going through the 30 or so Standards first...

...and don't even finish them before I get a Vision, putting me on hold for another few weeks while I get another 800 HP icon_e_sad.gif

Weird thing to whine about, but here we are.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting that 40th 3* on the roster does feel like something of a relief. And then there's Moonstone..

My worst moment has been every freaking match today in DD PVP. Bloodbath. Doesn't seem to matter who I take on, I lose 1 or more of my heroes in the match. Eat multiple fireballs. Eat a Full Blast. Eat several Chemical Reactions. Trip over an Ambush. And this started right after the seed teams. It's been an awful slog just to reach 400 points and get a lousy 25 HP.
  • Edith09
    Edith09 Posts: 48
    Options
    I finished in overall top 10 in Unstable iso .......wonder why I´m writing it here? Because it was test how much time I had to put in to get into top10 and I did not like the result. It´s like fulltime job icon_e_surprised.gif . So I´m not gonna repeat it anytime soon. I´m back to calmer waters of top50/top100.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finished my last match in the Daredevil event right at 12:00, resulting in no points and keeping me just out of t100. I really wish there were a grace period at the end of events that stopped new matches from beginning but counted matches in progress. When you're locked out by seconds, little things like extra animations and cascades can make a tremendous difference.
  • madok
    Options
    Opened my LT from the PVE event last night to get my 9th green carnage cover for my 1/4/5 carnage.

Today opened another LT from championing a 3* to get a 5*. You would think I would be happy but RNGesus is working really hard to only give me 5* covers that don't help make them functional. So far I have:

0/1/1 SS
    2/0/1 OML
    3/3/0 JG

But hey! They really tear up those trivial and seed nodes.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Today's big enchilada makes me want to hurt someone. Who designed the ninjas in this game and why do they hate us so much? Now to wait to health packs to come back and try it again and again and again...
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was fighting a generic LR match against loaner, lvl 130 someone, and 255 phoenix with 1 purple and 1 green cover. I killed the lvl 130, killed the loaner, and had phoenix last with about 3k hp. She used billy club tu to send my front guy to the back, then used her purple which cascaded into 10k damage on my front guy (dead), followed by another 4k on the next guy. I was unable to kill her on my turn, but I got her to 139 hp left... and then she used purple again to nearly kill my next guy with more cascades. Barely won... that was a hell of a match.
  • Marvelfamily
    Options
    Okay, I'm angry. It takes long to get me there, but today I'm angry. icon_evil.gif

PvP Hollowpoint... 2nd bracket.

Been attacked multiple times within an hour by alliance members from THE CREWSADERS. They come with Old Man Logan and Surfer beyond Level 300.

It's okay to be defeated. But again and again? Hey, didn't they have a little bit of honor, just a little bit?

I didn't attack anyone of them, but now it seems Stormysusie is a nice little victim for them.

That's NOT OKAY. icon_e_geek.gif Kills fun while playing.
  • nic13
    nic13 Posts: 87
    Options
    When there are no points and I gotta hit someone over and over again for 10 points a pop just to make a progression award. icon_e_sad.gif(
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just pulled my 6th Ragnarok blue cover from my Prodigal Sun token even though I don't have a single 3 star character "well" covered.

Edit: Tomorrow's DDQ is Ragnarok blue. ****...................
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Opened my 4000 season points 10-pack. Pulled 8 2stars (none of them even helpful for my champions), a Colossus yellow (a character I don't use), and Blade black (for champion, gave me 1000 ISO).
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a blue Black suit Spiderman and tried him out in seed teams. I soon found out this cover is only a 1 turn stun if you don't have purple cover. 6 AP for 110 damage and 1 turn stun and I only got to see one of his animations.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Last night spent over an hour grinding the two CP reward nodes in the PVE sub before it finished trying to get the CP rewards.

After easily 12+ attempts on the Cap + two goons node, I finally got it.
    If I didn't have a Charlie's Angel's team, there's no way could I have run this that effectively over and over. Still needed to use about 5 or 6 Health Packs in total due to successive damage to GSBW from multiple attempts adding up. Many times the starting boards were dry on Purple...

After 10+ attempts on the Carnage node, STILL didn't get it. In fact, think I only ended up getting two of the four rewards of that node.
    If I didn't have a 4 2 3 OML + Daken to heal from all the Carnage attack tiles, there's no way could I have run this that effectively over and over.

The 20 ISO "reward" before any actual rewards that are still remaining **** needs to die in a fire.
    How there has been no comment about ti all for months is almost more annoying, but I suppose we've had little comment about anything really within the past month+ that hasn't revolved around Championing or new characters.
    Again with the new characters...