Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• Last night spent over an hour grinding the two CP reward nodes in the PVE sub before it finished trying to get the CP rewards.

After easily 12+ attempts on the Cap + two goons node, I finally got it.
    If I didn't have a Charlie's Angel's team, there's no way could I have run this that effectively over and over. Still needed to use about 5 or 6 Health Packs in total due to successive damage to GSBW from multiple attempts adding up. Many times the starting boards were dry on Purple...

After 10+ attempts on the Carnage node, STILL didn't get it. In fact, think I only ended up getting two of the four rewards of that node.
    If I didn't have a 4 2 3 OML + Daken to heal from all the Carnage attack tiles, there's no way could I have run this that effectively over and over.

The 20 ISO "reward" before any actual rewards that are still remaining tinykitty needs to die in a fire.
    How there has been no comment about ti all for months is almost more annoying, but I suppose we've had little comment about anything really within the past month+ that hasn't revolved around Championing or new characters.
    Again with the new characters...

It's gotten so old and so obviously pointless at this stage that I haven't bothered mentioning it, let alone being on the forum in general, but yeah, you're far from alone.

I waded into this PvE out of boredom, and my average was +-15 attempts to get a single CP. I gave up on the last possibility after too many wipe-outs against Hulk, and I won't be making that mistake ever again. lol

DBC
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just because it ends up in here every time.. reminding all The Hunt sub 2 is 48 hours icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I should start posting here every time 4* DDQ is run: the last several have been this exact same worst moment.

1) Can beat DDQ 4*!
    2) Pull a 4* I already have 13 covers of (today, it was Carnage. But KP and IW have happened in last few days as well!)
    3) Can't even use it, since that 4* isn't maxed.
    4) Can't possibly get 4* maxed, since ISO doesn't exist in game to do this.
    5) Realize I didn't pull a 5*, so losing that 4* doesn't matter in my progression anyway
    6) Realize it's another five days before I go through this process again (wait...is that good or bad?)

Really wish DDQ 4* was daily. REALLY wish you could champion characters (even just 4*+!) before they were max level.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    I should start posting here every time 4* DDQ is run: the last several have been this exact same worst moment.

1) Can beat DDQ 4*!
    2) Pull a 4* I already have 13 covers of (today, it was Carnage. But KP and IW have happened in last few days as well!)
    5) Realize I didn't pull a 5*, so losing that 4* doesn't matter in my progression anyway
    6) Realize it's another five days before I go through this process again (wait...is that good or bad?)

Really wish DDQ 4* was daily. REALLY wish you could champion characters (even just 4*+!) before they were max level.
    I got my 13th red carnage from my DPDQ. The issue is he is 5,2,5 so even if I had the ISO I could not use the cover to champion him. Black Carnage has been my unicorn that I can't pull
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:

1) Can beat DDQ 4*!

I got my 13th red carnage from my DPDQ. The issue is he is 5,2,5 so even if I had the ISO I could not use the cover to champion him. Black Carnage has been my unicorn that I can't pull

It took my flood of LTs from championing to finally get that 3rd black Carnage too.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    woopie wrote:
    wymtime wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:

1) Can beat DDQ 4*!

It took my flood of LTs from championing to finally get that 3rd black Carnage too.

Conversely, I'm 5/4/4 and have thrown 3-4 black covers while looking for that 5th green. He's low, low down on priority list where championing would help that.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Just because it ends up in here every time.. reminding all The Hunt sub 2 is 48 hours icon_e_biggrin.gif

At least that means I don't have to try for t10 to get 1 measly CP out of the sub's final progression rewards...
    t50 for 48 hour subs gives 1 CP.
    ALL PVE's should give 1 CP for t50 honestly.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Argh! The Legendary Tokens keep mistaking my iPad for a toilet. Three that I opened tonight:
    Cho Blue
    Cho Black
    Falcon Blue
  • kalex716
    kalex716 Posts: 184
    Options
    Finally pulled the missing blue for 4* Jean today making her 1/1/3.

Bitter sweet as the piles of gold i bought back at Christmas with the intention of maxing her on this fateful day is a long forgotten dream now. Unrequited love...
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Woot! Beat stupid Rags into the dirt with my level 150 Lady Thor!

And got a Mr. F for my trouble.

On the plus side, he wasn't max'd out, at least.
  • IFORANI
    IFORANI Posts: 91
    Options
    Every time I enter PVP since the recent "balancing" update.

Undercoverd low level 4 stars got that "Cosmic Wrath" update.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    playing the difficult nodes on the sub and getting 4 crit boost 'rewards'. i'd rather get 20 iso...
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Opened a Hunt event token and saw the 4 star animation and was really hoping for a JG or Nova cover.....

blueflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_e_sad.gif

Which goes great with the other one sitting in my queue for my 2/5/2 baglady.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Forgetting YET AGAIN that the 2nd sub for The Hunt was a 48hr sub, and grinding down the only goon node down. At least for once being turned off from grinding the high level nodes kept me kind of in the hunt for top 100 (no pun intended). Who knows how much points I could have lost if I grinded everything down
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Win a PvP match, the very next match offered is 48 points, which is enough to hit the 800 progression, take it, win, get 27 points icon_mad.gif

What.

The.

So FUBAR, its not funny.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • DalekGAF
    DalekGAF Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    Fighting and clawing tooth and nail to get my 2 CPs everyday for the past 10 days. Open my Legendary Token and get another Invisible Woman cover.

A kick in the balls, man.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Grinding down PVE for the final 90 minutes, finished 101st

12 points behind 100th

3 letters describe my feelings right now

F.M.L
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    joined a fresh slice 5 about 12 hours into the hunt. joined in the 50s and did pretty well through the weekend for me. I don't usually play pve competitively through the weekend, but fit it in where I could and wasn't perfectly optimal, did pretty darn well. ended up in 21st place by a few hundred pts. same thing happened for iceman release. 21st. ugh. at least I'm in a better alliance situation - for iceman the alliance finished 102nd. we finished in the 30s on this one.
  • DalekGAF
    DalekGAF Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    Unbelievable. Yesterday my Daily login reward was a purple Elektra cover, bringing me to 5 for her. Which would be very helpful for today's DDQ.

So I finally beat Blade today-got my Legendary token-open it up: A Purple Elektra cover. You have to be **** me.
  • Akatosh
    Akatosh Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    DalekGAF wrote:
    Unbelievable. Yesterday my Daily login reward was a purple Elektra cover, bringing me to 5 for her. Which would be very helpful for today's DDQ.

So I finally beat Blade today-got my Legendary token-open it up: A Purple Elektra cover. You have to be tinykitty me.

Same thing happened to me, I have a fully covered Elektra lvl 110, beat Blade, just to get an Elektra purpleflag.png