Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• TOFU3
    TOFU3 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Today's really gonna be my worst day in MPQ.
    Legendary draws from both DDQ and CP gave me **** covers (Nick Fury and Starlord) that repeated so many times. I'm not even sure whether my legendary token pool consisted of sth other than Starlord and Nick Fury.
    Okay. Matter of luck.
    I purchased a Logan Loonies and an error occured. I paid and no HP was given. Great.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Third node of Ant-Man's event, this happened after literally only the second turn (I was using AP boosts, myself, if you're questioning my numbers):
    DQ4iFfc.jpg
    After they got another two or three giant cascades in the next few turns, I quit and healed up/applied more boosts. Guess what? The game crashes as soon as I start the new match. Oh, and yesterday I lost a match against a lone Patch after beating his teammates because he completely destroyed my full health Black Panther and Sam Wilson with the longest single turn cascade I've ever seen. I'm not joking or exaggerating, either.

Eat ****, MPQ. It's like someone switched on the "let's blatantly cheat" switch lately.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    beating the ares node for the 7th/8th time and receiving 20 iso 'reward' for the 6th/7th time.
  • Marvelfamily
    Options
    Season reward 4 heroic and NO good cover, just Moonstone and such garbage

icon_mad.gificon_redface.gificon_evil.gif
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    N00b got all 2*s from 7 heroics and 2 tacos. When N00b has luck like that, I expect to pull Yelena from my legendaries. Definitely hands off my tokens for now!
  • TOFU3
    TOFU3 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Seeing my alliance dropped from 9x to 103. Disappointed of....
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mostly my own fault but... I ground my way upto 974 in pvp, with 4 hours left. I lined up a supposed 33 point match, which ended up being 22 only (depressing already). I decided to shield, as I was out of health, but had managed to luck out, lining up a 'cupcake' by pure chance next up. So, I thought I would unshield with 5 minutes to go, and take me over the line, to save some Hp.

... Sadly I was playing Fallout 4, spent ages killing a Mirelurk Queen, then flicked back to my phone with only one minute to go.

Ugh.
  • opening LT:

of all 4-star with each 3 colour, why ANOTHER yellow XFWT(inykitty)
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Reading posts from people clearing the Ant-Man event with 94s facing level 80 enemies while I can't get beyond the second node because my 130s are completely out-scaled, likely thanks to my useless 5*s, you know, the ones D3 came into the forum and specifically told us wouldn't adversely affect our scaling.

Feels pretty **** watching the first truly non-competitive event in however long passing me by without even having a shot at it…

Thanks as always for the fun (and the honesty), D3.

DBC

If it makes you feel better mine are mostly 94's and my enemies were 185 for the last wave node, to say they wipe the floor with me is an understatement.
  • bobbyfish
    Options
    Pretty much having to give up on the should have been a fairly comfy T10 sub push thanks to the last Kingpin/Bullseye node draining 6 health packs in the space of about 5 minutes, it's like the game knows I'm on 24 CP!
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would very sincerely like to tell this game to go **** itself today (and most days). How many 20 ISOs can I get while going for one measley CP? A LOT. How can the devs be so blind to level of frustration this design brings to the game.
  • bobbyfish
    Options
    I would very sincerely like to tell this game to go tinykitty itself today (and most days). How many 20 ISOs can I get while going for one measley CP? A LOT. How can the devs be so blind to level of frustration this design brings to the game.

Before today I haven't taken more than 2 attempts to get the CP from a node. I've beaten kingpin/bullseye about 8 times now and I'm out of packs. Might get one more attempt in...
  • Cascades seem to happen A LOT in this game. I'm in the middle of a match and the E just saved 85 gems (after using 2 powers in a row with 2 critical matches), whereas I've only been able to save 41 gems. It's not liek this is a rare occurance, this is something that has pushed the use of the entire 10 health-pack system in one sitting. There's some air of driving up the difficulty to encourage people to spend $$.

BTW how on EARTH does a human being justify $129.99 for a frikkin mobile phone game powerup!!!!!!!! Holy sh*t guys that's insane! I don't even pay that much in rent and you're charging those prices???? Star Wars Battlefront was cheaper than a single character fully levelled in MPQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's not normal!!!!!!
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I finally accumulated enough CP for my first ever Legendary token. Survey says...

icon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.png

[sad trombone.wav]
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Awful, awful board plus ninjas equals my first wipe on the Big Enchilada in months.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    that moment when you are just too annoyed and frustrated to even think about that game.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got all excited pulling my first 4* from DDQ Vault since it's inception... 10K Iso... the disappointment is palpable... and the taste is yucky.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can't chose today, there are two:

#1 No chance at LT with the newer characters, had gotten every DDQ Legendary node until today. Today's falcon (2/2/0) will be the start of a string of failures for my newer characters: 1/4/1 Rhulk unlikely, 2/2/2 Cyc unlikely, 1/3/1 MrF unlikely, 1/1/0 Iceman and 0/1/1 X23 have no chance.

It's a bummer that DDQ 4* isn't like 3* - put the 4* easy fight as -essential- to try for the 4* character, then a harder fight where you can use any character to try for it.

#2 Not that I'm to upset, as four of the last five LT's have been immediately sold and my 5*'s each have one cover.

The RNG aspect for 5* is terrible, I've seen 2* rosters with much better 5*'s than I have, even though I've probably tripled the number of legendaries opened as they have.

The "tossing away 4*" of the LT's aspect is also terrible. Note that I said above - it's a bummer that DDQ don't fight "FOR THE 4* CHARACTER", not for the LT....I'd like to get a chance to get the covers for those characters I don't have covered, rather than throwing away SL for the umpteenth time (I wish I was joking).
  • bobbyfish
    Options
    Genuine question, are there 'trap' fights in this game designed to wipe you out?

After slogging through falcon pvp without amy decent buffed characters towards 800, sat at 768 I come across a 28 point node with a 166 magneto and a 120 deadpool. Nothing too scary there, I'll cut my losses and wipe it quickly and shield, I think.

I also think, I know exactly what is going to happen here, and lo and behold...

Within about 5-6 turns I watch magneto almost release all 3 of his powers every turn, to the point where I'm convinced he was not picking up that AP. Drove through about 35k of combined health like a knife through butter.

So yeah, I'm calling foul. Just as I run out of health packs...
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    st 3 weeks, I have sold five purple fury covers and three purple antman covers. I have 16 out of the 63 possible covers maxed. Why in god's name have I gotten so many effing dupes if it is actually random?