Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Three matches in a row the AI has triggered a huge cascade on turn 2 and gotten 10+ AP in 3 colors, forcing me to fully heal my team each time.
    D3 fix your **** rigged cascades you cheating sons of ****. Sick of losing because you fill this game with ****.

SERIOUSLY **** YOU I **** HATE YOU STOP KILLING ME YOU **** PIECE OF **** GET **** ****

Edit: I am so **** mad I can't even see the right moves and now the AI is getting 4 of a kind every turn because I'm setting them up and JUST LET ME WIN FUCKFACE. Seriously, my level 240 Hulk AND Doom lost their of his health because the AI is kicking my **** turn after turn. I am literally a **** **** and this **** game is beating my **** so hard it makes me cry. I hate my **** life because of how stupid I am and this game just punches me in the face day after day why the **** is this so hard goddamit. EVery time I take a turn they kick my **** and I come here and I make angry posts and then I go back and they make another huge match that I can't see BECAUSE I **** HATE HOW **** I AM and the cycle continues. There's no **** way to stop this; I am **** and can't control my actions and I hate myself and this **** game for bringing it out. **** you.

Seriously, I just **** fail at life. I'm a terrible person who isn't worth anything. MPQ reminds me of that every day, and that's the worst moment.

The real **** thing is when I make moves to block the AI from cascading, it happens anyway. The devs built this game to **** me over at every instance. I **** hate you ****.
  • My worst mpq moment of all time happened today. I got to the last quicksilver node in the last gauntlet, only to find that Mr fantastic is required. I'm ready to swear off this game...
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2* Daken,
    2* Daken,
    2* Daken,
    etc.
  • Loftus
    Loftus Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    The fistbuster + hood node in the gauntlet just destroyed me. A ridiculously lethal combination of characters at levels way above mine and i'm forced to use a weakly covered Quicksilver. I haven't had my **** handed to me three times in a row like that for months. I'm running out of time so going to have to make a tough decision as to whether or not i want to try again or just abandon that node and pick up the other remaining optional nodes i have left.

In three matches i haven't made it to turn 4 without having at least one character dead icon_eek.gif
  • Had 3 stars and one 4 star rain on me this morning.

This means 1 star spider-man's days on my roster are numbered.

icon_e_sad.gif

At least he did see some use in the Hulk PVE so far.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have managed to earn my first Legendary token by defeating Cyclops in the DDQ node (took me 19 attempts with my 4/1/3 X-Force Wolverine).
    There are only *four* covers in four star land that I CAN'T use.

Invisible Woman green
    Invisible Woman blue
    Invisible Woman yellow
    Nick Fury purple

I was pumped. I saved it for after work, and even ordered a pizza to celebrate "Legendary Token Opening Night!" I poured myself a stiff beverage, gave a thumbs up to my cat, and popped that sucker.

What do I get?
    Invisible Woman blue.
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just a bad day overall against ai. Pve used all of my health packs for ONE clear ( I can normally breeze right through ). Pvp just no luck, getting beat by lvl 150 teams vs my 240 team. Left it because I got too frustrated, came back. Fought loki, storm, lthor with a mirror team. 5 turns of cascades from ai. They fired off (I counted) loki's illusions 6 times. Hailstorm once, lightning storm 2x, mistress of the elements 2x myolnir's might 3x, thunder strike 2x, call the storm once. In 5 turns, dead.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mobile account earned 8 tacos over the last five days.

Mobile account pulled 8 2* from those tacos over the last five days.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Checked the rank 1 player in my simulator. He has a level 390 surfer at 2-2-5. And I still struggle to get 1000 in pvp let alone 1300. Fury is my best 4 star and i cannot clear magneto yet. My fury is 3-1-1.

I just have to keep rounding out my 3 star roster i guess and hope that i can hit 1k reliably in pvp.
  • I had cut my 7 cover icon_gamora.png to make room for one cover of icon_blackpanther.png .

Making those choices is always hard and painful and I miss her already, even if she kinda sucked.

Probably for the best, but I didn't all my other mega-low cover characters were great like She Hulk, Cyclops, and Khamala Khan.

And I keep Squirrel Girl for personal reasons.

I'll cover them eventually, I guess. But still. Sad.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That moment you realise you have wasted 375 HP chasing 1000, because you keep messing up shield hops, timing it wrong, getting greedy when you are a couple of points short because the win gave you less points than it said at the start, that you keep making these same mistakes over and over again.
    Annoying as all heck, but my own fault really. I'll get there though.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Beating the Nick Fury 4* DDQ node with a level 140 0/5/2 Fury... super excited to get another Legendary token... only to pull a blueflag.pngicon_nickfury.png as the cover. The only 4* cover of all of the ones I have that is maxed.
  • I played the odds that I have a lot of the 4 stars with 1 cover so I wouldn't need a character slot if I opened a legendary token, and already have IW and Iceman waiting for spots however.

Popped the token, got Kingpin, so that's 3 new character slots needed. XD

Im now only missing Thing, Nick, Elektra, Starlord, Professor X, and 4thor, but im thinking I might be better off stopping opening legendaries till I get HP enough to slot them just in case. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Saved up 32 taco tokens for this vault week (cyclops, hood, thor) only to find this monstrosity. Note the worst 4*s and all five Colossus tokens were yellow.

BJ6RcyK.png?1

Ended up pulling Hood blue, Colossus yellow, Mags red, Star lord yellow. Still have 8 tokens for this vault over the next 4 days. Not a terrible haul considering the makeup of the "bonus" 3-stars were pretty much all bottom tier other than Mags red, which I got.
  • Just had my worst moment when I ended up #101 in Iceman pve, seconds too late to finish my match which would have kept me top 100 icon_e_sad.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    having a rough go of missed opportunities this week:

first, finished panther pvp with 1250. match at event end I wiped and next match didn't finish in time - would have put me well over 1300.
    then, never got close with fury against mags.
    last night, merc'ed for pve, ground what I could. got up this morning to a 21st place finish and alliance finish of 105th

<sigh>

now, I get the stupidest reinforcement imaginable with witch when all the nodes have loki in them. thanks.
  • Heartburn
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to play MPQ this week, got busy with RL.
    Went to eat with family, played with my baby a bunch, went to Disneyland. Watch 1/2 a documentary on Walt Disney ( Disneyland only cost 5 million to make but it cost him close to 17Mill because he self imposed a highly amibitous 6 month deadline most of it it came from overtime in the last 3 weeks. Also, kind of a **** to unions and knows how to hold a grudge )Was more productive /more busy, not sure which, at work to the point I got multiple people I work with letting me know that they missed having me at work and were glad I was back when I took a sick day off; was able to partially catch up with Naruto episodes, or made a good dent at least,(gave up at a patch of filler) and started a few fun throw away games on Kongregate. Didn't once have to break up my schedule to grind optimally or wake up early. Or stress out on missing any legendary token as they were all missed. It was actually pretty great. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Facing many, MANY attacks from teams 70-170+ levels above me in PvP (events & Simulator) and losing 200+ points for every 100 I manage to gain.

Managing to hit 200 in individual events before the hits start coming, 300 is seeming impossible, and going between 1000 and 500-600 in simulator on a daily basis.

So much for that season 10-pack. lol

Had a good feeling about PvP as a replacement for PvE as recent as a week ago, now once again not sure what I'm playing for. Should have seen that coming... icon_rolleyes.gif

Meh. Back to Marvel Future Fight! icon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Was having fun fooling with the new sim pve, no pressure, no grinding... on the first easy node with the sentry gunner and decided to dig out some less used characters to play... flipping through my roster and suddenly this white face appeared beside cstorm. Scared myself... it was iceman. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Kirinknight
    Kirinknight Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    2/2/1 IW against 270 QS for legendary token. Quick yellow grab and invisible. Held off all QS locks under 4 tiles and got him down to 12 health after 15 mins of just chipping away on regular attacks. One move away from a win. AI cascades to blue AOE and game over. Used all health packs and never got within 8000 again. icon_e_sad.gif