Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• Ram51
    Ram51 Posts: 117
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    D3's Customer service.. The servers crashed mid fight when i broke shield to get my 1k and XFW Black.. their response was the canned " Due to this issue being wide spread, we are unable to offer compensation to players on an individual level. It would be unfair to credit one player without crediting all players affected by the issue."

That is twice i have been robbed of the 1k reward, and even with screenshots, they do not care..

Same story here. Shielded at 978 with the intention of unshielding before the event ended and playing one more match to reach 1k. However, couldnt connect to the game until after the Vision event ended. Rubbing more salt to the wound, once I've connected to the game, I saw that I was retaliated/atracked thrice while shilded and won all three attacks, gaining 10 pts, to have a final score of 988.

Got the same canned response from D3 Support. icon_evil.gif
  • My worst moment of the day is pretty much every day that I actually bother to login and play DPD. I get hopeful I'll get decent pulls, but for me at least, they've been as bad or worse than the old token system. Probably worse since I get health packs half the time which are pretty worthless.

I might just stop logging in and delete my characters. There's really not any end-game for anyone who doesn't want to play pro or semi-pro and it's just delusional to think the devs are actually going to start caring now.

It's disappointing to me because I was all set to buy a ton of roster slots a while back when they were making all their big promises about making a pathway to 4* land, but I've seen nothing that makes me actually want to spend the money I was prepared to put into this game, so well done.

They're too busy hunting whales to care about us fishermen. Oh well.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Opened my season 10 pack, 4 single heroics and 9 pvp tokens from vision, daredevil and kamala.

Got 3* falcon, doc ock, 3* bullseye and another HB for my spare that is now up to 2/2/1.

Yay.

Edit: yes I know, theoretically better than all 2*s, but in practice it's all iso anyway, so who really cares whether they get 2500 iso or 2750 iso from a 10pack? icon_e_wink.gif

And Vision skewed the odds by dispensing bullseye and HB so love and cherish your Visions, people!
  • Tilesmasher
    Tilesmasher Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Mine was realizing the only way I'll get enough covers to actually have a useable 4 star character (and thus compete for 4 star covers) is by spending boatloads of money.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    just opened an air support token and the season heroic 10 pack.

result: greenflag.pngicon_ragnarok.png

wow. brutal. well worth the time taken...
  • Playing DDQ today, brawler lands electric punch.

4x cascade and totally KOs my 166 Lazy Daken.

And of course the brawler only had 105 health left.
  • Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In the current PVP, Hollow Point Kiss, fighting a team with a Professor X. In a single cascade, the opposing team gets 4 match 5's to trigger ProfX's passive to nearly kill off my entire team in one turn. I of course lost the match.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Recent captain falcon PVP, was 25 points away from my first ever 1000 point progression. Broke shield at 850, pumped up to 975 with minimal effort and no one attacking me. Took a cheap fight to a IF and non-maxed HB (cos everyone else was running maxed boosted XF and another maxed boosted 3*) which would have brought me over 1000 points, lost that match. I thought, screw it, I can cover that loss quickly. Healed up my party and fought a group of non-maxed 3*s, lost that match thanks to wonder cascades. Didn't take that hint and continued with a 3rd match using a different party and lost to a team of bloody non-boosted unmaxed 3*s thanks to another set of cascades. Ended up with the same amount of points that I started out with, that's the moment I said "Screw this tinykitty" and slowly watched 350 points happily eaten up after my lunch break.

And so the wait for my first 1k progression continues
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fighting off sleep while trying to finish a new sub clear, and dropping the phone on my face for the 3rd time...
  • Spending 60 taco tokens this week and getting no 4* quality prizes
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Opening my 9th and 10th tacos of the cycle to get...my 8th and 9th 2* characters.

I did get 250 HP with my first one, so there's that, but 9 straight 2* after that? Really? And my vault resets tomorrow so the "the more **** you pull the better a shot you have at good stuff" thing also resets?

where's my party favor? I wanna blow it.
  • Turbosmooth
    Options
    Konman wrote:
    In the current PVP, Hollow Point Kiss, fighting a team with a Professor X. In a single cascade, the opposing team gets 4 match 5's to trigger ProfX's passive to nearly kill off my entire team in one turn. I of course lost the match.

I run my PvP with PX + SW, but no one is losing against me. I almost lost against another PX + SW team. The AI SW CD always seems to hit critical if I can't remove it. My own CD if doesn't get matched away, it only makes a critical 1/3rd of the time. A few weeks ago, I noticed the AI got updated to match CDs as a high value move. It might have been to help XDP have AI hurt themselves more. Only good for DP. Terrible for SW and Kingpin.

So since my PX + SW are unboosted, they are considered weak and I can't crack over 800 in PvP cuz all the 240/270/350 teams just eat me up faster than PX can melt their mind.
  • jredd
    edited September 2015
    Options
    shielded in sim last night at 1877. woke up early to blitz it when my shield broke. won 4-5 matches and was sitting at 1999. yes,1999. so i shielded again. found a nice winnable match, which i did win. score after actually says 2022. but wait there's more. while i was winning i was attacked, actually busting me down to 1962...

now i don't have enough health packs to heal the 3 characters i can actually use to win level 166 matches.

this is just, the worst.(read that in a morgan freeman voice, like the lego movie).

devs, this needs to be addressed. if you're in a match, especially a match that bumps you over a threshold, the points you win and any progression reached should be awarded before any points are lost from simultaneous attacks. this type of thing happens a lot and it's incredibly demoralizing. even for a phone game.
  • Turbosmooth
    Options
    Hollow Point -400 in 15 minutes. From 1020 to 620.
    Brutal coordinated attacks after shield break. The PvP attacks are getting worse the higher I level my characters. I barely get attacked while in shield. I guess groups of people just wait around for targets to unshield.
    If I was going to ever going to hit a personal record of 1100+, I thought this would be the event. GSBW+PX+SW is my all star daily team. They can take down Fistbuster, XDP, 4thor, and anything not Jean while on offense. But I barely even got attacked by Jean or saw her used. Anything beats a PX on defense because his health is so low. He will also waste purple that is meant for BW. I only got to 1000 in the first place because the 270 guys are doing 2000+. But there are plenty of 270 guys just waiting in the 500-600 to eat up unshielded targets.
  • About to hit 900 in PVP when the stupid game crashes. Down to 838 now.

Then it crashes 2 more times before I can finally get shields up and hope that the crashing goes away later to continue my 1000 push.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brutal coordinated attacks after shield break. The PvP attacks are getting worse the higher I level my characters. I barely get attacked while in shield. I guess groups of people just wait around for targets to unshield.
    If I was going to ever going to hit a personal record of 1100+, I thought this would be the event. GSBW+PX+SW is my all star daily team. They can take down Fistbuster, XDP, 4thor, and anything not Jean while on offense. But I barely even got attacked by Jean or saw her used. Anything beats a PX on defense because his health is so low. He will also waste purple that is meant for BW. I only got to 1000 in the first place because the 270 guys are doing 2000+. But there are plenty of 270 guys just waiting in the 500-600 to eat up unshielded targets.

Turbo, Charlie's Angels is an AWESOME team on offense .... but also one of the biggest liabilities on defense in the game. The AI only makes match 5s by dumb luck. Prof X is only useful on defense if he has tiles to buff. And the AI seems to love Reality Crush so much that PX will never hide no GSBW make any green...and even if GSBW did toss out Deceptive Tactics, the AI would just waste it on random tiles.

You can use this team to climb, but must put something else out on defense. And if you want to hop with it, one-fight hops only. This team can be beaten just as fast as it can win.

In other words, the sniping and attacking isn't getting worse, you're just making yourself the most attractive target around.

^^ this.. i learned this the hard way by leaving Charlies Angels on defense last night.. even though underleveled (140 unbuffed) mostorm and R&G are doing better for me on defense.
  • Malcrof wrote:

Turbo, Charlie's Angels is an AWESOME team on offense .... but also one of the biggest liabilities on defense in the game. The AI only makes match 5s by dumb luck. Prof X is only useful on defense if he has tiles to buff. And the AI seems to love Reality Crush so much that PX will never hide no GSBW make any green...and even if GSBW did toss out Deceptive Tactics, the AI would just waste it on random tiles.

You can use this team to climb, but must put something else out on defense. And if you want to hop with it, one-fight hops only. This team can be beaten just as fast as it can win.

In other words, the sniping and attacking isn't getting worse, you're just making yourself the most attractive target around.

^^ this.. i learned this the hard way by leaving Charlies Angels on defense last night.. even though underleveled (140 unbuffed) mostorm and R&G are doing better for me on defense.
    THE TEAM NAME!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    About to hit 900 in PVP when the stupid game crashes. Down to 838 now.

Then it crashes 2 more times before I can finally get shields up and hope that the crashing goes away later to continue my 1000 push.

That happened top me the other day when my overpowered but thermally challenged tablet locked up turning my shield hop into a shield flop.
  • jredd
    Options
    jredd wrote:
    shielded in sim last night at 1877. woke up early to blitz it when my shield broke. won 4-5 matches and was sitting at 1999. yes,1999. so i shielded again. found a nice winnable match, which i did win. score after actually says 2022. but wait there's more. while i was winning i was attacked, actually busting me down to 1962...

now i don't have enough health packs to heal the 3 characters i can actually use to win level 166 matches.

this is just, the worst.(read that in a morgan freeman voice, like the lego movie).

devs, this needs to be addressed. if you're in a match, especially a match that bumps you over a threshold, the points you win and any progression reached should be awarded before any points are lost from simultaneous attacks. this type of thing happens a lot and it's incredibly demoralizing. even for a phone game.

so, this happened to me again at lunch time.

11986606_10155968127325471_8311323290775874891_n.jpg?oh=465747ef22038a5cea13d5e0264e9159&oe=567BEA27

clearly my score says 2006. can i have my ant man cover please?
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I accidentally opened my 10 pack without performing my usual goat sacrifice, and thus got zero 4 stars. Out of the 4 golds I got, I needed none of the covers, aside from QS.

Yeah, when a QS cover is the highlight of a ten pack, that sucks.