Lightning Rounds 1/21/14

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Ugh you're starting to scare me. My Wolv/IW are just about maxed on covers (11/13 and 10/13), so I'm going to be starting my transition pretty much now. Waiting to see the final numbers on Wolv before choosing which one I'm going with, though.

Sounds like it's going to take quite some time...
  • Nemek wrote:
    Ugh you're starting to scare me. My Wolv/IW are just about maxed on covers (11/13 and 10/13), so I'm going to be starting my transition pretty much now. Waiting to see the final numbers on Wolv before choosing which one I'm going with, though.

It is an investment. I kind of wish I'd leveled The Hood first, but oh well. And I hope Wolvie is a significant upgrade, because i really like IW as a damage negating powerhouse
  • _fulu_ wrote:
    Nemek wrote:

It is an investment. I kind of wish I'd leveled The Hood first, but oh well. And I hope Wolvie is a significant upgrade, because i really like IW as a damage negating powerhouse

Yep - it's gonna take a whole lotta PvE to get there. I figure most people will go down the Wolvie path first, so I figured I'd max IW instead. I think she has the potential to be a great defender, which is something this game doesn't have enough (any) of. There are plenty of covers that can unleash hell. Will probably team her up with Patch and Hulk (sometimes Spidey too depending on how he is changed). Once the Patch bug is done, she'll be able to neutralize all the enemy strike tiles he creates while Hulk soaks damage on defense. That'll give me a solid team while I work on 4* Wolvie if he gets uber-buffed.
  • Kikujiro
    Kikujiro Posts: 157
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    The one issue is that I've seen people with points around my range that aren't in my leaderboard.

Same here. Also in the last Magneto round which was my very first time pushing for top places ( landed top 8, yay ) I see several forum members in top ten, but you' ve finished in top place and didnt see in my leaderboard. Unless you are using a different nickname in PvP, there must be certainly other brackets.

• Yep - it's gonna take a whole lotta PvE to get there. I figure most people will go down the Wolvie path first, so I figured I'd max IW instead. I think she has the potential to be a great defender, which is something this game doesn't have enough (any) of. There are plenty of covers that can unleash hell. Will probably team her up with Patch and Hulk (sometimes Spidey too depending on how he is changed). Once the Patch bug is done, she'll be able to neutralize all the enemy strike tiles he creates while Hulk soaks damage on defense. That'll give me a solid team while I work on 4* Wolvie if he gets uber-buffed.
    What's the strength of her protect tile at max level?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yep - it's gonna take a whole lotta PvE to get there. I figure most people will go down the Wolvie path first, so I figured I'd max IW instead. I think she has the potential to be a great defender, which is something this game doesn't have enough (any) of. There are plenty of covers that can unleash hell. Will probably team her up with Patch and Hulk (sometimes Spidey too depending on how he is changed). Once the Patch bug is done, she'll be able to neutralize all the enemy strike tiles he creates while Hulk soaks damage on defense. That'll give me a solid team while I work on 4* Wolvie if he gets uber-buffed.
    I think IceIX said 561? I have that number in my head from something anyway
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Spoit wrote:

I think 561 may have been what Adam Magus said it was at lvl 170ish? I'm sure I can find the thread, but that's what I recall off the top of my head.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Nemek wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

I think 561 may have been what Adam Magus said it was at lvl 170ish? I'm sure I can find the thread, but that's what I recall off the top of my head.

My protect tile absorbs 546 at level 140
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jeeze, that's an obscene amount of protection. Does it spawn before or after you place the bubbles (i.e. can you protect it the same cast)?

Also, how does her match damage compare to 3* at 140?
  • It spawns after you place the bubbles and it frequently gets destroyed by force field crush or the resulting cascade.