What Marvel character are you hoping for? (post movesets)

Options

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Would dig on seeing Electro. Maybe something like this:
    star.pngstar.png Electro

blueflag.png
    1: 5 bluetile.png to stun opponent for one turn
    2: 7 bluetile.png to stun opponent for two turns
    3: 9 bluetile.png to stun all opponents for one turn, adds 3 random charge tiles to the board
    4: 12 bluetile.png to stun all opponents for two turns, adds 5 charge tiles to the board
    5: 15 bluetile.png to stun lead opponent for four turns, other opponents for two turns, adds 10 charge tiles to the board

yellowflag.png
    1: 10 yellowtile.png to deal "n" dmg, destroys 2 random tiles for damage -no AP gained
    2: 10 yellowtile.png to deal "n+10%" dmg, destroys 3 tiles
    3: 10 yellowtile.png to deal "n+20%" dmg, destroys 4 tiles
    4: 10 yellowtile.png to deal "n+30%" dmg, destroys 5 tiles
    5: 10 yellowtile.png to deal "n+30%" dmg, destroys 6 tiles

greenflag.png
    1: 15 greentile.png adds one green charge tile to the board -electro takes no damage for as long as charge tiles are present and can use no other powers
    2: 15 greentile.png adds two charge tiles
    3: 15 greentile.png adds three charge tiles
    4: 15 greentile.png adds four charge tiles
    5: 18 greentile.png same as "4" above *and* Electro can use other powers

Love the idea, but to be frank he'd broken out the gate. Pair him with 4hor and he can't take damage.
    Honestly, I think we need a SENSATIONAL Spider Man and all the SInister Six.
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I see where that might be a problem, hence the inability to use his other powers while in Pure Energy form. How could we change it?

Oh, and to your Sinister Six idea, I think Socket could make a good star.png villain.
  • Love the idea, but to be frank he'd broken out the gate. Pair him with 4hor and he can't take damage.
    Honestly, I think we need a SENSATIONAL Spider Man and all the SInister Six.[/quote]

I agree getting the whole Sinister Six would be awesome but I would settle for just about any additions to the current Spider-Man character list. Goblin has to be the most likely now right?
  • ronin_san
    Options
    Cmanster wrote:
    I agree getting the whole Sinister Six would be awesome but I would settle for just about any additions to the current Spider-Man character list. Goblin has to be the most likely now right?

They've mentioned having Iron Patriot planned, sorted for some time now. But they seem like they're done with Dark Reign. I'd assume Void and IP are 4*, if we're to see any more Dark Reign. That, plus they mentioned much more 4* in the coming year.

Seriously, though. Sensational Spider-Man. Give me a redtile.png web swing that takes out XFW like tiles and does flat damage, a bluetile.png web trap tiles ala Fury/Elektra that mitigates damage and stuns for a turn, and a purpletile.png passive that dodges ala original 2* Hawkeye and ripostes damage equal to the number of team-up tiles on the board. It's the dodge-web-sewer grate in the face move.

Or maybe that's the trap tiles.
  • Carnage
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Cletus Kasady was already a dangerous serial killer thrown in prison before a bit of symbiote from venom made him the powerful psychopathic super-villain known as Carnage.

Symbiote Throw redtile.png - 12 AP
    Carnage's symbiote has the ability to turn to a projectile which he throws at the enemy! Deals 1000 damage to a random enemy.
    2- -1 AP
    3- -1AP
    4- Carnage throws a second axe at another enemy!
    5- Carnage throws a third axe to hit all of the enemies!

Psychotic Rage blacktile.png <Passive>
    Cletus Kasady's Serial Killer Rage takes over! He lashes out dealing 400 extra damage when his health is above than 85%
    2- increased damage to 525
    3-increased damage to 750
    4-increased damage to 1000
    5- Psychotic Rage activates when health is above than 75%

Symbiote Influence yellowtile.png <Passive>
    The Symbiote speaks to Cletus helping him undermine the enemies! Adds a 100 strike tile whenever there are more than 8 yellow tiles on the board.
    2- increased strike tile to 175
    3- increased strike tile to 250
    4- if there are less than 6 yellow tiles
    5- if there are less than 4 yellow tiles
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    star.png
    Cyclops (Classic)
    redflag.png (9) Optic Blast
    Scott selects a red tile on the board - he destroys the row that tile is on, dealing 9 damage per tile.
    redtile.png +2: 27 Damage per tile
    redtile.png +3: 45 Damage per tile
    redtile.png +4: Select a second red tile to destroy a second row.
    redtile.png +5: Select a third red tile to destroy an additionaly column.

blueflag.png (10) Born to Lead
    Summers creates a 3 turn Follow Me! Countdown tile. While the tile is on the board, Scott takes a portion (25%) of all damage his teammates would take, but all skills used by teammates deal an additional 12.5% damage.
    bluetile.png +2 20% Shared Damage, 20% Skill Damage
    bluetile.png +3 10% Shared Damage, 27.5% Skill Damage
    bluetile.png +4 No Shared Damage, 35% Skill Damage
    bluetile.png +5 Ally takes 10% Reduced Damage, 45% Skill Damage

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Nathan Grey (X-Man)

blackflag.png (Passive) Astral Form
    Nate senses incoming danger - if Nate would take an amount of damage greater than 50% of his current health, he avoids the damage and creates a 1 turn Countdown Tile. While the countdown tile is in play, Nate cannot be damaged by any means. This skill fails if Nate is beneath 25% of his maximum health.
    blacktile.png+2 45% current health
    blacktile.png+3 40% current health, 2 turn Countdown Tile
    blacktile.png+4 35% current health, 3 Turn Countdown Tile
    blacktile.png+5 30% current health, 3 Turn Countdown Tile

yellowflag.png (9 AP) Optic Blast
    Nate releases ambient energy from his eye - this attack deals 750 damage. In the blinding aftermath, Nate and his allies strategize, creating 1 strength 115 Strike Tile and 1 strength 45 Protect Tile, placed at random.
    yellowtile.png +2 900 Damage, you choose Tile placement.
    yellowtile.png +3 1150 Damage, you can place Tiles on other special Tiles.
    yellowtile.png +4 1400 Damage, creates a second, identical Protect Tile.
    yellowtile.png +5 1500 Damage, Strike Tile increased to 185.

blueflag.png (13 AP) Modern Messiah Psystrike
    Nate shows the enemy team how powerful Psionic strength can be. Deals 1150 to the enemy team, then stuns Nate for 3 turns.
    bluetile.png +2 Reduces stun to 2 Turns
    bluetile.png +3 Reduces stun to 1 Turn.
    bluetile.png +4 Base Damage up to 1400.
    bluetile.png +5 Additionally breaks all enemy protect tiles, dealing 250 damage plus the Strength of the destroyed tiles to the enemy target. If there were destroyed protect tiles, Nate is not stunned.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The Thing (Ben Grimm)
    thinggreatest11.jpg
    10200 HP
    At first glance, Ben is pretty simple, but I think he should be pretty entertaining. He has his own mini-strategy (Accumulate a lot of red, then clobber as many times as you can afford) which also does a decent job of taking care of nasty special tiles. It's Clobbering Time! Is a mini Surgical Strike in Red which can power up other heavy hitters if you want. Plus he's pretty tough, with the ability to shrug off most attacks and give himself a bit of temporary healing.

redflag.png Clobber 8 Red AP
      Thing clobbers the enemy team for 100 damage. Costs 1 less AP each time you use Clobber during a turn.
    npxo
    Level 2: 144 damage.
    Level 3: 206 damage. (Max 1510)
    Level 4: Deals 269 damage. (Max 1973)
    Level 5: Costs 7 AP.
    Max Level: Deals 1973 damage to the enemy team.
    greenflag.png It's Clobbering Time! 8 Green AP.
      Thing is ready to rumble. Destroys 4 Red tiles, gaining AP and granting him a burst of 20 health per tile destroyed. Level 2: Destroys 5 tiles. Level 3: Destroys 6 tiles. Level 4: Destroys 7 tiles. Level 5: Destroys all Red tiles. Costs 10 AP. Max level: Destroys all Red tiles, gaining AP and healing 260 per tile.
    purpleflag.pngRocky Skin (PASSIVE)
      Ben Grimm's rock hard skin resists all but the most powerful attacks. Attacks that deal less than half his maximum hit points in damage (5100 at level 166) are reduced by 10%. Level 2: Reduces damage by 15% Level 3: Reduces damage by 20% Level 4: Reduces damage by 25% Level 5: Reduces damage by 35%.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ErikPeter wrote:
    Mr. Fantastic (Classic)

blueflag.pngGenius Intellect - 13 Blue AP

yellowflag.pngElasticity - 10 Yellow AP

purpleflag.pngUnstable Molecules (PASSIVE)
    ErikPeter wrote:
    The Thing (Ben Grimm)

I'd like if eventually the FF had a rainbow covered whatever 3 characters we bring to a fight. Since Susan and Johnny are
    yellowflag.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.png and redflag.pngblackflag.pnggreenflag.png ,
    Ben and Reed would have to be
    purpleflag.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.png and purpleflag.pngblueflag.pngblackflag.png
    OR
    purpleflag.pngredflag.pngblueflag.png and purpleflag.pngyellowflag.pngblackflag.png .
    That would also insure that Johnny's blackflag.png could always deplete AP from 2 colors of his teammates.
    It could be achieved with these builds by making Elasticity blackflag.png since that color already has instances of stunning powers, and It's Clobbering Time yellowflag.png ? Even so, purpleflag.png would only have passive powers.

Of course, it's possible if and when the IW gets a proper buff, her color scheme might change anyway...

P.S.
    Just realized that changing Reed to blueflag.pngblackflag.pngpurpleflag.png would make him have the same color scheme as Doom. icon_lol.gif Does that make any sense comic lore wise?
  • Arondite wrote:
    :star:
    Cyclops (Classic)
    redflag.png (9) Optic Blast
    Scott selects a red tile on the board - he destroys the row that tile is on, dealing 9 damage per tile.
    redtile.png +2: 27 Damage per tile
    redtile.png +3: 45 Damage per tile
    redtile.png +4: Select a second red tile to destroy a second row.
    redtile.png +5: Select a third red tile to destroy an additionaly column.

blueflag.png (10) Born to Lead
    Summers creates a 3 turn Follow Me! Countdown tile. While the tile is on the board, Scott takes a portion (25%) of all damage his teammates would take, but all skills used by teammates deal an additional 12.5% damage.
    bluetile.png +2 20% Shared Damage, 20% Skill Damage
    bluetile.png +3 10% Shared Damage, 27.5% Skill Damage
    bluetile.png +4 No Shared Damage, 35% Skill Damage
    bluetile.png +5 Ally takes 10% Reduced Damage, 45% Skill Damage

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Nathan Grey (X-Man)

blackflag.png (Passive) Astral Form
    Nate senses incoming danger - if Nate would take an amount of damage greater than 50% of his current health, he avoids the damage and creates a 1 turn Countdown Tile. While the countdown tile is in play, Nate cannot be damaged by any means. This skill fails if Nate is beneath 25% of his maximum health.
    blacktile.png+2 45% current health
    blacktile.png+3 40% current health, 2 turn Countdown Tile
    blacktile.png+4 35% current health, 3 Turn Countdown Tile
    blacktile.png+5 30% current health, 3 Turn Countdown Tile

yellowflag.png (9 AP) Optic Blast
    Nate releases ambient energy from his eye - this attack deals 750 damage. In the blinding aftermath, Nate and his allies strategize, creating 1 strength 115 Strike Tile and 1 strength 45 Protect Tile, placed at random.
    yellowtile.png +2 900 Damage, you choose Tile placement.
    yellowtile.png +3 1150 Damage, you can place Tiles on other special Tiles.
    yellowtile.png +4 1400 Damage, creates a second, identical Protect Tile.
    yellowtile.png +5 1500 Damage, Strike Tile increased to 185.

blueflag.png (13 AP) Modern Messiah Psystrike
    Nate shows the enemy team how powerful Psionic strength can be. Deals 1150 to the enemy team, then stuns Nate for 3 turns.
    bluetile.png +2 Reduces stun to 2 Turns
    bluetile.png +3 Reduces stun to 1 Turn.
    bluetile.png +4 Base Damage up to 1400.
    bluetile.png +5 Additionally breaks all enemy protect tiles, dealing 250 damage plus the Strength of the destroyed tiles to the enemy target. If there were destroyed protect tiles, Nate is not stunned.

Finally some love for Xman Nate , He should be star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    He is an Omega-level mutant and Shaman of the Mutant
  • Lets see if this works.....I sent over 230 emails to MWOH about a Sub Mariner (Namor) card.....I don't care what colors or powers you use...Please just make one.
    Thanks...

P.S. More villains too
  • ErikPeter
    Options
    Kolence wrote:
    ErikPeter wrote:
    Mr. Fantastic (Classic)
    blueflag.pngGenius Intellect - 13 Blue AP
    yellowflag.pngElasticity - 10 Yellow AP
    purpleflag.pngUnstable Molecules (PASSIVE)

The Thing (Ben Grimm)

I'd like if eventually the FF had a rainbow covered whatever 3 characters we bring to a fight. Since Susan and Johnny are
    yellowflag.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.png and redflag.pngblackflag.pnggreenflag.png ,
    Ben and Reed would have to be
    purpleflag.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.png and purpleflag.pngblueflag.pngblackflag.png
    OR
    purpleflag.pngredflag.pngblueflag.png and purpleflag.pngyellowflag.pngblackflag.png .
    That would also insure that Johnny's blackflag.png could always deplete AP from 2 colors of his teammates.
    It could be achieved with these builds by making Elasticity blackflag.png since that color already has instances of stunning powers, and It's Clobbering Time yellowflag.png ? Even so, purpleflag.png would only have passive powers.
    Just realized that changing Reed to blueflag.pngblackflag.pngpurpleflag.png would make him have the same color scheme as Doom. icon_lol.gif Does that make any sense comic lore wise?
    Making the FF have full coverage isn't a bad idea, but I'm not sure how I would change it. There are a few reasons why I'd be inclined to keep these close to what they are and maybe just wait until Invisible Woman gets a buff and potential color change.

Elasticity doesn't really fit "black" to me, and there are many more devastating powers for that much AP. But it is hampering damage over time so it could work. Unstable Molecules would work as a Blue passive (that still triggers on purple match), fueling Genius Intellect as an activated purple power.

Making Reed match Doom does prevent them from working well together, but I like it more as is. Unstable Molecules interferes with Summon Demons, but Technopathic Strike hampers Reed's Genius Intellect. Genius Intellect might work well as a black, since it's one of those things you hope to prevent your opponent from activating and would have devastating effects--but AP gain in Black seems odd.

As for Ben, I think Clobber needs to be red. I had originally thought It's Clobbering Time might be yellow, but I think it fits the AP gain/tile destruction of Green better. It could work as Black, since it's similar to Surgical Strike and might be better balanced as black, since it couldn't combo with it. But having it Green reduces the ridiculous comboness of Patch and Johnny (RG heavies) by making you spend the color of their secondary attack. "It's Clobbering Time!" followed by TBTI or a couple Fireballs is already slick, at the cost of Green so there's not a Berserker Rage or Flame Jet on top of it.

Meanwhile, Rocky Skin as a passive could be any color, really, but themeatically/mechanically fits best in Purple or Yellow.

tl;dr: I wouldn't be opposed to color shifting those designs, but care must be taken to keep them from breaking the game.
  • ErikPeter
    Options
    Looks like they gave Luke Cage a power a bit like Clobber. At least, with enough reason to save up black AP to use it more than once.

Clobber would be better used by the AI if it dropped a countdown, and cost one less per countdown, instead of "each time you use it this turn". But then it might be too similar to Luke Cage's power. Oh well.
  • ronin_san
    Options
    ErikPeter wrote:
    Looks like they gave Luke Cage a power a bit like Clobber. At least, with enough reason to save up black AP to use it more than once.

Clobber would be better used by the AI if it dropped a countdown, and cost one less per countdown, instead of "each time you use it this turn". But then it might be too similar to Luke Cage's power. Oh well.

I like the idea of surgical striking someone whose high color is Black, getting it back, and hitting 2x with Cage. It's easier than you think to accrue black when you run Doom with XFW.
  • I'd love to see an X-Men story arc adding Professor X, Jean Grey and Iceman
  • ok, this is my first time.

X-23 star.pngstar.pngstar.png

1. blackflag.png made for walking 7 AP
    she attack enemy with claw on her feet deal ??? to current target, consume her trap tile to change into AoE attack

2. purpleflag.png Trigger Scent (passive)
    wherever she took ???damage, create one random trap tile when you matched turn basic purple into strike tile

3. yellowflag.png Healing factor (passive)
    heal ??? hp per turn.
  • Hulk11
    Hulk11 Posts: 435
    Options
    This is a pretty big one for me to want in the game. Red hulk would be great as a 4 star character, making his ability generate reds, few if any characters generate red color. Great way to add to hulk and get his variations in. Even simplifying it down to two colors just a red and black would be ok. An attack or health ability and the red tile ability. Something new could be, that when an enemy matches a red they automatically take an attack from him, with some animation like a trap tile. It could be scaled in someway so its not too strong or it deals extra damage to him to match a red against him, but it still triggers an attack. Then the black would work the same as is does now.
  • ronin_san
    Options
    Hulk11 wrote:
    This is a pretty big one for me to want in the game. Red hulk would be great as a 4 star character, making his ability generate reds, few if any characters generate red color. Great way to add to hulk and get his variations in. Even simplifying it down to two colors just a red and black would be ok. An attack or health ability and the red tile ability. Something new could be, that when an enemy matches a red they automatically take an attack from him, with some animation like a trap tile. It could be scaled in someway so its not too strong or it deals extra damage to him to match a red against him, but it still triggers an attack. Then the black would work the same as is does now.

How about he goes Thor-style, and generates reds when he does a clap, bash, smash, etc?
    And he needs to generate strike tiles whenever he's attacked: A TRUE anger ability.
  • How about a 2-Star Iron Man?
    Or the Thing and Mr Fantastic?
    Quicksilver would be awesome too, low cost powers, or an ability that grants him two turns in a row.
    Also, a couple of 1 star characters, I personally have no use for them, but it seems there are too few of them.
  • ronin_san
    Options
    How about a 2-Star Iron Man?
    Or the Thing and Mr Fantastic?
    Quicksilver would be awesome too, low cost powers, or an ability that grants him two turns in a row.
    Also, a couple of 1 star characters, I personally have no use for them, but it seems there are too few of them.

War Machine instead of Iron Man. 4500 HPs. 3 damage abilities. blackflag.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.png Guns. Missiles. More guns.

Thing is a 3*. He gets a lot of HPs ~ 11-12K. Clobberin' Time! (outright damage), Suddenly, a street sign! (destroy team-up tiles, generating strike tiles equal to half the team-ups destroyed), That all you got? (taunt similar to Colossus. charges his redtile.png when attacked).
    redflag.pngblueflag.pngyellowflag.png

The best name for "That all you got" should be "Bar fights. My favorite".

Mr Fantastic would have 6800-8k HPs and be blueflag.pngpurpleflag.pngpurpleflag.png
    Stretchy right cross. Hits all 3 enemies. Moderate damage.
    Bouncing Blue. Similar to GSBW's red. does 2x2 damage in increasing number based on covers.
    Ultimate Nullifier. destroy all enemy tiles of a certain type. enemy takes damage per.
  • It seems to me that the devs have gone mad. There are LOTS of good suggestions in this forum for characters to choose...and yet they choose to give us Squirrel girl...and I"m hearing rumors about Beta Ray Bill, who is basically another Thor.... we already have 3 Thor characters, plus Ragnarok who is already a Thor dupe... WHY!.