What Marvel character are you hoping for? (post movesets)

Options

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Zigram wrote:
    It seems to me that the devs have gone mad. There are LOTS of good suggestions in this forum for characters to choose...and yet they choose to give us Squirrel girl...and I"m hearing rumors about Beta Ray Bill, who is basically another Thor.... we already have 3 Thor characters, plus Ragnarok who is already a Thor dupe... WHY!.

Even Luke Cage....I assume they are being leaned on by a larger Marvel group trying to push comic books or television series or something. But if they want people to pick up their game in droves, maybe they should be putting out characters that lots of people know and would like rather than these more obscure ones that are more well known only by the serious comic book crowd.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Zigram wrote:
    It seems to me that the devs have gone mad. There are LOTS of good suggestions in this forum for characters to choose...and yet they choose to give us Squirrel girl...and I"m hearing rumors about Beta Ray Bill, who is basically another Thor.... we already have 3 Thor characters, plus Ragnarok who is already a Thor dupe... WHY!.

Even Luke Cage....I assume they are being leaned on by a larger Marvel group trying to push comic books or television series or something. But if they want people to pick up their game in droves, maybe they should be putting out characters that lots of people know and would like rather than these more obscure ones that are more well known only by the serious comic book crowd.

So pretty much Puzzle Quest: X-men edition? I'm not sure how many non-X-men are left that are going to appeal to the masses. At this point we should be expecting a bunch of obscure characters, a few X-men, and the final 2 members of the Fantastic Four.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Squirrel Girl is a fan favorite, though. Because her powers are stupid. Yay. There's just a certain type of character that has very vocal fans.

Honestly, they probably felt they needed a 3* bagman for everyone to hate, to distract us from complaining about every good, but not overpowered character that comes out. (Though if Beta Ray Bill was really released, that'd be his role in a second. I only know him from Marvel Heroes and I hate him for his stupid name and his being pointlessly derivative.)

But she will probably be decent against Daken and Doom so there's that. And those freaking ninjas.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ErikPeter wrote:
    Squirrel Girl is a fan favorite, though. Because her powers are stupid. Yay. There's just a certain type of character that has very vocal fans.

Honestly, they probably felt they needed a 3* bagman for everyone to hate, to distract us from complaining about every good, but not overpowered character that comes out. (Though if Beta Ray Bill was really released, that'd be his role in a second. I only know him from Marvel Heroes and I hate him for his stupid name and his being pointlessly derivative.)

But she will probably be decent against Daken and Doom so there's that. And those freaking ninjas.

I pity the fool who uses Hailstorm against Squirrel Girl!
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pwuz_ wrote:
    ErikPeter wrote:

I pity the fool who uses Hailstorm against Squirrel Girl!

Why? It's only up to 8 Attack/Strike/Protect tiles it adds damage for. Unless that number grows it's probably just a less conditional DD Purple.
  • Sherlock1
    Sherlock1 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options
    Dear Santa Claus,

As i have been a good regular player, please grant my wish: create a 3* Gambit and a 3* Giant Man/Ant Man

Thanks in advance, even if Christmas period is over icon_e_wink.gif
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pwuz_ wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Zigram wrote:

So pretty much Puzzle Quest: X-men edition? I'm not sure how many non-X-men are left that are going to appeal to the masses. At this point we should be expecting a bunch of obscure characters, a few X-men, and the final 2 members of the Fantastic Four.

Sure. Fine. But I'd welcome Kingpin with open arms, a 4* char to coincide with Bullseye's third ability AND the release of 3* Bullseye. This could be an all new Daredevil event to coincide with Netflix's DD series. I'd love that.

I'd love a *REAL* Spider-Man. Spectacular. Whatever. Also release the Sinister Six. The nature of Kraven's character fits EXTREMELY well with this game. Vulture could have an attack that (true) heals him. I'd love a 2* Harry and 3* Norman Green Goblins. Mysterio also meshes VERY well with a tile-swapping game. And Sandman? He could be the first functional yellow generator. Lizard? True heals / regeneration with slashes and a tail whip that stuns.

It goes without saying that Iceman would be a behemoth. He's an X-man so...moving on....

Red Skull? Kang? Ultron and Vision? <-- first week of May, am I right? If he's good, we won't care if they're movie tie-ins??

Modok!!! How about a Civil War story in multiple parts? But the notion that Puzzle Quest: X-Men edition is somehow bad is ****. To ignore the fun and popular X-Men characters simply because they'd all come from one or two comic book series? Silly.
  • Classic Rogue [X-Men]
    3-Star

Green [14 AP] - Absorb Ability
    Rogue absorbs an enemy's ability, replacing her skillset with theirs at a Rank 3 equivalent for 5 turns, and stuns the enemy for 1 turn.

Rank 1 - 14 AP, Stuns enemy for 1 turn.
    Rank 2 - AP reduced to 13, stuns enemy for 2 turns.
    Rank 3 - Rank 4 skills.
    Rank 4 - AP reduced to 12, stuns enemy for 3 turns.
    Rank 5 - Rank 5 skills.Yellow [12 AP] - Power Drain
    Rogue taps an enemy's strength while increasing her own. Lasts 5 Turns.[/quote

This is Pretty Close To An Idea I Had. Only DifferenceS are That She Would AutoMatically Use Selected TargetS Power. Also, Each Level Would Increase Effectiveness Of The Attack (lv1= Lv1 At Same Level Rogue Is Currently At). Also, StUn Wouldn't Be Permanent, It Would Create Countdown Tile. You Would Select Which Power You Wanted To Use Of The Target By Selecting Color Tile On The Board (Which Would Become A Countdown WHich Would Break At The End Of The Turn.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu [Dread One]
    2039051-53_183553_0_theclassicmarvelfigurinecollec.jpg
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    10,960 HP

yellowflag.png 8 yellowtile.png
    Order of the Destructor
    Deals [.8K/1.4K/2.0K/2.6K/3.4K] Damage to the target and destroys [3/6/9/15/20] Random tiles. The opponent receives half the AP you receive by this tile destruction.

blueflag.png 8 bluetile.png
    Order of the Creator
    Creates 2 Strike tiles, power [140/175/220/270/300]. Then, creates a power [25(1 Cover)/50(3 Covers)/75(5 Covers)] Protect tile for each Strike Tile under your control.

blackflag.png (Passive)
    Stalking Flare
    Each time the opponent makes a match using tiles that do not bear Dormammu's emblem, the Dread One places a trap tile on a basic color tile of that color. Each time Dormammu deals damage, the trap tile triggers, dealing [10%/20%/30%/40%/50%] of that amount of damage. These tiles cannot trigger multiplicatively.

>mfw you wombo combo them with Blue > Black > Yellow, dealing [3.4K (+440) * 1.5] + 440 plus cascades.
  • Skygazing
    Skygazing Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    edited January 2015
    Options
    EDIT: Have implemented some of the changes suggested by ErikPeter

Figured I'd take a stab at someone not quite so ridiculous as the usual Thanos, Galactus, or Dark Phoenix:

star.pngstar.pngPhil Coulson (Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Abq3dLy.jpg

At LVL 94: 3430 HP

redflag.png (8 AP) Coulson's Revenge
    Coulson fires the Destroyer Armor Prototype Gun, dealing 701 damage and blasting a random 2x2 hole in the board. Does not generate AP.
    2: Deals 842 damage.
    3: Costs 7 AP.
    4: Blasts a selected 2x2 block of tiles.
    5: Deals 964 damage.

blueflag.png (Passive) Resourceful Leader
    Even in desperate situations, Coulson can motivate and lead a team. Generates 1 Team-Up AP a turn if you have less than 6.
    2: Generates 1 Team-Up AP a turn if you have less than 7.
    3: Generates 1 Team-Up AP a turn if you have less than 8.
    4: Generates 1 Team-Up AP a turn.
    5: Team-Ups you use receive a minor boost (+30 Level).

blackflag.png (10 AP) S.H.I.E.L.D. Supplies
    As a high ranking agent, Coulson can supply S.H.I.E.L.D. equipment to the team. Add a random color Protect tile to the board with base strength 42, with bonus 20 strength for every 3 Team-Up AP the team has.
    2: Also adds a random color Strike tile with base strength 42, with bonus 20 strength for every 3 Team-Up AP the team has.
    3: Costs 9 AP
    4: Also adds a random color Attack tile with base strength 42, with bonus 20 strength for every 3 Team-Up AP the team has.
    5: Costs 8 AP

And of course, since she's made her official MCU debut now and fits with Coulson:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngQuake (Daisy Johnson)

RLdn1xQ.jpg

At LVL 166: 8000 HP

greenflag.png (10 AP) Earthquake
    Quake unleashes her eponymous powers, shattering 16 random tiles and doing damage for each. Does not generate AP.
    2: Shatters 24 tiles.
    3: Shatters 32 tiles.
    4: Shatters 40 tiles.
    5: Costs 9 AP.

redflag.png (7 AP) Seismic Targeting
    Quake targets a pinpoint location, creating vibrations that tear it apart. Destroy a selected basic tile. Does not generate AP.
    2: Strike and Protect tiles may also be targeted.
    3: Destroys the selected tile and the 8 tiles surrounding it.
    4: Any tile may be targeted.
    5: Costs 6 AP.

purpleflag.png (Passive) S.H.I.E.L.D. Leadership
    An excellent agent and proven leader, Daisy is always ready to support her team. Generates 1 extra Team-Up AP whenever she matches Team-Up tiles. When any team member makes a green or red match, 1 Team-Up AP is converted into 1 AP of that color.
    2: Also converts when making a purple match.
    3: Also converts when making a yellow match.
    4: Also converts when making a black match.
    5: Also converts when making a blue match.

Reworked Quake's green and red. I'm not entirely sure if green is now too good, as large board clears can be a little ridiculous. Red should be fine now though. I think its power level is only slightly higher than Classic Hawkeye's red.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Some great ideas here. (My original response has been edited for readability and detail below)

Coulson could be stronger. He'd be way cooler if one of his powers had a synergistic combo with his blue passive; for example, maybe the Shield Supplies tiles could be stronger based on the amount of Team-Up AP you have. That would also improve that power, which is questionably useful now. I would give it a flat cost and make it get better every rank. I would consider making this power much better--signature better--so that the tiles can get up to say, 200 strength, which would make him a contender at the 2-star rank. Supplies needs to be a game changer; You really don't want Ares to get Green, or 10 Yellow; you really don't want OBW to get 8 purple. How good can those tiles be so you really don't want Coulson to get 8 black?

His red is a mini-Pistol, and I think it's well-costed. It would probably be really useful for tile destruction (at rank 4) and the occasional match-drop, and is relatively cheap for the effect. I think you could come up with a better name/theme for it; Coulson does occasionally pop up and blast the baddie with a high-tech weapon, but not really out of vengeance. Maybe just call it "Destroyer Armor Prototype" or something.

I like him at 2-star, except with the meta changing toward 4-star I think he wouldn't be that useful unless he's as strong as Ares or OBW in transition. I kind of feel Shield Supplies should be yellow, but keeping it black is probably smart since 2-star is hurting for useful black abilities and being able to drop a couple special tiles is better than nothing. I think he'd sub-in well for Moonstone. Also, if he was competing with OBW on blue and black (with red as his third) it might make it harder to choose her over him. Like I said before, if his black was strong enough to turn the battle in your favor as much as Aggressive Recon, he'd be a great addition to the game.

As for Quake, she seems good thematically, but her Green is terrible and her Red is OP.

At 9 AP, earthquake needs to do more damage or have some other use. It's essentially Unstoppable Crash, but more expensive and weaker. Meanwhile, Seismic Targeting fits the same category of power, but is targeted, and destroys more tiles for the same cost. It's like Magneto's Iron Hammer, targetable, with no countdown (instead of 3 turns), for 1 AP less!

I would re-tool Earthquake and tone down Seismic Targeting. Earthquake could create a 3-6 turn CD tile that destroys all basic tiles on the bottom row every turn (not generating AP). That would shake things up and be probably really cool. ST could destroy fewer tiles or be much more expensive.

SHIELD Leadership is cool and probably balanced by the fact that you'll run out of Team-Up AP (but with Coulson, look out!). I like this one a lot and support any change that makes TU more interesting. Keep up the good work.
  • Skygazing
    Options
    ErikPeter wrote:
    Some great ideas here. (My original response has been edited for readability and detail below)

Coulson could be stronger. He'd be way cooler if one of his powers had a synergistic combo with his blue passive; for example, maybe the Shield Supplies tiles could be stronger based on the amount of Team-Up AP you have. That would also improve that power, which is questionably useful now. I would give it a flat cost and make it get better every rank. I would consider making this power much better--signature better--so that the tiles can get up to say, 200 strength, which would make him a contender at the 2-star rank. Supplies needs to be a game changer; You really don't want Ares to get Green, or 10 Yellow; you really don't want OBW to get 8 purple. How good can those tiles be so you really don't want Coulson to get 8 black?

His red is a mini-Pistol, and I think it's well-costed. It would probably be really useful for tile destruction (at rank 4) and the occasional match-drop, and is relatively cheap for the effect. I think you could come up with a better name/theme for it; Coulson does occasionally pop up and blast the baddie with a high-tech weapon, but not really out of vengeance. Maybe just call it "Destroyer Armor Prototype" or something.

I like him at 2-star, except with the meta changing toward 4-star I think he wouldn't be that useful unless he's as strong as Ares or OBW in transition. I kind of feel Shield Supplies should be yellow, but keeping it black is probably smart since 2-star is hurting for useful black abilities and being able to drop a couple special tiles is better than nothing. I think he'd sub-in well for Moonstone. Also, if he was competing with OBW on blue and black (with red as his third) it might make it harder to choose her over him. Like I said before, if his black was strong enough to turn the battle in your favor as much as Aggressive Recon, he'd be a great addition to the game.

As for Quake, she seems good thematically, but her Green is terrible and her Red is OP.

At 9 AP, earthquake needs to do more damage or have some other use. It's essentially Unstoppable Crash, but more expensive and weaker. Meanwhile, Seismic Targeting fits the same category of power, but is targeted, and destroys more tiles for the same cost. It's like Magneto's Iron Hammer, targetable, with no countdown (instead of 3 turns), for 1 AP less!

I would re-tool Earthquake and tone down Seismic Targeting. Earthquake could create a 3-6 turn CD tile that destroys all basic tiles on the bottom row every turn (not generating AP). That would shake things up and be probably really cool. ST could destroy fewer tiles or be much more expensive.

SHIELD Leadership is cool and probably balanced by the fact that you'll run out of Team-Up AP (but with Coulson, look out!). I like this one a lot and support any change that makes TU more interesting. Keep up the good work.

Some good points here, I'll try to answer in order. I don't really think SS is supposed to be his signature, RL is. That being said I do like the idea of it being based on Team-Up tiles and understand that the meta kind of demands it be a bit stronger. And Coulson's Revenge is named as such because it was a popular name for the gun before there was an official name, at least IIRC. I think it's even the name of the weapon in one of the other Marvel games. And on the subject of his black, I debated yellow (or even green) but settled for reasons similar to yours.

As far as Quake's green goes I was trying to balance it against Mohawk's, which is a similar effect but generates AP. I couldn't really decide whether I liked the idea of it being a cheap, consistent way of shaking up the board or it being almost a full board clear (ala MNMag's blue) and ended up somewhere in the middle. Conceptually I like the idea of striking a balance between pinpoint accuracy (hence the red) and utter destruction, as I feel it's an important part of her character. So green should probably be more expensive but potentially clear the board. Looking at red now though it definitely seems way too strong. I feel like I had a "this ends the turn" to balance it out at some point but thinking it over even then it seems a little too good.

I've edited the original post a bit to reflect some of these idea. Thanks for the feedback and let me know what you think!
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Skygazing wrote:
    An excellent agent and proven leader, Daisy is always ready to support her team. Generates 1 extra Team-Up AP whenever she matches Team-Up tiles. When any team member makes a green or red match, 1 Team-Up AP is converted into 1 AP of that color.

I'd just want to point out that the way it's worded, her passive TU generation will only work if she has the highest level or center position in case of a tie. Was that intentional?
  • Skygazing
    Options
    Kolence wrote:
    Skygazing wrote:

I'd just want to point out that the way it's worded, her passive TU generation will only work if she has the highest level or center position in case of a tie. Was that intentional?

Yup yup. I just felt that having a pure +1 to all TU AP was a bit much, especially after just designing Coulson. But then again, the difference it makes might be negligible outside of pairing the two together (which is already kind of bonkers since almost all of your matches can then generate 4+ AP).
  • level 3 or 4 * Mimic would be awesome in this game. Have him be able to steal powers from your opponents team.
    Level 4 * Apocalypse just because he would dominate
    Level 3 or 4 * Dr Strange or Brother Voodoo to add some real magic to the game
    Level 3 or 4 * any and all versions of the horsemen of the Apocalypse. War, death, famine, pestilence.....oh yeah (My fav is Archangel)
    Level 4 * Iron Patriot cause Osborn is already in the game, might as well make him earn his keep
    level 3 * green goblin, same as above
    Level 3 * Carnage to fill out the symbiote list
    Level 3 * Venom (Flash Thompson) cause he isn't always a bad guy
    level 3 and 4 * Ghost Rider(s) several to choose from and he(they) = bad ****
    Level 3 * Iron Fist to fill out the heros for hire
    Level 3 * any of the other major vampires blade has faced or fought with. Morbius, Dracula, Lilith (daughter of Dracula), etc
    Level 3 or 4 * Mister Sinister because he kicks **** and would be a great addition in this type of game
    Level 4 * Omega Red for another super powered up, over powered, character! (till they/you **** him)
    Level 3 or 4 * Taskmaster because he is a seriously under rated character that should be allowed to dominate IMO
    Level 4 * Kingpin to add some style to the bad guys roster
    Level 3 or 4 * Wendigo so you can recreate the best fight EVER (wolverine, hulk, and Wendigo)
    Level 4 * Ultron Just because he should be seen as inevitable to anyone paying attention
    Level 4 * Sin same as Ultron
    Level 3 * all 4 of the U foes Vector, Vapor, X ray, and Ironclad
    Level 4 * Silver Surfer for the power cosmic
    Level 4 * super skrull more bad guy power
    level 3 * Kraven the hunter even more bad guy power

That is all I can think of off the top of my head. I am sure there are plenty I haven't thought of, but others can add them. I am done for now.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    kife33 wrote:
    level 3 or 4 * Mimic would be awesome in this game. Have him be able to steal powers from your opponents team.
    Level 4 * Apocalypse just because he would dominate <-- I would need him fleshed out, ability wise.
    Level 3 or 4 * Dr Strange or Brother Voodoo to add some real magic to the game <-- Strange, Blackheart, Mephisto. PLEASE.
    Level 3 or 4 * any and all versions of the horsemen of the Apocalypse. War, death, famine, pestilence.....oh yeah (My fav is Archangel)
    Level 4 * Iron Patriot cause Osborn is already in the game, might as well make him earn his keep
    level 3 * green goblin, same as above <--as well as a 2* Harry and a Hobgoblin. YES.
    Level 3 * Carnage to fill out the symbiote list <--the new patch. Oh please. Oh please.
    Level 3 * Venom (Flash Thompson) cause he isn't always a bad guy<-- totally need a better version of him. Maybe the agent version.
    level 3 and 4 * Ghost Rider(s) several to choose from and he(they) = bad **** definitely. Penance stare and chain flechette.
    Level 3 * Iron Fist to fill out the heros for hire<-- with a true heal, yellow generation, and colossal green attack.
    Level 3 * any of the other major vampires blade has faced or fought with. Morbius, Dracula, Lilith (daughter of Dracula), etc
    Level 3 or 4 * Mister Sinister because he kicks **** and would be a great addition in this type of game
    Level 4 * Omega Red for another super powered up, over powered, character! (till they/you **** him)
    Level 3 or 4 * Taskmaster because he is a seriously under rated character that should be allowed to dominate IMO<-- DEFINITELY.
    Level 4 * Kingpin to add some style to the bad guys roster <-- to coincide with a 3* Bullseye and the release of Netflix' series. ABSOLUTELY.
    Level 3 or 4 * Wendigo so you can recreate the best fight EVER (wolverine, hulk, and Wendigo)
    Level 4 * Ultron Just because he should be seen as inevitable to anyone paying attention
    Level 4 * Sin same as Ultron
    Level 3 * all 4 of the U foes Vector, Vapor, X ray, and Ironclad
    Level 4 * Silver Surfer for the power cosmic
    Level 4 * super skrull more bad guy power
    level 3 * Kraven the hunter even more bad guy power

My comments are in bold font. It was easier than post-quoting each character. I'm all for a 4* Sabretooth.
  • Just throwing my list of favourites:

I'd personally love to see more major villains as well as some classics:

• would be cool to have more counterparts between the good guys and bas ones, like this: Daredevil - Kingpin, Hulk - Leader, etc.

But some really classic, recognizable characters for Marvel fans:

• Thanos

• Warlock

• Vision

• Dr. Strange

• Mr. Fantastic

• Kraven

• Carnage

• Silver Surfer

• Modok

• Kingpin

• Leader (Samuel Sterns )

• Deathlok

• Mephisto**** (can't have the devil less than that)

• Ghost Rider

• Gambit

• Nightcrawler

• Prince Namor

• Professor X

• Havoc

• Dazzler

• Rogue

• Cyclops

• Death's Head

• Galactus

• Red Skull (would be sweet to have that classic Captain America nemesis)

-Marshal Law!

Holy **** that would a great, but obscure one. He has style.

• Perhaps some of the 2099 series variants, like Spiderman 2099 and Ghost Rider 2099.
  • CYCLOPS JIM LEE VERSION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO:

Mr Sinister
    Apocalypse
    Carnage
    Gambit
    Ice Man
    Archangel
    Bishop Jim Lee
    Rogue Jim Lee
    Wolverine Jim Lee
    Omega Red
    Dr. Octopus Classic
    Venom Classic
    The Thing
    Mr Fantastic
    Havok
    Cable
    Brood
    Professor X
    Hulk Classic
    Thor Classic
    Captain America Classic
    Vision
    Ultron
    Thanos
    Jean Grey Phoenix Jim Lee
    Dark Phoenix Jim Lee
  • mika007
    mika007 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'd like to see in the game of the creature the Fantastic Four (3 *). With forces:
    -Black color-blow
    level 1 to 550;
    Level 2, 675;
    Level 3, 850;
    Level 4 of 1,025;
    level 5 for 1150.
    -yellow color-cover other players for a few turns (number of turns determines the bomb) and damage on the merits will fall by a certain percentage:
    Level 1 Bomb 2 stroke and damage reduced by 20%;
    Level 2 Bomb 2 stroke and damage reduced by 30%;
    Level 3 Bomb 3 course and the damage is reduced by 35%;
    Level 4-bomb 3 course and the damage is reduced by 40%;
    Level 5-4 bomb damage and stroke is reduced by 50%.
    -Blue color-dont know...
  • Unknown
    edited January 2015
    Options
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png Moon Knight (Classic)

Link to cover - http://tinyurl.com/ogsg5ja

All Stats and Damage at Level 166 (Max)

healthpack.png = 9750
    blacktile.png = 81
    bluetile.png = 74
    greentile.png = 12
    purpletile.png = 11
    redtile.png = 10
    yellowtile.png = 71
    tutile.png = 34
    whitecrit.png = x3

All Abilities at 5 Covers.

blackflag.png Fist of Konshu
    blueflag.png (Passive) Multiple Personas
    yellowflag.png Golden Ankh

blackflag.png Fist of Konshu 10AP

As the moon reaches the middle of its cycle, Moon Knights strength reaches superior levels. Deals 1500 damage to the opponent and destroys up to 4 enemy protect tiles, dealing an extra 250 damage for each tile destroyed.

blueflag.png (Passive) Multiple Personas

Moon Knight switches persona to blend in with the crowd and gain knowledge of the enemies plan, but at the cost of his sanity. When a chain of 3 or more matches are made, all enemy strike tiles are destroyed with each tile destroyed dealing 150 damage, however a blue attack tile with strength of 40 for each match is placed in the enemies favor. (ALTERNATE(*Whenever a chain of 3 or more matches are made, all enemy trap tiles are revealed, however Moon Knight looses 5% of his current health*)ALTERNATE)

yellowflag.png Golden Ankh 8AP

Drawing from the arsenal gifted to him by the Cult of Konshu, Moon Knight pulls out his Golden Ankh to detect an incoming attack and surprise the enemy. Creates a yellow countdown turn that deals half of the damage dealt by the enemy team in their last turn back at them.

**** Please read below ****

This is my first character post, so I am open to any criticism (not too harsh though) and suggestions for improvement. I hope to make more of these in the future and to go more in depth with the scaling of each of the abilities, and if this one doesn't go down too well then hopefully future builds turn out better!

During the process of making this build, the Blue ability I had thought up started to feel wrong, Having came up with another one I typed that one in and labelled the original one as ALTERNATE, just in case anyone was to provide any feedback for improvement.

Matt