Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Worse moment today is when I  found out they change PVe  back to normal... Over scaling Suck with 5*
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Saw that Starlord 3* was added to bonus pool, so went on a token opening spree. After achieving my goal of champing him (with only standard tokens, too), I also spent 60ish heroic tokens and about 7 legendaries. 3 out 8 of the 4* covers I won were completely useless to me. Here's looking at 3/1/5 gwenpool, 0/5/5 agent venom, 5/3/1 Riri. Also didn't receive a single bonus cover :(:s
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Going back to regular scaling in PVE.

So nice having my 465 Strange killed by match damage from Dark Avengers over 3 repeats of one node.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Opened most of my hoard from last season in hopes of pulling the one non-blue Teen Jean needed to champ her. Out of 108 heroics and 2 heroic 10-packs: 4 4* (no bonus heroes) & 4 3* bonus heroes. Fine, whatever.

Next, 37 classic & 7 latest legendaries: 3 5* covers in total (6.8%!!!) & 2 4* bonus heroes, both Teen Jean blue.

This is why I hoard tokens: better the faint suggestion of hope than the reality.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Kishida said:
    Opened most of my hoard from last season in hopes of pulling the one non-blue Teen Jean needed to champ her. Out of 108 heroics and 2 heroic 10-packs: 4 4* (no bonus heroes) & 4 3* bonus heroes. Fine, whatever.

Next, 37 classic & 7 latest legendaries: 3 5* covers in total (6.8%!!!) & 2 4* bonus heroes, both Teen Jean blue.

This is why I hoard tokens: better the faint suggestion of hope than the reality.
    Ugh, stinks. Hope you kept 120CP handy...
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kishida said:

Ugh, stinks. Hope you kept 120CP handy...
    Sure didn't. I have enough spare HP to buy a few heroic 10-packs if I want to risk it. In all honesty, I'm actually far more incensed by the absolute garbage pull rate for 5*.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    "Random Color" given out at end of Howard PVE.

With the two purples given out earlier, I'm at 3/3/5.

Have another purple as a daily drop in 15 days. To not waste it, I need a good PVP color and a the "Random Color" to be one of the two I need.

For DAYS, I've been dreading what it would be.

Today, I was proven right....the "Random Color" was OF COURSE purple, so I will have to toss it out and I'll also have to toss out the purple I get in 15 days since there isn't any other way to get Howard.

WHEN WILL WE GET COLORLESS COVERS. THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.

(Oh, and I have no faith that your "Random" really is)

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS D3???

Yep, it's day 1062 for me! A lovely Purple Howard for me! I mean....a pitiful 1K ISO!

Duck is back! My 3/3/5 hasn't changed!

And....we have a vault. A -SIZED EIGHTY- vault. With...apparently no other way to earn covers? And no other events to earn vault draws?

What a waste.

I PULL A DAILY TOKEN TODAY. IT IS MY SECOND TOKEN PULLED.

IT IS PURPLE HOWARD. OF COURSE. I AM NOW 3/3/8. THIS IS NOT RNG. FIX THIS.
    GUESS WHAT MY HOWARD "RNG" WAS.

MY DUCK IS NOW 3/3/9. THIS IS NOT RNG. FIX THIS.

Also "limited" characters enhance bad "rng", just like 5*'s. COLORLESS NEEDED.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    "Random Color" given out at end of Howard PVE.

With the two purples given out earlier, I'm at 3/3/5.

Have another purple as a daily drop in 15 days. To not waste it, I need a good PVP color and a the "Random Color" to be one of the two I need.

For DAYS, I've been dreading what it would be.

Today, I was proven right....the "Random Color" was OF COURSE purple, so I will have to toss it out and I'll also have to toss out the purple I get in 15 days since there isn't any other way to get Howard.

WHEN WILL WE GET COLORLESS COVERS. THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.

(Oh, and I have no faith that your "Random" really is)

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS D3???

Yep, it's day 1062 for me! A lovely Purple Howard for me! I mean....a pitiful 1K ISO!

Duck is back! My 3/3/5 hasn't changed!

And....we have a vault. A -SIZED EIGHTY- vault. With...apparently no other way to earn covers? And no other events to earn vault draws?

What a waste.

I PULL A DAILY TOKEN TODAY. IT IS MY SECOND TOKEN PULLED.

IT IS PURPLE HOWARD. OF COURSE. I AM NOW 3/3/8. THIS IS NOT RNG. FIX THIS.
    GUESS WHAT MY HOWARD "RNG" WAS.

MY DUCK IS NOW 3/3/9. THIS IS NOT RNG. FIX THIS.

Also "limited" characters enhance bad "rng", just like 5*'s. COLORLESS NEEDED.
    I know how you feel... I had a Coulson (2/2/5) blue going to waste with his yellow coming up in PVE, so I set him to Bonus Hero while opening some of my stashed tokens. What do you know 2 Bonus Hero pulls! And guess what: both.... wait for it... you guessed it, blue again! Grrr.... I'll not be trying that again any time soon methinks...  :(
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Burned 380 CP on classic legend tokens primarily hoping to finish off my Medusa (9/13 covers) also have her set as my only 4* BH... Pulled a singular Medusa cover, 0 BH covers, got a metric ton of Agent Venom covers (11/13) - idk if he's even good or worth the ISO, got a dup purple Coulson cover (yay for more dupes) and a 5* Hulk - should I even use the HP to roster it? 

Oh well, c'est la vie. 
  • Style55
    edited June 2017
    Options
    mexus said:
    I'm in the middle of a terribly frustrating PVE battle against:
    Kingpin, The Hood and some ugly nameless dude.

My GOD, whatever the enemy team does it results in bad cascades. No kidding; they've had ten match 5 so far and that annoying Kingpin keep munching my yellow AP as if he wasn't already fat enough so I can never trigger my Recharge (which I need to get some kind of advantage). 
    The Hood has used his Twin Pistols 5 (!!!!) times already (that's more than I have ever used that ability ever) and  my poor Power Man is getting sore from that chubby-finger prostate exams that Kingpin loves to do.

Please let me trigger a Recharge, 
    let Bloodlust go berserk. And then PLEASE, let me knick-knack those paddy-whacks.
    Nice write up was funny to read, not in regards to your misfortune, mind you. Against Hood/FatPin/Muscle node I ran Luk4 + C4rol + Peggy. Dunno if that helps you out any but it was my go-to team on that node. 
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Style55 said:
    Burned 380 CP on classic legend tokens primarily hoping to finish off my Medusa (9/13 covers) also have her set as my only 4* BH... Pulled a singular Medusa cover, 0 BH covers, got a metric ton of Agent Venom covers (11/13) - idk if he's even good or worth the ISO, got a dup purple Coulson cover (yay for more dupes) and a 5* Hulk - should I even use the HP to roster it? 

Oh well, c'est la vie. 
    I might be in the minority but I use Agent Venom a lot. 4k+ for only 5 AP so I use him pairrd with Thanos to fly through DPQ, wave nodes and easy nodes.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In the "Army of One" PVP I lost an extremely winnable match to a Punisher, 3* Widow and 3* Spider-Man team when large cascades gave them two sniper rifles by turn 4.  Yikes...  
  • Style55
    Options
    Huntah86 said:
    Style55 said:

Oh well, c'est la vie. 
    I might be in the minority but I use Agent Venom a lot. 4k+ for only 5 AP so I use him pairrd with Thanos to fly through DPQ, wave nodes and easy nodes.
    Hey thanks for the reply! I'm going to go read up on A.Venom and see if I can have any use for him. I actually just got my 13th cover for him. 
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Style55 said:
    Huntah86 said:
    Style55 said:

Oh well, c'est la vie. 
    Hey thanks for the reply! I'm going to go read up on A.Venom and see if I can have any use for him. I actually just got my 13th cover for him. 
    No problem! Hes awful until you can champ him. I run him at 5/5/3 and between him and Thanos easy nodes are a breeze!
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In the unstable ISO-8 event, I finished #11 and missed #10 by 3 points!  All that work for nothing.  Well, almost nothing. 
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    1mlv3y.jpg
    I mean to bump this on day one of the season, but the negatives have been piling up. No SCL's added first day of season is the worst of that day, almost every season anymore....
    Another season, another "WHERE THE HECK ARE THE NEXT SCL'S" bump.
    Forgot to do this Thursday. Another season, another "NO SCL 10 yet?!?"

(Yes, we're well beyond waiting for scl9 at this point)
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    MPQ crashing right as i'm about to start my optimal clears for the subs of R&G  :'(
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Opening 4 10-packs and getting ZERO Bonus Heroes... How's that for a depressing statistical outlier?  :/
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Connection Lo.....
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    StevO-J said:
    Opening 4 10-packs and getting ZERO Bonus Heroes... How's that for a depressing statistical outlier?  :/
    Let me guess, of those 40 covers, 39 were 2*s. So, essentially it's only 0 out of 1 bonus heroes. Working as intended :mrgreen: