No Holds Barred

Comments

• Made #1, despite someone else in the bracket apparently wanting it as well (Bellatrix). Now Bag Lady has 3 green. Whee.

Please let the next round have an achievable yellow bad lady. Just 'cause.
  • JohnduBois wrote:
    Managed to snag second place. It helped that someone in my bracket seemed to want first icon_e_wink.gif
    Ditto. Now if i can grab the green from the second event, ill be at 3/3/5 for my Grey. Though it was nice that this event gave me 200 HP. Got a red rag and a black moonstone from two daily deals.
  • So.. I got 2x Blue Original Black Widow and 1x Purple Modern Widow for top 25.

Why in the world are they giving out this 1 star cover...

Wow... someone flubbed the reward coding there. But I guess we should've seen that w/ the top 50 reward being Modern instead of Original.

Where's IceIX? icon_e_sad.gif

Or could we get some other employee actually on the forums?
  • Zathrus wrote:
    So.. I got 2x Blue Original Black Widow and 1x Purple Modern Widow for top 25.

Wow... someone flubbed the reward coding there. But I guess we should've seen that w/ the top 50 reward being Modern instead of Original.

Where's IceIX? icon_e_sad.gif

Or could we get some other employee actually on the forums?
    IceIX hasn't been on since Thursday. I think the weather in Boston has frozen him like everyone else.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards

Yup. Same here. Worst part was I was still top 10 with less than 1 minute left, but I got attacked twice. Looks like grey suit will stay at 3 purple.
  • So.. I got 2x Blue Original Black Widow and 1x Purple Modern Widow for top 25.

I have the same issue... I wanted the Purple BW Original! :/
  • Woke up late, had fallen to #6. Made a late push, made it to 2nd, but it looks like I finished 3rd. Was hoping for that extra purple BWGS. Oh well!
  • mooken
    mooken Posts: 52 Match Maker
    jojeda654 wrote:

Yup. Same here. Worst part was I was still top 10 with less than 1 minute left, but I got attacked twice. Looks like grey suit will stay at 3 purple.

Corroborating the defective Modern Widow. Yea, plummeted from #8 to #18 in the span of 2-3 minutes.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Yep got the purple Modern Widow for top 50 too. That's a bummer. I was shooting for those rankings because I like that character.
  • Yes I am a bit confused as to why modern snuck in. May be an error with doc Doom's time machine
  • Top 5 for me. My 1/1/5 Grey Suit finally gets some love and becomes 2/2/5.
  • Same here lol submitted an in game ticket. But yeah me too two blues and a modern purple.
  • Top 2 for me. It help that someone was aiming for IW. My BWGS is now @ 2/3/4.
  • areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Overslept and didn't make it any higher than top 50, which is still cool because I wanted that blue Original Widow (now at 3/3/0). Good thing my Original Widow is already at 3 purple otherwise I'd be pissed that I got a Modern Widow purple.
  • Got hit twice in the last seconds got nocked from 2nd to 8th so got green gw thing is that my third green widow have yet to get red or purple
  • Oh and can I have that new black ability instead of another purple and my blue is full woot.
  • Yeah I woke up to try to take my spot for widows back and didn't give myself quite enough time. Managed in top 10 at end but then got pegged for like 50 points after the fact so 2 blue widows with the 1* widow.
  • kilgarin
    kilgarin Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Landed right where I wanted for once - #2! My grey Widow is much happier now.
  • JohnduBois wrote:
    Managed to snag second place. It helped that someone in my bracket seemed to want first icon_e_wink.gif

Surprisingly, I got zero attacks in the last hour. Didn't realize 85 Wolverine/82 Rags/64 Spidey was that scary...

In my bracket, I stopped playing when I saw that i was first and the second was +150points behind me... icon_mrgreen.gif But i have been fired quickly from the first place in the last 30min....

icon_mrgreen.gif All 3 grey Widow Cover was a very good reward.
  • Got top 5 which was my aim. Already had 5 purple so I let others go for it and just kept watching to make sure I stayed top 5. Got close in the end but glad it worked out.