No Holds Barred

Comments

• the moose wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    Finally made 900. Wouldn't mind 1000, but just getting to 900 was amazingly annoying.
    I hit 1001 this morning after a match! Yessss! O wait... I was hit for 60 points. No 1k progression reward. O wait... Just hit for another 30.. and another 25. Ok forget it.

Maybe I'll try for it again during lightning rounds

I threw myself in to get up over 900. 1000 may happen if I push it but 100 hp doesn't thrill me. No one else in my bracket has gone over 500. May as well get an IW.
  • I tried reinstalling the game and re-launching it several times. I still don't see the no holds barred event. This is happening on adroid, on my pc I see it, but it's my account linked to facebook. This sucks, hope I can play before the end of the event.
  • Microtom wrote:
    I tried reinstalling the game and re-launching it several times. I still don't see the no holds barred event. This is happening on adroid, on my pc I see it, but it's my account linked to facebook. This sucks, hope I can play before the end of the event.

Is your system clock correct?
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    _fulu_ wrote:
    I threw myself in to get up over 900. 1000 may happen if I push it but 100 hp doesn't thrill me. No one else in my bracket has gone over 500. May as well get an IW.

How do you see who else is in your bracket & their scores?
  • TheVulture wrote:
    _fulu_ wrote:

How do you see who else is in your bracket & their scores?

Click on Event Rewards and then "Your Rank" or "Top Ranked"
  • My frustration continues also. After being 850 last night I woke up to being like 650. Work my way back to around 890. Get hit for about 30 (after not being hit the entire way to 890). I start another match for like 15 points. Come out down 25 more. Next thing ya know >800 back on the spiral.

I don't think it will be as frustrating once another event starts. Every1 retaliating constantly with nothing else to do.
  • I would love to see a "Fighting Frenzy" option or something that allows you to have 20 minutes once per event where no one can retaliate or attack you. At the end of the 20 minutes whatever points you've earned in the time frame are immediately added to you score and you receive whatever progression rewards you've reached. Then everyone can retaliate. But it wouldn't be available in the last hour of a tounament so it wouldn't change final placement. It will never happen I know, but I can dream can't I?
  • I hit 999, come back to be greeted by the 1000 point reward (!), then noticed I was actually on 975 having been hit. I lead a charmed life lol
  • Is any one trying for second instead of first lol?
  • Is any one trying for second instead of first lol?
    Probably most people (those who are actually trying anyway). Invisible Woman is such a joke that she is considered the booby prize. "Ah ****! I got knocked into first" is not an uncommon sentiment. Hopefully they will fix the ****Characters and then maybe she will be more of a prize. But even so offering only one cover for her is pretty lame. 1 in 200 people will get 1 cover for her. Pretty useless
  • the moose wrote:
    Is any one trying for second instead of first lol?
    Probably most people (those who are actually trying anyway). Invisible Woman is such a joke that she is considered the booby prize. "Ah ****! I got knocked into first" is not an uncommon sentiment. Hopefully they will fix the ****Characters and then maybe she will be more of a prize. But even so offering only one cover for her is pretty lame. 1 in 200 people will get 1 cover for her. Pretty useless

I won't complain too much if I get her then I can at least level her a bit since I have one already lol
  • The Ladder wrote:
    I hit 999, come back to be greeted by the 1000 point reward (!), then noticed I was actually on 975 having been hit. I lead a charmed life lol

Nice. I just hit 1115 to come out to a -90 and not get my 1100 reward.
  • the moose wrote:
    I dunno, as much as she's been offered lately with weekday tourneys doing two runs, if someone had set out with the goal of collecting her covers they'd be in pretty good shape right now. That doesn't change her current uselessness, but she could be trained and levelled to a decent position.
  • Sweet I'm in 2nd lol.
  • After being knocked from 1100-950 I still in 1st by like 150-200 points
  • Seriously, Psykopatchic? Just got notification that I was defeated by you. icon_e_smile.gif
  • kauthor wrote:
    Seriously, Psykopatchic? Just got notification that I was defeated by you. icon_e_smile.gif

Hehe. Can't avoid every1 trying to get those spideys! icon_e_smile.gif hehe
  • Going slowly for 1000 today - please do not attack icon_e_smile.gif
  • the moose wrote:

I won't complain too much if I get her then I can at least level her a bit since I have one already lol

Yes but you will complain some. Haha. That shouldn't happen with a first place prize. Right now the only reason to have IW is for completionist sake or experimentation.
  • the moose wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    Finally made 900. Wouldn't mind 1000, but just getting to 900 was amazingly annoying.
    I hit 1001 this morning after a match! Yessss! O wait... I was hit for 60 points. No 1k progression reward. O wait... Just hit for another 30.. and another 25. Ok forget it.

Maybe I'll try for it again during lightning rounds

Fffuuuuukkk..same thing happened to me. Just hit 1101 and no prize bc I got hit got 34 pts. Then within seconds 2 more attcks n down to 1001.. I went from 745 to 1100 without being attcked but just happened to get hammered the moment I hit that new reward of spidey that I needed....damn