No Holds Barred

13468915

Comments

  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    I'm pretty offended this 85 Marvel now Mag, 85 spidey, 35 venom keeps attacking my 125 spidey / 95 classic mag / 115 ragnarok

    obviously hes using mags to feed blues to spidey for a team-wide devour (and my own spidey is helping him) but I can't imagine him having fun (it takes me a fraction of the time and effort to retaliate back).

    Looking at your team listed as 123/94/112, FYI.
  • Just realized this us another 1 endin early morning for me. Gonna be tough to motivate myself to a 7:30 wake up just for a green GS. I do like me a green GS though....
  • KelbrisKelbris Posts: 1,051
    got a green Ragnarok from the 250 point heroic token

    3/3 yesssss that's another 13 levels
  • Misguided wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    I'm pretty offended this 85 Marvel now Mag, 85 spidey, 35 venom keeps attacking my 125 spidey / 95 classic mag / 115 ragnarok

    obviously hes using mags to feed blues to spidey for a team-wide devour (and my own spidey is helping him) but I can't imagine him having fun (it takes me a fraction of the time and effort to retaliate back).

    Looking at your team listed as 123/94/112, FYI.

    tinykitty lol, ITS THAT BUG AGAIN
  • Just realized this us another 1 endin early morning for me. Gonna be tough to motivate myself to a 7:30 wake up just for a green GS. I do like me a green GS though....
    It's another back to back so you can wait for the second one.
  • Really, really miss having boosted characters so I can get Thorned Rose after 2 matches. Now every fight takes forever and I get hit by 20x more hammers from Thor.

    Agreed. I don't even feel motivated to play anymore... It's just so....... repetitive and grindy
  • KelbrisKelbris Posts: 1,051
    Uh

    Kill him. Snatch reds. Stun him. There's ways to get around Thor. It's not flawless, but it's something.

    I wouldn't mind a fatigue system though. Like, after 10 matches, you've gotta rest a hero for two.
  • I got so burnt out from playing a ton during the Hunt event that I'm probably gonna just try to join this one at the last minute to try to get a good reward... unfortunately I keep getting matched up to go against people with twice the levels of my team, so we'll have to see how that goes icon_razz.gif
  • I'm using this as a small grindy ISO infusion..though I cannot decide what to spend on lol. I'll try to place 10+ for the green but while I'd like to finish widow off..I don't plan to use her (2/3/5 right now) and so this is just a hole for a little time while waiting for lightning rounds/christmassy things IRL.

    Now if only they would have a back to back that 1. I care about and 2. I can participate in decently.

    Lightning rounds tomorrow? If so..they should be even more intense than last week I imagine since way more will have dooms I feel.
  • If anything lightning rounds are less intense because people are maxing those covers more and more.
  • Wow i recognize this guy that just attacked me

    JAYCHURCH

    come on forum members smfh
  • Kelbris wrote:
    Uh

    Kill him. Snatch reds. Stun him. There's ways to get around Thor. It's not flawless, but it's something.

    I wouldn't mind a fatigue system though. Like, after 10 matches, you've gotta rest a hero for two.

    Well, it's not so much difficulty as it is eventuality. No matter what tiles you grab, eventually the CPU's gonna get a cascade that gives it enough AP to bust out some damaging specials. And since the matches are longer without buffs, that means more damage and more downtime waiting for health packs. And waiting (i.e. not playing) always stinks. icon_e_smile.gif
  • SpoitSpoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2013
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Wow i recognize this guy that just attacked me

    JAYCHURCH

    come on forum members smfh
    Kiiiitty. I'm in the dugn/nick fury/misguided matchmaking rating. I even saw the ladder there too

    EDIT:language
  • Is anybody pushing? I feel like its hard to push because its hard to end games fast + everybody can field a good team (so everyone attacks everyone).
  • Spoit wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Wow i recognize this guy that just attacked me

    JAYCHURCH

    come on forum members smfh
    Fuuuuck. I'm in the dugn/nick fury/misguided matchmaking rating. I even saw the ladder there too

    I need lightning rounds tomorrow to tank lol
  • SpoitSpoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Is anybody pushing? I feel like its hard to push because its hard to end games fast + everybody can field a good team (so everyone attacks everyone).
    I feel a little bit bad, but since my matchmaking is stuck again, I'm just beating up on the handful of people who haven't retaliated recently
  • Was pushing for 1100. Made it to about 1050 three different times then got hit for 40. Very few opponents worth 10+.
  • SpoitSpoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Misguided wrote:
    Was pushing for 1100. Made it to about 1050 three different times then got hit for 40. Very few opponents worth 10+.
    And then even a single retaliation pulls you down 40. It's a kitty getting to even 1k.

    Ah puppy kitty. I was just at literally 999 and then I got like 5 retaliations and am at like 850 icon_e_sad.gif
  • SpoitSpoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Horsekitty this is impossible. For every 10 point battle I win, I'm hit back for 30-40. Down to the low 800s. Maybe I'll try again when everyone's distracted by lightning rounds
  • Spoit wrote:
    Misguided wrote:
    Was pushing for 1100. Made it to about 1050 three different times then got hit for 40. Very few opponents worth 10+.
    And then even a single retaliation pulls you down 40. It's a kitty getting to even 1k.

    Ah puppy kitty. I was just at literally 999 and then I got like 5 retaliations and am at like 850 icon_e_sad.gif

    You were the highest value target I had. I was going to wait until I had a shot at passing 1100, but never got there. Down to 900 now, but some of those folks are worth more now.
Sign In or Register to comment.