No Holds Barred

1679111215

Comments

  • I hit 1100 and got my purple spidey and then took a break.

    Still in first, but I've dropped to 898 lol.

    Looks like I picked a good time to make my run.
  • Going to run to 1000 now myself. Fair warning.

    I'm actually trying to go for first place -- simply because none of the other prizes are of any use to me at all, except to sell. And I'd rather people who want the covers get them. Sadly, I don't think anyone else on the forum is in my bracket.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Going to run to 1000 now myself. Fair warning.

    I'm actually trying to go for first place -- simply because none of the other prizes are of any use to me at all, except to sell. And I'd rather people who want the covers get them. Sadly, I don't think anyone else on the forum is in my bracket.
    Similarly, since I only need green Widow covers at this point, I'm happy if I'm in the top 10 (although probably will fight for higher to ensure a top 10 finish).
  • Whew... Just made my 2nd run and hit 1100. Only one retaliation/attack the whole time (from about 760-1100). But that last 100 pts was rough. Very few opponents worth more than 15 points. I think tanking in the lightning rounds kinda messed me up. I'd like to keep going and aim for 1300 but just no good viable targets to make it possible
  • Polkio wrote:
    Going slowly for 1000 today - please do not attack icon_e_smile.gif

    Another favour now. Please attack me. I have to drop 400 points now to not to be #1 icon_e_smile.gif Will not retaliate. Thanks icon_e_smile.gif. Think 500 point will give me #2
  • Took me three trips past 1100, but finally got my Spidey cover. Whew, that was brutal.
  • Got to 1000 quite easily with the lightning rounds going on. Since my Spidey is maxed out, only 1400 is of any use...and i don't think thats possible.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Got to 1000 quite easily with the lightning rounds going on. Since my Spidey is maxed out, only 1400 is of any use...and i don't think thats possible.

    Same. Made 1000 now, but 1400 just isn't worth it, even though it's the only color of hers I don't have. If she was actually worth a dang then I might be concerned. Instead, hey, look -- Hood and tons of ISO!
  • Now that I got me some good lightning rewards time to make another go at spidey
  • Misguided wrote:
    Took me three trips past 1100, but finally got my Spidey cover. Whew, that was brutal.


    Same. Maxed his purple now n need a few more blues but 1300 aint possible for me. Would take another 20 to 30 fights assuming I dont get hammered too hard
  • Whew...as soon as I got back in I got hit for -47 pts. Thx goodness it wasn't 1 min earlier.
  • Evilsongoku I swear I saw you hit me
  • Things I Learned From No Holds Barred

    1. Everyone has a max level Thor
  • abuelo wrote:
    Things I Learned From No Holds Barred

    1. Everyone has a max level Thor

    Well they don't call this game "Thor Puzzle Quest" for nothing.

    Wait...
  • Holy carps it just took me like 4 hours to get from 900-1100 in no holds barred never losing a match. No opponents except the same people for 6-10 points who ALL retaliate for like -35. Fix this ****. Lol
  • Purposely trying to get 3-5 is still just as tedious as 2nd icon_e_confused.gif
  • I managed to hit 1100 this morning. Good Point.
    I stay 1# place until the last 30 minutes (+100points than #2). Then war is beginning...
    I aimed 2nd place but get TOP10 icon_mrgreen.gif
  • -24 in the LAST second, just at the same time the event ended, thought i would drop out of top 10, then i got the cover, glad that attack didn't count icon_e_wink.gif
  • edited December 2013
    Managed to snag second place. It helped that someone in my bracket seemed to want first icon_e_wink.gif

    Surprisingly, I got zero attacks in the last hour. Didn't realize 85 Wolverine/82 Rags/64 Spidey was that scary...
  • So.. I got 2x Blue Original Black Widow and 1x Purple Modern Widow for top 25.

    Why in the world are they giving out this 1 star cover...
Sign In or Register to comment.