No Holds Barred

No buffs, no team-ups, no funny business.

Back to Back again, round two starts Wednesday at 5pm GMT.

200 player brackets

Top Placement Rewards

1st - Invisible Woman (green)
2nd - Grey Suit Widow (all powers)
3-5 - GSW (red and green)
6-10 - GSW (green)
11-25 - Original Widow (all powers)
26-50 - Original Widow (blue and purple)
51-75 - Original Widow (purple)

Progression (Cover) Rewards

325 - Moonstone (purple)
600 - Moonstone (black)
1100 - Spidey (purple)
1300 - Spidey (blue)
1400 - Invisible Woman (yellow)

Comments

• Wooo get to roll out Rag/Spidey/Mag for the first time
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmm...How bad is getting to 1.3k anyway?
  • got my widow maxed out so i'll actually be gunning for a IW
  • Come on, they're giving out Blue and Purple Original Widow covers, but still no Blacks?
  • Nuked my topic.

Rewards suck (for me). Green IW. GWBS which I already have maxed. Original BW -- but no black?!?

May as we'll go for #1. And the 1400 since I don't have yellow yet. Pulled a second green this afternoon, funny enough (from the final Hunt token)
  • cepage wrote:
    Come on, they're giving out Blue and Purple Original Widow covers, but still no Blacks?

That was my exact thought too
  • I'm sure Polkio will love this event. Need some Green Widows myself but prolly won't use her.
  • Yeah, looks like more tanking for me, what do you guys think, Bag Man, Yelena and Invisible Woman?
  • It appears to be another two-fer, first ends Wednesday morning GMT-6.

So... I need both the Spideys and some Green Grey Widow. I not sure I can manage to grind to those point levels on such a short tourney though.

I'm also disappointed to see no black covers.
  • This is getting boring. 1st prize another lousy IW ?? And from the looks of it, only ONE Cover??

After the humongous c*ck-up that was the Hunt, it looks like MPQ is losing its mojo.

Not very keen to play anymore. I have been playing this game 3-5 hours every day since the game was launched. I have spent over a 100 dollars (at the very begining)... looks like i can finally put the game down and get on with my life. icon_e_wink.gif
  • morphy wrote:
    This is getting boring. 1st prize another lousy IW ?? And from the looks of it, only ONE Cover??

After the humongous c*ck-up that was the Hunt, it looks like MPQ is losing its mojo.

Not very keen to play anymore. I have been playing this game 3-5 hours every day since the game was launched. I have spent over a 100 dollars (at the very begining)... looks like i can finally put the game down and get on with my life. icon_e_wink.gif

That is an amazing overreaction.
  • This will be tough one for, because sadly I don't have high level damage dealer icon_neutral.gif
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    morphy wrote:
    This is getting boring. 1st prize another lousy IW ?? And from the looks of it, only ONE Cover??

Are you actually excited about this Pvp matchup? Which prize are you aiming for ?
  • morphy wrote:

Are you actually excited about this Pvp matchup? Which prize are you aiming for ?

Actually no buffs and no mandatory characters is very interesting... but the rewards aren't for me here. I joined already so people can beat up on me right now. Either tomorrow night or the next I'll go up to the first Moonstone cover and then put my Bag Man team back in for anyone who needs free points.
  • morphy wrote:

Lmao. The hunt was great. Tens of thousands of Iso, a few hundrend HP, and all the tokens I could ask for. Not to mention punisher covers.
  • Could someone clarify for me so I can make the op as complete as possible. If the top reward shows a Green IW cover will it for sure be Green or could it be any of the three since it doesn't specify like it does for say 2nd place.

Clearly having taken part in numerous tourneys hasn't helped... observation is not my strong suit. Thanks.
  • Can't get to my phone right now, is there a 10-pack featuring Black Widow for this?
  • Can't get to my phone right now, is there a 10-pack featuring Black Widow for this?

I'm not currently seeing any special deals.
  • morphy wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    morphy wrote:

I'm not excited but it's not worth quitting the game over lol
  • Looks like another battle for 2nd for me. Need green and purple covers.