Double Shot Tourney

1101112131416»

Comments

• First #1 finish for me. Ended up a pretty lax bracket (but I'm not complaining!), ended up winning it with about ~870.
    And I can use all 3 covers (and the HP), so I'm pretty happy.
  • Finished #1 with 900 point first one very easily. I think my rating rose too much and with 950 i finished top 10 second one
  • Finished #2. What's the best build for a Widow (Grey Suit) ?
  • jozier wrote:
    Finished #2. What's the best build for a Widow (Grey Suit) ?
    5/3/5
  • I got my last Gray Suit cover from Standard token earlier this week, so I didn't really care about end placement. Therefore I went to bed #3 and expecting to finish at top 10, what a surprise it was to wake up to top2 rewards icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    My 2nd finish was hella ironic. For the first tourney I went hard as I could, fought tooth and nail for 1st-2nd and ended up top 10. Feeling burnt out I didn't put my all into the 2nd tourney and retaliated and aimed for progression prizes (needed them Hero Points and Model 40 token) mainly and some how still ended up top 10. Funny.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Shikao wrote:
    I got my last Gray Suit cover from Standard token earlier this week, so I didn't really care about end placement. Therefore I went to bed #3 and expecting to finish at top 10, what a surprise it was to wake up to top2 rewards icon_e_biggrin.gif

You bastard icon_e_smile.gif. I went to sleep #1 and wake up top 10... Oh well.. think that I will buy last one after Hunt ends and if I did not get widow from covers.

Today I get one but purple
  • Accidentally leveled the red skill to 4, so i'll have to make do with a 4/4/5 build. The aoe would be nice though. Sigh.
  • longadin wrote:
    Accidentally leveled the red skill to 4, so i'll have to make do with a 4/4/5 build. The aoe would be nice though. Sigh.

That is f.... . 5 green is a must ... wait for respec, recpec is a must for dev also
  • Polkio wrote:
    Shikao wrote:
    I got my last Gray Suit cover from Standard token earlier this week, so I didn't really care about end placement. Therefore I went to bed #3 and expecting to finish at top 10, what a surprise it was to wake up to top2 rewards icon_e_biggrin.gif

You bastard icon_e_smile.gif. I went to sleep #1 and wake up top 10... Oh well.. think that I will buy last one after Hunt ends and if I did not get widow from covers.

Hahaha, I totally expected you to be the other top 2. Did you get attacked a lot? Because I don't recall seeing any attacks for Double Shot when I woke up.
  • Shikao wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    Shikao wrote:

Hahaha, I totally expected you to be the other top 2. Did you get attacked a lot? Because I don't recall seeing any attacks for Double Shot when I woke up.

-223 points. I think I am too recognized now so everybody attack me... But no worries I got to much HP so I am not sad at all . Grats man
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    I finished in 2nd behind Funny Russkie. It was a really quiet bracket and I didn't get attacked in the last 2 hours so just kept waiting and checking the lead and it stayed at about 100 points. I had some matches lined up, but didn't need them.

It is nice to see that this along with the sub missions in the hunt are varying the end times.
  • I took first in both double shots this week. Pretty excited as they were my first two top finishes. When i won the first one i thought it was just because i had a weak bracket. But with the second win i think it's because I have a pretty high level IM40 so very few people wanted to waste time attacking/retaliating me. Thor tournament is going to be quite different. Every one and their grandma has a level 85 thor. Good thing I don't care about IW/doom/moonstone.