Double Shot Tourney

Top Shot and now Double Shot ?.... ok... i guesss 2x the repulsor blasts XD

Comments

• uuddlrlr
    uuddlrlr Posts: 93 Match Maker
    I don't get the Double Shot part. Will this tournament run twice in a row?
  • Most likely this tourney runs twice in a row with the same prizes, one ending for euro time, one ending for US time.
  • i assume twice this week since the tourney ends in two days
  • I hope that patch gets put in today. I've already done the "oops, I brought the default, level 15 IM40" mistake a few times already.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Most likely this tourney runs twice in a row with the same prizes, one ending for euro time, one ending for US time.

Meanwhile the Asians win both!
  • Sooty wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Most likely this tourney runs twice in a row with the same prizes, one ending for euro time, one ending for US time.

Meanwhile the Asians win both!

CST has it pretty sweet too if you take public transportation.
  • Heroic token 2* in this tournament is for 150HP.

Buy , Buy , Buy icon_e_smile.gif ... nice discount for newcomers
  • Also if you hit 500, you get an IM40 token, so totally worth it.
  • rabscutle wrote:
    Also if you hit 500, you get an IM40 token, so totally worth it.

Yeah, makes me wish I hadn't put so much effort into maxing his covers already.
  • Misguided wrote:
    rabscutle wrote:

Got me maxed for him... if only I could respec and take back the misguided (I didn't yet fully understand the level cap) 5 Yellow back...
  • rabscutle wrote:
    Misguided wrote:
    rabscutle wrote:

Got me maxed for him... if only I could respec and take back the misguided (I didn't yet fully understand the level cap) 5 Yellow back...

5 yellow yikes...
  • rabscutle wrote:
    Misguided wrote:
    rabscutle wrote:

Ouch, yeah. I considered keeping it at 2, but went ahead with 5/5/3. They offer his covers fairly often as rewards. You could always work on building another.
  • god they need to patch that selecting the noob version of the hero already. nothing like the realization that an easy fight is impossible because instead of a level 100 ironman you got a level 15 one.
  • I have a 5 yellow version on purpose. I use him to fuel Doom. Rags doesn't turn yellows into green currently so usually the board is FULL of yellow. 14 is high, but I get back 36 useable ap. After that its a wrap
  • _fulu_ wrote:
    Rags doesn't turn yellows into green currently so usually the board is FULL of yellow. 14 is high, but I get back 36 useable ap. After that its a wrap

What? Mine does...
  • Misguided wrote:
    rabscutle wrote:

It's the ** token, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
  • Misguided wrote:
    rabscutle wrote:

I redeemed my Model 40 token in the "guaranteed Iron Man Model 40" area.
  • JohnduBois wrote:
    Misguided wrote:
    rabscutle wrote:

I can echo that as well. It is a Guaranteed IM 40 token.
  • rabscutle wrote:
    JohnduBois wrote:

I can echo that as well. It is a Guaranteed IM 40 token.
    Oh cool, the pic and description are for the ** star one, good news.
  • I'm curious if they are going to offer the same progression rewards for the second double shot tournament. Four green Classic Storms as low-level progression rewards in one week would be a big get for newer players.