Double Shot Tourney

1235716

Comments

  • ApocryphicVApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Shamusyeah wrote:
    Anyone get rewards yet?

    Yeah, just got them, had to wait a little longer. Kind of sad, I was so close to getting a top 2 finish and get a new green for Tasha and I was equal 1st with 4-5 mins to go but they must have been a massive push from others because I ended up with top 10 instead. Also 100 Hero Points to 50 Hero Points for missing top 2 makes me salty too lol.

    Ahh well, it was fun. Might try it again but this time just for the progression rewards.
  • I hope in next tournament rewards will be the same
  • Polkio wrote:
    I hope in next tournament rewards will be the same

    Don't see why they wouldn't be.

    Getting 4 attacked in the last 30 sec to drop from 2nd to top 10 was pretty uncool lol. Widow is 0/1/4 now...I could really use a green. Couldn't care less.about her red, but without at least 1 green tile I don't see how I can really bother using her. Not with an I'm40 that the double shot will likely max out and others needing my ISO.

    Side note: I like the updated look for when you place tiles..much more clear.
  • Didn't do anything in the last hour and i was at 4th place, but finally ended up at second place icon_e_biggrin.gif icon_e_biggrin.gif icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • edited December 2013
    Shamusyeah wrote:
    Anyone get rewards yet?
    I usually join late brackets, but this time I joined it from the minute it opened. I got my rewards the minute it ended. If I'm correct in thinking that it processes results in order from bracket creation, I think it can be beneficial to join a late bracket because you can sneak in late attacks. Before, I was able to do a match a minute or two late and still have it count. I'm not sure if people who join early get that same benefit.

    Btw Mommson, you attacked me in the middle of my 1000 point match icon_e_sad.gif lol. But that's okay because I got it afterwards anyways.
  • That yellow Spidey was such a tease!! icon_lol.gif
  • Polkio wrote:
    I hope in next tournament rewards will be the same

    Same here. Still need one more green to complete BWGS, want the Spidey cover (currently 1/2/2), and the HP. Spent last night fruitlessly trying to get a red Rag cover. And saving HP for pumping him up once I do.

    My bracket was easy -- was #5 when I woke up, spent about the last hour playing and was #1 by 100 points with 6 minutes to go. Made 900 points. Only got retaliated against once (and my counter retaliation is what took me over 900). I actually spent those last few minutes in the Lightning tourney to get to 100 there and then tank.
  • ginobilicl wrote:
    Didn't do anything in the last hour and i was at 4th place, but finally ended up at second place icon_e_biggrin.gif icon_e_biggrin.gif icon_e_biggrin.gif

    I didn't do for last 4 hours after my run for 1100. Though I did one attack in last minute just to be sure I won't drop from #1
  • woke up to a top 2 finish huh. i thought i'd drop at least 10 ranks while i was asleep. bizarre is bizarre.
  • forgrim wrote:
    woke up to a top 2 finish huh. i thought i'd drop at least 10 ranks while i was asleep. bizarre is bizarre.
    You popped up, but I was nice enough not to attack.

    This tourney was weird. I don't think many care about Widow. I know I don't. I was attacked more in Lightning Rounds than this tourney.
  • Another first place finish. 1 more green and I can cross grey suit off the list icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Btw Mommson, you attacked me in the middle of my 1000 point match icon_e_sad.gif lol. But that's okay because I got it afterwards anyways.

    Oh my dear Facebook Friend, I'm terrible sorry, do you have the same PvP Tag as here in the Forum? If yes, than I didn't even notice, the competition for top two was quite fierce and I got my punishment for this evil deed because I lost 50 points in the last minute and ended up only top 10 -.-
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Another first place finish. 1 more green and I can cross grey suit off the list icon_e_biggrin.gif

    To be honest one more green I could cross all 3* - this is my last needed cover from 3* (hmm what to do after?)

    Can't wait to use her with ragnarok. This would be killer combination
  • I scored a super easy bracket too, lead all day, no real competition, snagged my first number 1 finish @ 739, second in my group was 603 icon_e_surprised.gif

    I would have liked to push higher, but I couldn't find anyone worth > 20pts!
  • Polkio wrote:
    To be honest one more green I could cross all 3* - this is my last needed cover from 3* (hmm what to do after?)

    Be our punching bag for getting stuff. You only attack non-forumites and never retaliate against those of us here. We appreciate your dedication.
  • forgrim wrote:
    woke up to a top 2 finish huh. i thought i'd drop at least 10 ranks while i was asleep. bizarre is bizarre.
    You popped up, but I was nice enough not to attack.

    This tourney was weird. I don't think many care about Widow. I know I don't. I was attacked more in Lightning Rounds than this tourney.

    100% appreciated.

    and polkio, out of the 3***'s, i have one purple grey widow (lol top 25) to go, and one blue and one purple for spidey. it becomes all about iso farming at that point, til new characters come out.

    my next legit goal is to get my 3 main squad all maxed level. which is gd hard considering the iso needed!
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    To be honest one more green I could cross all 3* - this is my last needed cover from 3* (hmm what to do after?)

    Be our punching bag for getting stuff. You only attack non-forumites and never retaliate against those of us here. We appreciate your dedication.

    lol every lightning round i reach 100 then throw out a garbage team for ppl to farm. ur welcome!!
  • forgrim wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    To be honest one more green I could cross all 3* - this is my last needed cover from 3* (hmm what to do after?)

    Be our punching bag for getting stuff. You only attack non-forumites and never retaliate against those of us here. We appreciate your dedication.

    lol every lightning round i reach 100 then throw out a garbage team for ppl to farm. ur welcome!!

    I've been doing the same (unless I actually try, as in the Rag rounds). Punching-Bag-Man ftw!
  • yeah i only compete in 1 out of 5 lightning tournaments now just for iso/boredom.
  • I went to bed right after I hit 1100. Normally, I'd have been asleep when it ended, but my dog needed to go out with about 30 minutes left. Decided to check on the tournament and was in 3rd. Got attacked 7-8 times more but wound up in top 2. Only need one more green for her.

    I've had a tough time getting Spidey covers, but that was my 3rd yellow (3/1/2 now), so don't need another. I'm hoping that there will be a mission with Spidey covers in Episode 2.
Sign In or Register to comment.