Double Shot Tourney

Comments

• Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Since I finished Top 25 in the first one and pulled a red and a purple Widow out of a standard (!) pack, this tournament is practically over for me. I'll go for some progression rewards and apart from that the hunt is on icon_e_wink.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got the 1100 mark, and my bracket is pretty uncompetitive, so feel free to hit me if I come up.

EDIT: sheesh Farrakh hit me twice within as many minutes of me posting that
  • just got to 1000 before i got hit with a -32... 2 mins later another -30...gave up on my first yellow spidey
  • Finished a match to boost above 1000 to see a -30. Then.another...then another...baah. back down to 910 now....
  • Just got the HP. Thank you, Polkio! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • In a bracket with both Polkio and Shikao. We've got some low scores overall, but those two have just pulled away.

I'll have to see what I can do to reel them in a bit. I have to decide where I want to spend my time though with the other event on...
  • I think I missed my chance maybe. Seems a bunch if ppl are attacking me now. Went to 900 with only 1 retaliate. Had 7 in the last 10 min. Down to 870...sigh. I was so close..now I feel so defeated lol..*sigh. Bright side is I don't think I have to worry about top 2 hopefully as the nearest is at about 605 ..though it is rather easy to go up.
  • icon_mrgreen.gif
    Do you prefer Ragequit or Quick attack Information Message ?
    h5R0p96BLAWoTllSMAnQeT2SKlmDqIrUG8RPRhA7DORK9Q4ZzepnvFhAksaw2Xyti4SPEvLvkDETWNh7aP8PJgFoK4AMRgKg

1099 I did not get spidey and I think United States players are waked up now icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • lleywen wrote:
    :mrgreen:
    Do you prefer Ragequit or Quick attack Information Message ?

1099 I did not get spidey and I think United States players are waked up now icon_e_biggrin.gif

Well, its 2 am PST (west coast us) here...so its 5 am east coast. Who wakes up at 5 am to jump on a pho.... Nvm..lol.

I got up to 975 this last time before dropping down. I have 2-3 beatable retaliates in my que but I just don't think I am going to break that barrier. At least not without some more healthpacks..which I am down to 0 right now (started the night w/5).

Also, u just attacked me...ill save the retaliate for later, so don't worry about that for right now...Gl with the 1100.
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    I managed to get as high as 1083 last time in the quest for 1100. This time I started a bit earlier and moved up from 750ish, had a 10 point match to get me to exactly 1100, but on completion I was still 3 points short. I finished the next match in very hurried fashion to finally get there. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Just got the HP. Thank you, Polkio! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Welcome . I think few minutes earlier I won last fight against you and you also give me a 500HP icon_e_smile.gif
  • cpgecko wrote:
    In a bracket with both Polkio and Shikao. We've got some low scores overall, but those two have just pulled away.

I'll have to see what I can do to reel them in a bit. I have to decide where I want to spend my time though with the other event on...

I need my last green cover so I will fight to the death just to win her.
  • Don't beat me up, shooting for 1k! Thanks guys icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Okay this morning I got to 1100 from the 850 that I was knocked down to overnight. The next guy in my bracket has 550 points so I think I'm pretty much done for this tournament. Go ahead and attack me!

http://i.imgur.com/WL7Oriv.png

This is why you forum goers should start these events late under the current format.
  • Okay this morning I got to 1100 from the 850 that I was knocked down to overnight. The next guy in my bracket has 550 points so I think I'm pretty much done for this tournament. Go ahead and attack me!

This is why you forum goers should start these events late under the current format.

Don't get cocky... I've had known forum names shoot to the top in the last minute out of nowhere. No idea they were even in the bracket.
  • Sooty wrote:
    Okay this morning I got to 1100 from the 850 that I was knocked down to overnight. The next guy in my bracket has 550 points so I think I'm pretty much done for this tournament. Go ahead and attack me!

Don't get cocky... I've had known forum names shoot to the top in the last minute out of nowhere. No idea they were even in the bracket.

possible. but what are the odds of TWO of them being in the same bracket icon_razz.gif
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    Zath, I had you queued up at 983 pts. I waited about 10 minutes before I attacked. When I finished, ou were already back down to 860.

I stalled out a 900. Gonna make another try later tonight.

I'd already made 1000; I'm going to start out for 1100 now. I think I already retaliated against you (before reading the board), but I'll skip you when I see you now (you're currently at 800).
  • Sooty wrote:
    Okay this morning I got to 1100 from the 850 that I was knocked down to overnight. The next guy in my bracket has 550 points so I think I'm pretty much done for this tournament. Go ahead and attack me!

Yeah, I knew Polkio is in my bracket from his forum post, not because I saw him in there.
  • Going for 1k now (and 1.1k if the gods allow it).

Apologies to anyone I hit on the way up. Just retaliate me to let me know you're also trying to climb. Thanks!

Edit: Shikaoooo please forgive me
  • Sooty wrote:
    Going for 1k now (and 1.1k if the gods allow it).

Apologies to anyone I hit on the way up. Just retaliate me to let me know you're also trying to climb. Thanks!

Edit: Shikaoooo please forgive me

NO! icon_evil.gif I had such good run until you came... icon_mad.gif I could have gone for 1100... but after your attacks I lost my targets and even didn't get to 1000... guess I will go eat something and try again later.

I forgive