Double Shot Tourney

11011131516

Comments

  • Shikao wrote:
    Sooty wrote:
    Going for 1k now (and 1.1k if the gods allow it).

    Apologies to anyone I hit on the way up. Just retaliate me to let me know you're also trying to climb. Thanks!

    Edit: Shikaoooo please forgive me

    NO! icon_evil.gif I had such good run until you came... icon_mad.gif I could have gone for 1100... but after your attacks I lost my targets and even didn't get to 1000... guess I will go eat something and try again later.

    I forgive

    Omg... icon_cry.gif Oh... what's this little bit at the end when I quote you.

    SHIKAAOOOOO icon_cry.gif
  • I managed to get to 1097 points. I quickly started a match to squeeze those final 3 in. Unfortunetly someone thought that little time window was the right time for retaliation. Couldn't recover from the retaliation war after that. icon_evil.gif
  • My general rule of thumb is that if someone is near a reward plateau, I will just queue them up and not attack. Attack someone else and wait a about 5 or 6 minutes and then attack. By then, they've either reached their goal or they got beat down. I don't feel any guilt.

    Sometimes it means I lose out on points, but usually no more than 4-6 points.
  • Okay got my 500 HP. Not going to contest yellow spidey. Too much effort for something that won't even matter in the short time (just need 2 yellows to get him to the the 3rd yellow, barely ever use his yellow and he's not the next person on my list to be the ISO sink).

    At least 3 other people trying to hit 1k at the moment other than myself: zzzwolph, winrys, da-something. All the best peeps icon_e_smile.gif
  • i'm going in for 1k right now.
  • I'm sad zzzwolph is in my bracket. It looks like there's going to be a big fight for not third. Best of luck!
  • Still trying for 1100... keep getting retaliations from random people I've attacked (not forumites) for 30-40 points.

    Any time they want to fix the tinykitty point system is fine with me. Stop dragging us down to 800 points.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Still trying for 1100... keep getting retaliations from random people I've attacked (not forumites) for 30-40 points.

    Any time they want to fix the tinykitty point system is fine with me. Stop dragging us down to 800 points.
    I hope you don't mind that I'm saving that attack from an hour ago as a get out of jail free emergency retaliation if everything goes wrong at the end of this tourney XD
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    Still trying for 1100... keep getting retaliations from random people I've attacked (not forumites) for 30-40 points.

    Any time they want to fix the tinykitty point system is fine with me. Stop dragging us down to 800 points.
    I hope you don't mind that I'm saving that attack from an hour ago as a get out of jail free emergency retaliation if everything goes wrong at the end of this tourney XD

    Heck no. If I do manage to make 1100 then I'd expect people to attack me, just as I have them once they said they were done.

    Edit: DumDumDugan -- if it makes it any better, your Mag one shotted my Wolverine. That slowed me down icon_razz.gif
  • easily hit 1k without a single hit, what a strange day.

    not aiming for 1.1k since i don't need a yellow cover.
  • Not going to make 1100 now. I just lost over 125 points to a single player across 4 or more attacks -- see viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1147

    I'm now below 1000. The only attacks I've had in the past hour are from this one person.
  • Sooty wrote:
    Okay got my 500 HP. Not going to contest yellow spidey. Too much effort for something that won't even matter in the short time (just need 2 yellows to get him to the the 3rd yellow, barely ever use his yellow and he's not the next person on my list to be the ISO sink).

    At least 3 other people trying to hit 1k at the moment other than myself: zzzwolph, winrys, da-something. All the best peeps icon_e_smile.gif


    Sorry for hitting you about 3 times. I hope it was after you already hit 1k. I was about 3 points away one time and then got shot down almost 100 points by 3 attackers, so I was a bit peeved. I did manage 1k though, mostly thanks to you. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ranzera wrote:
    I'm sad zzzwolph is in my bracket. It looks like there's going to be a big fight for not third. Best of luck!

    Sorry icon_e_sad.gif If I don't get you in my brackets, I get Spoit.

    But anyways, you can take top 2 if you need it. I've had all the grey suit covers I need and then some. Good luck.

    EDIT: Btw, who is this fangel guy and how has he had over 900 points for the entire duration of the tournament? I wonder what kind if MMR you have to have where people don't touch you for days.
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:
    I'm sad zzzwolph is in my bracket. It looks like there's going to be a big fight for not third. Best of luck!

    Sorry icon_e_sad.gif If I don't get you in my brackets, I get Spoit.

    But anyways, you can take top 2 if you need it. I've had all the grey suit covers I need and then some. Good luck.
    Oh I'm not upset lol. I'm just resigned to the fact it'll be a fight to the finish. I thought I was in a sleeper bracket until this morning. Lol
  • forgrim wrote:
    easily hit 1k without a single hit, what a strange day.

    not aiming for 1.1k since i don't need a yellow cover.

    Give your secret!... I cannot get to 1k today icon_neutral.gif Just simply not right target, I can't get rid of 6 the same people worth 22- icon_mad.gif
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    But anyways, you can take top 2 if you need it. I've had all the grey suit covers I need and then some. Good luck.

    heh would appreciate that icon_e_wink.gif . i believe its our final widow covers.
  • Fangel wrote:
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    But anyways, you can take top 2 if you need it. I've had all the grey suit covers I need and then some. Good luck.

    heh would appreciate that icon_e_wink.gif . i believe its our final widow covers.


    Whoa, didn't know you were on the forums. How'd you get to 1k the first day and how've you stayed over 900 pts the duration of the tourney? WHY DOES NOBODY ATTACK YOU?!
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    Whoa, didn't know you were on the forums. How'd you get to 1k the first day and how've you stayed over 900 pts the duration of the tourney? WHY DOES NOBODY ATTACK YOU?!

    i only made it to 1.1k just after the hunt was launched. i tend to string together a bunch of low point fights against teams that i know will never retaliate and go for high point ones only for milestones. i've had my fair share of attacks throughout the day as well icon_e_sad.gif .
  • @zzzwolph,

    Sorry for the multiple attacks the matchmaking service decided for us to become best frienemies.
  • Frozen wrote:
    @zzzwolph,

    Sorry for the multiple attacks the matchmaking service decided for us to become best frienemies.


    I noticed, I was tempted to be a jerk and hit you back just for fun icon_lol.gif I usually don't mind once I've gotten my progression rewards, everybody can attack to their heart's content for now.
Sign In or Register to comment.