Double Shot Tourney

Comments

• rabscutle wrote:
    Perhaps they made this change unilaterally and we'll see it once the Lightning Rounds start up next week?
    I hope so.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    i have a 500 point lead on #2 at the moment. think this one is pretty much in the bag, but I want to try get the spiderman cover again. gogo casual brackets icon_e_biggrin.gif

How many points did you get from whacking me when I had 1100?
  • Kelbris wrote:
    i have a 500 point lead on #2 at the moment. think this one is pretty much in the bag, but I want to try get the spiderman cover again. gogo casual brackets icon_e_biggrin.gif

How many points did you get from whacking me when I had 1100?

I don't remember icon_e_sad.gif I am trying to find people who are 1100 or over, since I assume at that point they already got everything they wanted haha.
  • Misguided wrote:
    Aww ****, you guys are in my bracket? I need one more green widow cover. I was at 900 earlier, but under 700 now. I want to get up to 1000 tonight.

I haven't seen you in my bracket -- heck, I still don't see anyone from the forums in the top 10 (and I can't see any others, being 200 ahead of #2).

But at this rate I'm not going to make 1000, much less 1100. Ranzera has hit me 4 times for about 100 points so far. And you were **** at forgrim?

FFS. I'm hitting people for 15 points because that's all I can find.

Edit: Make that 5 times.
  • Zathrus, I'm sorry. You're a bro, please retaliate all you need to, I got my hero points icon_e_smile.gif

ETA: I figured you'd be done by now. I'm sorry man.

Keep them coming man, you got this!
  • Zathrus wrote:

I haven't seen you in my bracket --

I saw KelbrisKnocks at 1102 earlier and I thought you two were on the same, but maybe not.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Zathrus, I'm sorry. You're a bro, please retaliate all you need to, I got my hero points icon_e_smile.gif

Hah, thanks for the yield too icon_e_smile.gif

26 pts to go. And damn I'd like that yellow Spidey, but not happening tonight.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    yeah I also have having problems getting there icon_e_sad.gif

getting like 1020, then getting hit. and the targets are like the same 10 people lol. i think i've skipped zathrus 5 times. i might just wait til tomorrow morning or something.

edit: I feel like they've definitely changed something. i only have the same pool to attack I think.
  • yeah I also have having problems getting there icon_e_sad.gif

getting like 1020, then getting hit. and the targets are like 80% the same 10 people lol. i think i've skipped zathrus 5 times. i might just wait til tomorrow morning or something.
    Whoops, you're a forum goer icon_redface.gif I just fed some of your points to Zathrus.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:
    Zathrus, I'm sorry. You're a bro, please retaliate all you need to, I got my hero points icon_e_smile.gif

Hah, thanks for the yield too icon_e_smile.gif

26 pts to go. And damn I'd like that yellow Spidey, but not happening tonight.

I feel I owe you one. So I'll try to get you there too.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    yeah I also have having problems getting there icon_e_sad.gif

getting like 1020, then getting hit. and the targets are like 80% the same 10 people lol. i think i've skipped zathrus 5 times. i might just wait til tomorrow morning or something.
    Whoops, you're a forum goer icon_redface.gif I just fed some of your points to Zathrus.

ah its okay it's just a matter of time anyway.
  • i have a 500 point lead on #2 at the moment. think this one is pretty much in the bag, but I want to try get the spiderman cover again. gogo casual brackets icon_e_biggrin.gif

it's 10:30 eastern now, if you can not attack me for like an hour that would be great. if i'm 1100 or above go nuts. i doubt i'll need to even retaliate to maintain top 2 this time icon_mrgreen.gif

You stepped over me when i was close to spiderman icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    cstar wrote:

it's 10:30 eastern now, if you can not attack me for like an hour that would be great. if i'm 1100 or above go nuts. i doubt i'll need to even retaliate to maintain top 2 this time icon_mrgreen.gif

You stepped over me when i was close to spiderman icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

**** sorry. i swear, i only have a pool of you, zathrus, gorthus, ehriez, ranzera, blight, dumdumdugan, crazywally, dhaarga, and knc6655. every time i hit skip, its one of you 10. they're pulling some new shenanigan right now for sure.

edit: also it seems like these 10 people are attacking me as well. haha. they're doing some some of cage match thing for sure. so screw spidey for now. i got my 500 hp at least.
  • Made 1000 thanks to Ranzera's second yield. Thanks man. I forgive you the attacks. =)

I do hope to make 1100 tomorrow, but I also expect a ton of attacks overnight.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Made 1000 thanks to Ranzera's second yield. Thanks man. I forgive you the attacks. =)

I do hope to make 1100 tomorrow, but I also expect a ton of attacks overnight.

Yay, grats man icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • **** sorry. i swear, i only have a pool of you, zathrus, gorthus, ehriez, ranzera, blight, dumdumdugan, crazywally, dhaarga, and knc6655. every time i hit skip, its one of you 10. they're pulling some new shenanigan right now for sure.

edit: also it seems like these 10 people are attacking me as well. haha. they're doing some some of cage match thing for sure. so screw spidey for now. i got my 500 hp at least.
    That's pretty much my list too. When I got above 1000 it was slightly different until I fed Zathrus points.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    **** sorry. i swear, i only have a pool of you, zathrus, gorthus, ehriez, ranzera, blight, dumdumdugan, crazywally, dhaarga, and knc6655. every time i hit skip, its one of you 10. they're pulling some new shenanigan right now for sure.

That's pretty much my list too. When I got above 1000 it was slightly different until I fed Zathrus points.
    I'm getting the same. I guess everyone's doing the Hunt. Don't wanna attack any of you guys so I'm going to sleep icon_neutral.gif
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Ranzera wrote:

I'm getting the same. I guess everyone's doing the Hunt. Don't wanna attack any of you guys so I'm going to sleep icon_neutral.gif

This happens fairly often when people get 'stuck' in a matchmaking rating with only a few other people. It generally happens towards the top. Probably the primary reason I ever tank my rating - it's really annoying when it happens, doubly so if those people are also playing at the same time.
  • Got my 1000. Don't need another yellow Spidey, so my push is over.
  • Zath, I had you queued up at 983 pts. I waited about 10 minutes before I attacked. When I finished, ou were already back down to 860.

I stalled out a 900. Gonna make another try later tonight.