Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Double Shot Tourney

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Lot of competition at the top of my bracket right at the end. Didn't make top 2 unless a miracle occurred, and I only need the green cover. Bummer. Can't feel too bad, though, when I got a green in the first one.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    congrats! It is weird not that many people are attacking even right now...

Thanks. I was expecting.a huge last second negative..but it never came. Wonder.how much being finals time in the us (for school) makes a difference. Finished with 950+ (next was low 800)..probably could have broken 1000 again had I started sooner. I think the mini tournements in the event might be helping as well.
  • Unless there were some last minute fights that dropped the #2 spot, I hit 3rd, missed 2nd by about 5 points. I can use all the covers, fortunately.
  • KelbrisKelbris Posts: 1,051
    Passed out until 8:45 and still managed to get 7th.

Misguided, did you get top 2 in our bracket?
  • dropped to #3 in last minute,damn
    i only need green covers
  • I know this is ungrateful of me, but I'm annoyed that I only hit top 10 both tournaments - only need green covers.
  • Spent a lot of effort staying ahead of #3. #1 was a slippery sucker but that's fine. Another 3 star off the list.
  • The guy in 3rd place gave up. It was a 3 man race (me and another guy 950, 3rd place 850, 4th place 600). Completed my 5/3/5 widow although she's only level 55 (took a back seat to mags and rags).

Ranzera came up on my list a lot, but we ignored each other thankfully.
  • JohnduBois wrote:
    I know this is ungrateful of me, but I'm annoyed that I only hit top 10 both tournaments - only need green covers.

Sucked that green was only for top 2 icon_e_sad.gif

Made #1, there was a good bit of fighting in my bracket at the end. Never did make 1100 for the Yellow Spidey. Sigh.

My Grey Suit is complete now, although only L50.
  • kilgarinkilgarin Age Unconfirmed Posts: 57 Match Maker
    I was sitting at #1 until right at the end. Sadly my Mark 40 just didn't hold out and I was out of health packs. Finished top 10 but I was really hoping for my first #1 victory. Maybe next time.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    The guy in 3rd place gave up. It was a 3 man race (me and another guy 950, 3rd place 850, 4th place 600). Completed my 5/3/5 widow although she's only level 55 (took a back seat to mags and rags).

Ranzera came up on my list a lot, but we ignored each other thankfully.
    Indeed, you were like every 5th skip
  • Yay, Black Widow successfully at 5/3/5. Luckily I only needed pinks and I got the last two this week. My team croaked at #16 with 6 minutes left, held on to land top 25.
  • Managed to get top 2, finished #1 for the first time. I think this red cover will be the first 3 star I sell. All it took was 2(+3) other events to distract everyone else!
  • This was a tough one. I was 1st with 200 points above 3rd place and less than an hour to go but ended up within 20 of losing. Was really worried because I just missed the end with my last fight. Fortunetely I got my last green.

There was this one guy (cordinal or something) that was 400 point below me and hit me like 4 times in the last hour. I obviously didn't retaliate but he kept finding me.
  • It felt like my entire bracket wasn't even awake...
  • Yay, Black Widow successfully at 5/3/5. Luckily I only needed pinks and I got the last two this week. My team croaked at #16 with 6 minutes left, held on to land top 25.

Lucky. I'm sitting at 3/4/4 right now, so I need a pair of greens. I wanted 5/3/5 originally but when my one year old woke me up at 2am a few weeks ago, I looked at my phone and cashed in a standard pack, surprisingly getting a red cover...my brain wasn't functioning and I thought I had 2 in it, not 3. Oops.

Oh well. This is the second time I've finished top 2, and it feels good. Noone seems to attack me with a level 70 Spidey, mk40 and Thor (yes, he too is still at 70).
  • Managed to get top 2, finished #1 for the first time. I think this red cover will be the first 3 star I sell. All it took was 2(+3) other events to distract everyone else!

I know right...lol. this was my.first #1 finish. I got third in the last one because it ended during working hours and I missed by about 15 points. Kicking myself a little as I feel I will have a hard time getting more greens with her...4 more x_x. Really liking the recharge+c.storm blue combination. Makes me not sure I want to add another yellow .IM 40

Now to just find about 200k ISO laying around somewhere...until then its time to unlock cover slot 24 and 25
  • Kelbris wrote:
    Passed out until 8:45 and still managed to get 7th.

Misguided, did you get top 2 in our bracket?

Nope. Tempted to buy the last green I need, but with a chance to get it from the Hunt tokens, I may try to wait.

Wondered what had happened to you.
  • First tourney I wasn't able to play the end in. Ended with top 25. I guess now I know what it's like for you Euros. Glad I don't really care for Widow.
  • Finished top two. Yay! That's incredible considering I got hit 4 times in the last 5 minutes by people that weren't worth retaliating against and I had to search for matches to get the points back. icon_e_biggrin.gif