Double Shot Tourney

Comments

• Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Lot of competition at the top of my bracket right at the end. Didn't make top 2 unless a miracle occurred, and I only need the green cover. Bummer. Can't feel too bad, though, when I got a green in the first one.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    congrats! It is weird not that many people are attacking even right now...

Thanks. I was expecting.a huge last second negative..but it never came. Wonder.how much being finals time in the us (for school) makes a difference. Finished with 950+ (next was low 800)..probably could have broken 1000 again had I started sooner. I think the mini tournements in the event might be helping as well.
  • Unless there were some last minute fights that dropped the #2 spot, I hit 3rd, missed 2nd by about 5 points. I can use all the covers, fortunately.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Passed out until 8:45 and still managed to get 7th.

Misguided, did you get top 2 in our bracket?
  • dropped to #3 in last minute,damn
    i only need green covers
  • I know this is ungrateful of me, but I'm annoyed that I only hit top 10 both tournaments - only need green covers.
  • Spent a lot of effort staying ahead of #3. #1 was a slippery sucker but that's fine. Another 3 star off the list.
  • The guy in 3rd place gave up. It was a 3 man race (me and another guy 950, 3rd place 850, 4th place 600). Completed my 5/3/5 widow although she's only level 55 (took a back seat to mags and rags).

Ranzera came up on my list a lot, but we ignored each other thankfully.
  • JohnduBois wrote:
    I know this is ungrateful of me, but I'm annoyed that I only hit top 10 both tournaments - only need green covers.

Sucked that green was only for top 2 icon_e_sad.gif

Made #1, there was a good bit of fighting in my bracket at the end. Never did make 1100 for the Yellow Spidey. Sigh.

My Grey Suit is complete now, although only L50.
  • kilgarin
    kilgarin Posts: 57 Match Maker
    I was sitting at #1 until right at the end. Sadly my Mark 40 just didn't hold out and I was out of health packs. Finished top 10 but I was really hoping for my first #1 victory. Maybe next time.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    The guy in 3rd place gave up. It was a 3 man race (me and another guy 950, 3rd place 850, 4th place 600). Completed my 5/3/5 widow although she's only level 55 (took a back seat to mags and rags).

Ranzera came up on my list a lot, but we ignored each other thankfully.
    Indeed, you were like every 5th skip
  • Yay, Black Widow successfully at 5/3/5. Luckily I only needed pinks and I got the last two this week. My team croaked at #16 with 6 minutes left, held on to land top 25.
  • Managed to get top 2, finished #1 for the first time. I think this red cover will be the first 3 star I sell. All it took was 2(+3) other events to distract everyone else!
  • This was a tough one. I was 1st with 200 points above 3rd place and less than an hour to go but ended up within 20 of losing. Was really worried because I just missed the end with my last fight. Fortunetely I got my last green.

There was this one guy (cordinal or something) that was 400 point below me and hit me like 4 times in the last hour. I obviously didn't retaliate but he kept finding me.
  • It felt like my entire bracket wasn't even awake...
  • Yay, Black Widow successfully at 5/3/5. Luckily I only needed pinks and I got the last two this week. My team croaked at #16 with 6 minutes left, held on to land top 25.

Lucky. I'm sitting at 3/4/4 right now, so I need a pair of greens. I wanted 5/3/5 originally but when my one year old woke me up at 2am a few weeks ago, I looked at my phone and cashed in a standard pack, surprisingly getting a red cover...my brain wasn't functioning and I thought I had 2 in it, not 3. Oops.

Oh well. This is the second time I've finished top 2, and it feels good. Noone seems to attack me with a level 70 Spidey, mk40 and Thor (yes, he too is still at 70).
  • Managed to get top 2, finished #1 for the first time. I think this red cover will be the first 3 star I sell. All it took was 2(+3) other events to distract everyone else!

I know right...lol. this was my.first #1 finish. I got third in the last one because it ended during working hours and I missed by about 15 points. Kicking myself a little as I feel I will have a hard time getting more greens with her...4 more x_x. Really liking the recharge+c.storm blue combination. Makes me not sure I want to add another yellow .IM 40

Now to just find about 200k ISO laying around somewhere...until then its time to unlock cover slot 24 and 25
  • Kelbris wrote:
    Passed out until 8:45 and still managed to get 7th.

Misguided, did you get top 2 in our bracket?

Nope. Tempted to buy the last green I need, but with a chance to get it from the Hunt tokens, I may try to wait.

Wondered what had happened to you.
  • First tourney I wasn't able to play the end in. Ended with top 25. I guess now I know what it's like for you Euros. Glad I don't really care for Widow.
  • Finished top two. Yay! That's incredible considering I got hit 4 times in the last 5 minutes by people that weren't worth retaliating against and I had to search for matches to get the points back. icon_e_biggrin.gif