The ChaHulk meta

Options
1373839404143»

Comments

• Jimsta_rooney
    Jimsta_rooney Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options

If i can sit overnight with chasm/ihulk and get nothing but +from being attacked i would say there is a big problem with these two.
    I dont have a massive chasm and my ihulk is barely champed
    I have 2 champed boosted 5s that get attacked a lot so it seems its best to just climb with these,making the boosted 5s irrelevant

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well at least it took 16 days to revive this time. The stealth nerf is obviously working.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The reign terror of the chahulk team is coming to its end.
    Or at least the quantum space will be filled with chasms.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,546 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bad said:
    The reign terror of the chahulk team is coming to its end.
    Or at least the quantum space will be filled with chasms.

I'll believe it when I see it...or stop seeing it, I should say

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,903 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

During the Riri event it was a wall of Thor/Riri, because they allowed the 5* Riri to be used. In the next event it went right back to Chasm.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

My Immortal by Evanescence Chasm/iHulk/iShulk no.1 in the SHIELD Sim charts. Agree with EB that Thor/Riri briefly popped up due to the Essential character coding disaster. M'baku's PvP was a bit more mixed up but if it wasn't a champed boosted then it was some variation on My Immortal. Fun!

• mani82
    mani82 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options

The reign is still very much on ,the immortal combo are everywhere after 700 pvp points.I feel they l stay there a long time ,kang is definitely a defensive target so during climb we l get hit more than the wins against immmortal combos let s see .

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,546 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The one thing I will say is that Immortal hunting in Simulator is a little more fun. I get ALL the retals, but I don't care about that, because I end up doing more damage to them, anyway. At least there's some fun to be had.

But in pick-2, it still matters who is boosted (or occasionally who the required character is). If you don't have boosted characters with the exact set of tools you need, it's still all ChaHulk at the top.

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

With mantis and 5* daredevil being buffed I decided to give a go at beating this team. Apparently chasms void tiles are not considered special tiles for mantis to throw out stuns when matching them. That seems wrong.