Kiera13 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Congrats on number 1 in our bracket walkyourpath! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    Thanos wrote:
    The best and most exciting part of the season is the last couple hours when your on the fence and not sure if you'll make the cut to top whatever place your shooting for. It gets the adrenaline flowing a bit. I think every season should be 2 hours long.

How about 90 minutes long with a 30 minute break in between. They'll be shockingly fast. So fast that we'll call them...electric seasons. We'll have 24 of them each week. Say from maybe midday Tuesday to midday Thursday?

As long as they're giving out 4* covers i'm diggin' it. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:
    And its over!

Would you look at that? There's actually a ONE HOUR break between seasons! icon_eek.gif

Demiurge did listen to our requests for a break between seasons! icon_lol.gif

Where are you seeing this? On my client it looks like there *isn't* a fourth season.

Also - anyone seen rewards yet?
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:
    And its over!

Would you look at that? There's actually a ONE HOUR break between seasons! icon_eek.gif

Demiurge did listen to our requests for a break between seasons! icon_lol.gif

Where are you seeing this? On my client it looks like there *isn't* a fourth season.
    Assume nothing.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    Probably going to finish 12th or something, don't really feel like grinding simulator and spending 75hp to make an extra 50hp...

We will see going to get a non suck score in Kraka soon and see where I stand, about 1700 in sim atm.

EDIT: Ya I'm not going to challenge your 10th place Sauce, solid 11th for me. Its possible but I know you will not have maxed out your sim either so its pretty futile to try and push the issue. Going to snag the hp at 1900 and call it a season. Grats WYP on that first, should be able to hold that I think.

Thanks for this! saved me from having to try and burn a shield in ssim. I would have had a heart attack trying to constantly keep watching your score! icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah you were only like 140 ahead of me but I didn't feel like playing anymore MPQ today, killing ppl in SWTOR pvp. A different kind of frustrating. +25hp just isn't worth it some days.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Held on to 22nd in the SEASON BRACKET OF DOOM with 15662.
    Thought for sure I'd get passed overnight, but I guess everyone was either tapped out or didn't want to bother for an additional Bagmen 10-pack.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Options
    Look on my bracket, ye mighty, and despair!
    icon_e_surprised.gif
    usSfTYv.jpg

Here's to waiting a wee bit longer to start S4.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ludaa wrote:
    icon_e_surprised.gif
    usSfTYv.jpg

Yeah, that was mine.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ludaa wrote:
    icon_e_surprised.gif
    usSfTYv.jpg

Wow, a whole lotta "playing hard" going on in that bracket.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Season 3 final Heroic token pulls anyone?

I got 4 tokens.
    1st - THE AMAZING BAG-MAN
    2nd - THE BEAUTEOUS MOONSTONE
    3rd - THE DOUBLY AMAZING BAG-MAN
    4th - THE INCREDIBLE wait... it really is the Hulk. I can use that!

That really makes the double Bagmen better. Especially since the last three 3* pulls I got were for my maxed Patch red and maxed Loki black which were the only maxed covers besides IM40 blue of all my possible non-existent/non-maxed 3* colours.

How about you guys?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Picked up a black Hood to finish my 3/5/5 Respec.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I did a sucky job and only got 3 tokens but I'm not going to complain (much) about getting another Patch and X-Farce.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No gold with heroic tokens here icon_cry.gif

Seriously, I don't complain, Season 3 PvPs were generous!
    But outside of top 100 alliances, season rewards suck... icon_e_confused.gif
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    Congrats on bloodwars for winning our bracket (I'm Nogard in-game). We traded blow a few times in the last couple of days in Shield Sim. I was never gonna surpass you, was just hoping for Top 5 finish. Managed to finish #4, so mission accomplished icon_e_biggrin.gif.

Gonna hog my heroic tokens until Nick Fury gets added to the pack.

And going casual from now on. Only playing in events with rewards that interests me.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    Do you really think it's worth it to limit Hood's versatility for just one combo? I have been doing well with a lvl 153 3/4/5 Sentry and 5/5/3 Hood, granted I don't need to shieldhop like crazy where speed is everything.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I got as many gold in my five tokens for 52nd place as I did in the three 10-packs I've gotten so far:two. Didn't need either of these though (yellow Spidey and Purple Falcon) where I had actually needed one of the others. I think getting the extra sleep was worth it, though.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My list was pretty good. Out of 3x10 + 2 heroics (don't be impressed by the ranking position, it's largely because I started the season a week late), I pulled the following 3/4 stars:
    IW
    Psylocke
    Storm
    Sentry
    Human Torch
    Captain America
    Hulk

3 Cover upgrades and 8250 ISO in total.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The good: 2 10-packs

The bad: 19 2*, 1 3*

The ugly: It was Daredevil
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Ghast wrote:
    Do you really think it's worth it to limit Hood's versatility for just one combo? I have been doing well with a lvl 153 3/4/5 Sentry and 5/5/3 Hood, granted I don't need to shieldhop like crazy where speed is everything.
    Yes. Yes, I do. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hood's yellow is so expensive you're rarely going to get it off anyway. Especially because a maxed Hood generally tanks yellow so you don't want to match those because it puts him in harm's way.