HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    It's been suggested I do something similar icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcoran wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    For all the fluffy brackets of life I've had this season, my season bracket is killing me.
    I got over 1100 in every PVP, and I'm sitting at season ranking 40 with 13.473 points icon_lol.gif

Never again am I entering within the first 12 hours. There's no way I should be out of T10 with an 1100 score average lol.

Just set an alarm on phone, with a note - "Its new season, wait with tanking more than 30 sec" icon_lol.gificon_e_wink.gif
    Yeah, I probably need to do that icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Malcoran wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    For all the fluffy brackets of life I've had this season, my season bracket is killing me.
    I got over 1100 in every PVP, and I'm sitting at season ranking 40 with 13.473 points icon_lol.gif

Never again am I entering within the first 12 hours. There's no way I should be out of T10 with an 1100 score average lol.

Just set an alarm on phone, with a note - "Its new season, wait with tanking more than 30 sec" icon_lol.gificon_e_wink.gif
    Yeah, I probably need to do that icon_e_biggrin.gif

Do you still need anything from 10packs other than ISO? 5 LR>= the difference in each tier of season meaning season awards are rubbish beyond Fury. Better to spend 30 minutes five times in LR than to bother with all this season garbage as no one really cares about it
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    LoreNYC wrote:
    Do you still need anything from 10packs other than ISO? 5 LR>= the difference in each tier of season meaning season awards are rubbish beyond Fury. Better to spend 30 minutes five times in LR than to bother with all this season garbage as no one really cares about it
    Nah, I'm good icon_e_smile.gif
    Just funny that apparently we have all of X-Men 1 and 2 in that bracket lol.
    Got 1900 in shield training now, that should keep me in t50, so I might even save the HP for a shield since I sure as he'll won't keep t25 icon_e_smile.gif
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just reached 10,000 mark in season 3!
    OK I'm far away from my bracket's leader Walkyourpath (16,878 atm)
    But I'm doing really better compared to seasons 1 & 2

Finally this season has been pretty generous for me: I complete a few 3* thanks to PvP icon_e_smile.gif
    apart for Fury's cover as we decide to go casual ( icon_cool.gif ) with the alliance for the summer

Now I'm curious to see if season 4 will featured some surprises... probably not but who knows?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Now you're just trolling me, Bugpop :3 I hope not to play in Training in the final hours, though, and rather be done with the Season, and grind the pve instead (or maybe not even that).
    Max meatshield in place (Hulk/Sentry/Thor). Sentry is only lvl 153, but Fabio still has more health than a maxed Black Panther.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Last season I had to grind the Shield Simulator like hell in my lunchhour (coincidentally the final hour of the Season) to help my alliance scrape into the top 100 by a tiny margin. This time around we're safely in the top 25... I'm going to have to grind the Shield Simulator like hell to hang onto top 50 and my 10-pack, instead.

I'll have to consider taking a month off the game after this, it's definitely getting too repetitive (even PvE- the Hunt AGAIN?!?!). I'd hope my 1/1/1 Fury would serve as evidence enough to good alliances to take me back in in season 5 if I return...
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What is with all these people putting up hulks with only 1 black cover? I mean, underleveled hulk/cstorm/mn hawkeye is kind of a funny gimmick, but it's really hardly even a speedbump
  • Unknown
    Options
    Probably going to finish 12th or something, don't really feel like grinding simulator and spending 75hp to make an extra 50hp...

We will see going to get a non suck score in Kraka soon and see where I stand, about 1700 in sim atm.

EDIT: Ya I'm not going to challenge your 10th place Sauce, solid 11th for me. Its possible but I know you will not have maxed out your sim either so its pretty futile to try and push the issue. Going to snag the hp at 1900 and call it a season. Grats WYP on that first, should be able to hold that I think.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm in the high 40s, and I suspect I'll fall below 50. I think I value a decent night's sleep more than the extra 1250 ISO that's the only difference between the prizes.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks Chimaera!

My goal for this season was to see how well I could do while never spending more than what I could earn in PvP along the way. Most of our bracket seemed to be playing that way as there are tons of good players bunched together at the top. A fun exercise and a challenging race with good players.

Unless Fury gets released into the wild I'll be going back to HP hoarding mode next season.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bugpop hit me in shield for -5, so a sweet 44 point retal for me right? My daken,lt, sentry against his daken, hood, sentry. Get his hood down, match away opposing sentry tile, one yellow match away from my own, enough green saved up for world rupture. House goes black. Street goes black. My street, the ones at least on both sides, no power. I play on steam. Sob sob.

Oh well. Phone still has a little juice and so does the tablet. No mpq on either (thanks lack of linkage!), So I think I'll read some comics on the tablet and call it a season.
  • Unknown
    Options
    And its over!

Would you look at that? There's actually a ONE HOUR break between seasons! icon_eek.gif

Demiurge did listen to our requests for a break between seasons! icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Final standings mid bracket.

fTqK0Wll.png
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The best and most exciting part of the season is the last couple hours when your on the fence and not sure if you'll make the cut to top whatever place your shooting for. It gets the adrenaline flowing a bit. I think every season should be 2 hours long.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on an amazing albeit exhausting season! Can't wait to see what's the big prize for season 4. And I'm already trembling at the thought of maxed out Fury-s.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The rankings slightly above that one^
    5d344c3f-747e-4159-905c-b3514d974f14_zpsd78e5d71.png
  • Unknown
    Options
    Zhirrzh wrote:
    Last season I had to grind the Shield Simulator like hell in my lunchhour (coincidentally the final hour of the Season) to help my alliance scrape into the top 100 by a tiny margin. This time around we're safely in the top 25... I'm going to have to grind the Shield Simulator like hell to hang onto top 50 and my 10-pack, instead.

I'll have to consider taking a month off the game after this, it's definitely getting too repetitive (even PvE- the Hunt AGAIN?!?!). I'd hope my 1/1/1 Fury would serve as evidence enough to good alliances to take me back in in season 5 if I return...

48th in my bracket by the skin of my teeth.

Getting hit for -82 in shield simulator with 15 minutes to go was NOT fun.

Tense as hell. I probably would have still been top 50 if I took one more hit, but definitely not if I took two more.

Oh, and hey- they have given us an entire hour's break between season 3 and season 4! The devs listen! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    The rankings slightly above that one^
    5d344c3f-747e-4159-905c-b3514d974f14_zpsd78e5d71.png
    And the rankings slightly above that (posted in the other thread too):
    S3finalposition.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanos wrote:
    The best and most exciting part of the season is the last couple hours when your on the fence and not sure if you'll make the cut to top whatever place your shooting for. It gets the adrenaline flowing a bit. I think every season should be 2 hours long.

How about 90 minutes long with a 30 minute break in between. They'll be shockingly fast. So fast that we'll call them...electric seasons. We'll have 24 of them each week. Say from maybe midday Tuesday to midday Thursday?