Season III: Jun 15 - July 13

Options

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I hate you, Emeryt. I pulled zero useful covers from event tokens in Broderhood/Unholy Outlaw/Cat-5/Webslinger/Hotshot so far. (One Daredevil in Brotherhood doesn't count). But scoring progression Falcon and 4 Torch covers (I DON'T NEED YOU, RNGESUS!) soothed my cover thirst a bit.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    Am in your bracket too bloodwars icon_e_smile.gif Looks like late entrants' bracket icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I was about to have a whinge but then realised I'm actually not that far behind icon_e_biggrin.gif

2 Spideys
    3 Torch
    1 Psylocke
    1 Mostorm
    1 Doom
    1 IM40

And freebie Falcon should be mine towards the end of Hot Shot.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Somehow from Brotherhood tokens this weekend I managed a Red Punisher, Yellow Panther, and Red Patch. Don't know how all that happened on .7% chances but I'm not complaining.
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My season 10 pack:

2 2* Blue Caps
    1 Purple Bullseye
    1 Black Bullseye
    2 Black OBW
    1 Red A. Wolverine
    1 Green A. Wolverine
    1 Red 2* Thor
    1 Yellow 2* Thor
  • Rusalka
    Rusalka Posts: 155
    Options
    Only one *** cover from my 10-pack this time around, but it's a yellow BP, which I've been trying to pull forever.

Now I can spend the rest of the season collecting ISO, which right now I need more than I need covers.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Rusalka wrote:
    Only one *** cover from my 10-pack this time around, but it's a yellow BP, which I've been trying to pull forever.

Now I can spend the rest of the season collecting ISO, which right now I need more than I need covers.
    Yellow BP requires a season worth of ISO to max? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    My Season 3 10-pack was better than both season 1 and 2 combined:

Red Patch
    Red Sentry
    Black Hood
    Purple Daredevil
    1200 iso.

I am content with that. Would have liked a LDaken or Mostorm, but those work just as well for me at this point since I am making the 3* transition.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My 10 pack from the season 3 5000pts reward gave me:
    Hulk Black
    Steve Blue
    Rags Green
    DD Red
    Doom Black

I think I can only use the DD red. icon_e_sad.gif

To those who got all 2**... wear a pair of lucky underwear next time!
  • Rusalka
    Rusalka Posts: 155
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Rusalka wrote:

Yellow BP requires a season worth of ISO to max? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Heh. No. icon_e_biggrin.gif But I currently have about five *** characters who are sitting at 10 or more covers waiting to be leveled. I want to spend some time catching them up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    10 2*s again. These things have been a complete and total waste. I think D3 is trying to objectively prove to people that only an idiot would buy one of these things.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My 10 pack: 9 2* covers and Loki black. It does finish my Loki, I suppose...
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    10 pack: Blue Hood. Rest 2*
    End result: 2750 ISO-8.
    I was a sad panda. Was hit like this last season.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My 10 pack was pretty good: green sentry, black storm, and red/black HT/punisher (I forgot which was which)
  • Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My 10 pack was all 2*. Same as last season.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Still only got level 85, 2* characters and now coming up against team after team of one or more 100+ characters, that I have only half a chance or less with. Certainly can't play for more than a couple of rounds without a false healing break, due to have no more useful characters, I mean, unable to maintain roster diversity.

Why???????? Why??????????????????? (Last season was much more reasonable and I do **** at PvP, so can't be scaling related to that).

I am desperate to get the Heroic 10-pack, but the rate everything is going, it's going to be tricky.

Edit - And.... just lost most of my useful remaining roster to a team with a high level Magneto. It was the least worst match option available.

I'll just........ um.... not play now.

Edit 2 - Waited a while, tried some roster diversity, got pummelled by the least worst team available. The end. Not really so fun, I gotta say.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well, I had some luck this time around - 8 2*'s that I didn't need, but two 3*'s. A Human Torch black that I needed, and a Purple Crotchdevil (and doesn't that just summon up terrible images?) which I also needed. Sure, they aren't the cool kids (in HT's case, literally not) but they were two covers I was actually missing so I'm okay with that, especially considering the total 2* 10 packs I received in S1 and S2.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Options
    Another Season, another **** 10-pack. I got one Invisible Woman. Her name is fitting at least, she won't be seen in my roster anytime soon.

You want me to stop hoarding iso and HP, D3? How about a "Gentle Nudge" in the draw percentages.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ludaa wrote:
    Another Season, another **** 10-pack. I got one Invisible Woman. Her name is fitting at least, she won't be seen in my roster anytime soon.

You want me to stop hoarding iso and HP, D3? How about a "Gentle Nudge" in the draw percentages.

No kidding. Ten 2*'s for me. I guess their nudge is that my 2* maxed character collection should include Bagman.
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    Options
    From all 3 season and 30 tokens i got only 3 character 3*. Only Falcon was good, 2 rest Rags and IW. Worst packs icon_lol.gif