Season III: Jun 15 - July 13

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Ludaa wrote:
    Another Season, another **** 10-pack. I got one Invisible Woman. Her name is fitting at least, she won't be seen in my roster anytime soon.

You want me to stop hoarding iso and HP, D3? How about a "Gentle Nudge" in the draw percentages.

No kidding. Ten 2*'s for me. I guess their nudge is that my 2* maxed character collection should include Bagman.

Not just bagman, but multiple bagmen. You need one for PVE, and one for PVP.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Ludaa wrote:
    Another Season, another **** 10-pack. I got one Invisible Woman. Her name is fitting at least, she won't be seen in my roster anytime soon.

You want me to stop hoarding iso and HP, D3? How about a "Gentle Nudge" in the draw percentages.

No kidding. Ten 2*'s for me. I guess their nudge is that my 2* maxed character collection should include Bagman.

Not just bagman, but multiple bagmen. You need one for PVE, and one for PVP.
    Bagman is working out just fine for the guy leading my Heroic Dark Avengers bracket - though I suspect running a single cover OBW, AWolvie and She Hulk are probably helping icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm seriously wondering if I'll be able to get to the 10 pack this season. Every time I try Shield Training, I always get one of these stupid games where the enemy gets everything they need. And if I have enough AP for a move, OBW always has enough to use Aggressive Recon to make sure that doesn't happen.

I'm at 3700 so far. Guess I just have to get the rest from the PvP events.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Does anyone know how many points the team in 100th has? Currently sitting on the wrong side of 100 and trying to see how far away we are.
    RichHurtz wrote:
    I'm seriously wondering if I'll be able to get to the 10 pack this season. Every time I try Shield Training, I always get one of these stupid games where the enemy gets everything they need. And if I have enough AP for a move, OBW always has enough to use Aggressive Recon to make sure that doesn't happen.

You'll get there. If you get 450 each, bam, 10 2* tokens for you. But I know how you feel about the bad boards. Seems like it's been happening more and more lately, especially in this last PVE. I'd be forced to do the only match on the board (usually enviornment tiles) and then there'd be a black or purple match waiting for Venom and Yelena.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:
    There are 5 tournaments left, including Doctor's Orders, and you only need 1300 points. Quite feasible at 260 points per event.
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:
    There are 5 tournaments left, including Doctor's Orders, and you only need 1300 points. Quite feasible at 260 points per event.

Damn, my name is coefficient and I messed up the math. icon_redface.gif To be fair, I wasn't counting the current PVP. For some reason I was thinking three days instead of the 2.5 per event. Oh well. Either way, you'll definitely get there.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Haha, it's cool. I'm not 100% sure there are 5 tourneys left including Doom and She-Hulk's, but Season 3 has the same length as Season 1 and that one had 12 tournaments.
    Edit: actually... June has 30 days, so S3 is 2 days shorter than S1? That might leave room for 4 events only (including Doom), indeed.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Haha, it's cool. I'm not 100% sure there are 5 tourneys left including Doom and She-Hulk's, but Season 3 has the same length as Season 1 and that one had 12 tournaments.
    Edit: actually... June has 30 days, so S3 is 2 days shorter than S1? That might leave room for 4 events only (including Doom), indeed.
    I think the seasons will generally end with a weekend tournament, but the extension of Season 1 due to the server problems changed their scheduling. Season 1 started mid week and was originally going to end on a weekend with 11 tournaments but went to Wednesday. Then, S2 actually did have 11 tournaments to get back to the Sunday endtime.
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:

I'm 100% sure. There's Doom, then She-Hulk, then 3 next week. Unless they break from the way they've done things with 100% consistency for months now, or extend Season 3 like they did season 1, there are five tournaments remaining including the current Doom one.
  • Unknown
    Options
    so 5 tourneys left: doom, she hulk and loki that's 3, I'm guessing sentry since they've been giving out his covers lately and the new mini torch to close the season?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hopefully won't have a tourney for a two star. They haven't in eons.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    Yeah, I only remember two Rage & Ruin tourneys with Ares when they introduced him.
    That must have been back in January or something.
    I don't think it makes sense financially either - who's going to buy packs for Little Torch when we all know he'll drop like candy in PVP matches after some weeks?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:
    Yeah, I only remember two Rage & Ruin tourneys with Ares when they introduced him.
    That must have been back in January or something.
    I don't think it makes sense financially either - who's going to buy packs for Little Torch when we all know he'll drop like candy in PVP matches after some weeks?
    The same people who bought more packs when the odds worsened
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Iron Patriot for season 4 anyone?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Who wants to bet season 4 starts immediately with a new villian 4*...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    Well they had 3 months to think of a new carrot.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:
    Well they had 3 months to think of a new carrot.

And Ice did mention new 4* in the works.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:

I'll be shocked if there isn't a new 4* for 4-5-6, and then another for 7-8-9, etc. That only makes for 4 4*s a year, and keeps people pushing in seasons.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:

I'll be shocked if there isn't a new 4* for 4-5-6, and then another for 7-8-9, etc. That only makes for 4 4*s a year, and keeps people pushing in seasons.

4 4* a year is more than enough. That's 1,7 Million ISO to grind on top of the 3* characters. That's a lot.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i got my 430k ready, do you?

seriously though, pretty sure next 4star is norman, also void and iron patriot soon last i heard.