Season III: Jun 15 - July 13

Options

Comments

• HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    bloodwars wrote:
    i got my 430k ready, do you?

seriously though, pretty sure next 4star is norman, also void and iron patriot soon last i heard.
    Norman AS Iron Patriot would not surprise me.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So probably Iron Patriot as the prizes for the next three seasons? I cringed and sobbed a little when I just wrote that.

Well, after having some good luck in the last two PvP events thanks to the advice I've gotten (thanks to everyone who helped me out), I'm about 32 points away from getting the 10 Bagman Pack.

EDIT: I'm kind of an idiot. I was sitting here, thinking "Oh man. Just have to wait until the last hour or so of the Falcon event, then I'll get my 10 Pack". Then I remembered there is Shield Training. icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
  • Unknown
    Options
    Dark Silence is a living JRPG character. Love it.

"..."
  • Unknown
    Options

"..."

He also lost Season 2 to yours truly in the final hours icon_e_wink.gif
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    he scares the hell out of me i must confess.. "......."
  • Unknown
    Options
    Decided to show my face in top 10 by getting some kind of a simulator score. Waves.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've gone from 500 to ~1900 in the Season 3 Simulator in the past 3 days. I thought the 3* progression rewards would be in reach, and now I find that I need to constantly fight just to stay in that 1900-2000 range. My 2* roster is just too tempting a target at that level.
  • Unknown
    Options
    jozier wrote:

"..."

........ .. ...... .... .......
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Anyone know how many points Shamsali has in SHIELD Sim? I hate that there is no way to see that amount.
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Anyone know how many points Shamsali has in SHIELD Sim? I hate that there is no way to see that amount.

Sorry... I see you both at the top of my S3 group, but Shamsali is not in the top 10 of my SHIELD Sim group (2031-2535 pts), and isn't on my page of standings either (#168: 1702 thru #177: 1696).

I'll keep my eyes open though...

Cheers!
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Slobofix is #1 in my SHIELD Simulator bracket with 2,680 points.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jozier wrote:

"..."

Ha! Jozier got served!
  • Unknown
    Options
    jozier wrote:

"..."

Ha! Jozier got served!

• Unknown
    Options

Sorry... I see you both at the top of my S3 group, but Shamsali is not in the top 10 of my SHIELD Sim group (2031-2535 pts), and isn't on my page of standings either (#168: 1702 thru #177: 1696).

Cheers!

397 he says
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    LoreNYC wrote:

Cheers!

397 he says
    If Shamsali only had 397 in SSim this morning, it would mean he has averaged over 1700 for the 12 PVP events in Season III, including the not-finished Krakadoom. It also would put him on pace to have a higher season score than Gipsy.
  • Unknown
    Options
    sham is in the top 10 in my sim bracket, he has like 2400 points, give or take.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For all the fluffy brackets of life I've had this season, my season bracket is killing me.
    I got over 1100 in every PVP, and I'm sitting at season ranking 40 with 13.473 points icon_lol.gif

Never again am I entering within the first 12 hours. There's no way I should be out of T10 with an 1100 score average lol.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    For all the fluffy brackets of life I've had this season, my season bracket is killing me.
    I got over 1100 in every PVP, and I'm sitting at season ranking 40 with 13.473 points icon_lol.gif

Never again am I entering within the first 12 hours. There's no way I should be out of T10 with an 1100 score average lol.
    If it makes you feel any better my 8900 is not even in the the top 300 in my bracket.

(I had a few really rubbish events icon_redface.gif )
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:

Just set an alarm on phone, with a note - "Its new season, wait with tanking more than 30 sec" icon_lol.gificon_e_wink.gif