ISO-8 Brotherhood (June 13 to 22)

Options

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In all seriousness though, this nothing PvE is highly welcome in itself - it's just a MASSIVE shame that the first Euro friendly pve event happens to also be the one with the least attractive final rewards... ever?
    Don't worry - it's only the first half of the PVE that's Euro-friendly.
    The second half of the subs has the usual 6AM end times.
    It was the same the first time the event ran.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    In all seriousness though, this nothing PvE is highly welcome in itself - it's just a MASSIVE shame that the first Euro friendly pve event happens to also be the one with the least attractive final rewards... ever?
    Don't worry - it's only the first half of the PVE that's Euro-friendly.
    The second half of the subs has the usual 6AM end times.
    It was the same the first time the event ran.

I didn't remember that, cheers for the heads up. Time for a little stick man "Yay!" dance then...

\o> _o/ \o/ <o> \o/
  • Unknown
    Options

How it got the euro-friendly title again? The subs finish when people are at work or going home to watch the football starting right then. It should be like 4 hours later for that title.

But it's okay, we deserve some rest.
  • Unknown
    Options
    this is the first ever event i haven't even touched.....and it makes me happy. They could run it for another 9 days to give me some more rest from the game icon_e_smile.gif The only way they could have made this any less desirable is if they offered out Yelena rewards instead, but hopefully thats for the next PVE.
  • Unknown
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    How it got the euro-friendly title again? The subs finish when people are at work or going home to watch the football starting right then. It should be like 4 hours later for that title.

But it's okay, we deserve some rest.

Hmmm, yeah. I've kinda bracketed anything that doesn't finish between 1am and 6am as 'Euro Friendly'. It's all contextual I guess. I still woke up at 4am last night to check my Season 2 ranking - it's almost become force of habit now.

*EDIT* Zomg! Progress nodes look like they might open up before the sub ends!!!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I almost lost to a level 96 nodes with two pyros and the lieutenant. I kept spamming caps blue and mags purple to build up blues. So worth it to build up against so much pressure
  • Unknown
    Options
    With 1h 33mins remaining in the subs :

- India (pink event tile) currently has the progress bar 99% complete. 64,825,255 of 65,000,000
    - Algeria (purple event tile) currently has the progress bar 96% complete. 57,925,530 of 60,000,000.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up Amanda.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Both 100 now and nodes open, other gives 500 iso and other 1000. Dont remember points anymore.. As i played them in hurry... About something 200 and 400 maybe. Something similar to other nodes.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    for a 500 ISO only node as a progression bonus (in easy sub), people might as well carry on not bothering about the PvE.
    Good job on creating more incentive to play PvE! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wow. We actually got the bars filled for that last round.

I started playing in the last half hour and got to the top 200 for each sub event. Good enough for me. Hopefully I can get some 3 star.

I really hate how high they made the pack progress reward for this event. And instead of giving any HP, they just give more Iso-8. Definitely hard to care all that much about this event.
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    for a 500 ISO only node as a progression bonus (in easy sub), people might as well carry on not bothering about the PvE.

Actually, the 200 extra HP a day is a pretty good incentive to play - and to play well.

Also, I don't believe that anyone in my "join in the last 90 minutes of the first subs slacker bracket" actually wants the IM40 and yet there they are consistently top 10! well done slackers!
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Got squat out of either token I managed to earn and then pulled a Doom out of a standard token icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Now that I left the alliance I was in to seek a new one, I'm going to struggle. Hopefully people pay attention to the alliance section of the forums
  • Unknown
    Options
    kidicarus wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

Actually, the 200 extra HP a day is a pretty good incentive to play - and to play well.

Agreed. After 3 days of this event, I've already gained 600 HP. If I keep this up, that's 1800 HP over the entire event. Definitely worth it for a F2P player like myself.
  • Unknown
    Options
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    kidicarus wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

Agreed. After 3 days of this event, I've already gained 600 HP. If I keep this up, that's 1800 HP over the entire event. Definitely worth it for a F2P player like myself.

Wait? How is everyone getting HP? I never knew you can get them. I don't think I have been getting any
  • Unknown
    Options
    You have to finish top 10 in the sub events.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:

Oh Ok and I haven't been because the points are high but the levels get harder lol
  • Unknown
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:

Top 10 gives 100 HP, but top 50 still gives 50 HP which is better than nothing!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Amanda1983 wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:

Top 10 gives 100 HP, but top 50 still gives 50 HP which is better than nothing!

Yea, it's 4% of the costs needed to buy a 3 star cover. icon_e_wink.gif