ISO-8 Brotherhood (June 13 to 22)

191011121315»

Comments

• kensterr wrote:
    I gotta thank you TooBadUnknown from [Just] for being sporting and not pushing more after he/she got the 125K reward, since there's already a fully covered IW in his/her roster.

I wasn't able to play much of the subs for 2 days and that dropped me to #3 no matter how optimal I tried to play. Rubberbanding is weak but fair to those who put effort into this PVE. Overall this PVE is quite relaxed and scaling has been decent. With the exception of the final rewards I would say that devs almost nailed down the mechanism for PVE.
    Unfortunately, kylestrife wasn't so kind. He kept pushing despite having a maxed IW. I hope that extra 1000 iso was worth it to you icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Wound up getting 73, I think. Considering the last few subs I was only playing in the last hour or so, I think that's pretty good. Probably would have tried more if the Storm level prize had been possible for me and the prizes were something better than IM40. But I did enjoy it.

And my Alliance is slowly growing and getting better, so that's definitely a plus.
  • WolfmanX25 wrote:
    kensterr wrote:
    I gotta thank you TooBadUnknown from [Just] for being sporting and not pushing more after he/she got the 125K reward, since there's already a fully covered IW in his/her roster.

I wasn't able to play much of the subs for 2 days and that dropped me to #3 no matter how optimal I tried to play. Rubberbanding is weak but fair to those who put effort into this PVE. Overall this PVE is quite relaxed and scaling has been decent. With the exception of the final rewards I would say that devs almost nailed down the mechanism for PVE.
    Unfortunately, kylestrife wasn't so kind. He kept pushing despite having a maxed IW. I hope that extra 1000 iso was worth it to you icon_rolleyes.gif

he may have been pushing for top 2/10 in the subs for the hp. i obviously don't know, but it's possible he didn't care/was paying attention to the IW while speed grinding subs.
  • my top 10 in last 5 minutes
    180e3dca32c45e838367cf0c8c2c30f9.png
    top 1 guy didn't miss any refresh for full event.. i could rank top2, but decided sleep more important then green IW

so.. it was fine pve, not high scalling and reset each sub(i love that), a lot of lazy peoples who don't care about ranking.. so my results:

1900HP from full pve
    48 event tokens:
    10 3*(DD,thor,daken,im40,spidey,psy,hood,falcon,storm,hulk) and 1x wolvie 4*
    +3 IM40 from ranking
    tons 1* recruit tokens(i think 70+) and tons ISO..

not bad, not bad
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Superb event for me also, I ended 1st in main. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • kensterr wrote:

Haha, thanks for the shout-out, kensterr! But had my alliance been working for the iron man alliance reward, I would have pushed further to help the alliance make top 100, even though I don't need the cover. [Just] placed rank 120 because most of the members were slacking on this event. As you've noticed, I only pushed for the mostorm cover!

P.S. I'm a dude! icon_razz.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    One thing that did annoy me was the 2* essentials. That last simulator let people use Mn mags for the cmags ones, why can't we use steve rodgers for 2* cap?
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    OK so now I can refer you as a dude. Just wanted to be safe. icon_razz.gif

Yup, I saw you stopping after you got the Mostorm cover - I continued to push for the IW reward as 1-2 others behind me were pushing as well. Thanks again and hope that your alliance does better in the next PVE.
  • Well I can brag a little. My first top 100. 95. My alliance still needs time to catch up with me.
    Not bad for a middle aged lady. icon_e_wink.gif